Chapter 16. The Guild Leader
2.1k 17 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What happened? It’s awfully noisy downstairs, did some idiot do something again?” A 40 years old man, with long white hair and a thin body, said to himself with a frown on his wrinkled face.

“Mia, what is going on outside,” the old man asked loudly to his assistant, who was supposed to be outside of his office to answer his question but after waiting for some moment, no one come in to reply to his question. Clearly, his assistant is more interested in watching drama, than staying outside of his boss's office.

“Sigh, I always know that I should not have hired her for this job,” The old man said helplessly while leaving his office.

As I neared the stairs, I was able to clearly hear the racket that going on the ground floor.

“Oy, Hyold, it seems like now your story doesn't have much power, since now even newbie doesn't take them seriously, you are not as good as before! Just looked at yourself, Now You’re even getting looked down upon by a brat, you should go home and drink your mother's milk, this is not your cup of tea anymore, hahaha.”

“With a minute! but Hyold doesn't have a mother, now he can't even drink that, Hahahaha.

Not that shit again, this is the fourth time this month when Hyold make a fuss in the guild. It seems like I have to discipline him this time, the old man thought and just as he was about to go downstairs to stop Hyold from messing with a newbie, he heard his voice.

“Don’t screw around, you shitty brat! Since you don’t understand, then let me help you to understand it!” 

After saying that, the old man saw Hyold running toward a young man like a fire bull, who is standing in front of the reception, and behind him Aisha looking at Hyold with a cold face.

Wait a minute, what the f*ck! Why is Hyold fighting with someone in front of Aisha's desk? Doesn't he know what happened with the last guy, who tried to mess with her?? Because of that guy, I have to close the guild for the entire two days, the old man thought with eyes wide open.

But as he was still wasting his chance in thinking, Hyold without caring about his low life, hit Myne with all his might. 

Boom...

“Everything is over, it seems like I again have to change my some staff members,” the old man said helplessly while slowly looking in the direction where that young man smashed like a star that fall from the sky.

Okay, that young man is alive but Aisha doesn't look in good mood, the old man thought helplessly while looking at Aisha's angry face.

“Hahaha! Why are you guys stop laughing? Don't stop, say some more jokes about me, you guys like to do that, right?” Hyold said loudly without realizing the real reason for the entire guild being pin-drop silent. He still has blind faith in his strength that after seeing how he beat a noob ( in his eyes ) like a chicken, he thought that everyone started to be scared of him. It seems like he still thinking of himself as his story character where he single handly kills a Night Panther.

“Mia big sister, why is everyone becoming so silent suddenly?” A new receptionist girl asked to the old man's assistant Mia, who come downstairs to eat something but after seeing that there is some drama going on in the guild, she stopped to enjoy the show.

“Because Hyold mess with a demon,” Mia said helplessly while looking at Hyold like he is already dead.

Just as Hyold scouting loudly, Aisha gently puts down Myne's unconscious body on the ground and starts walking toward Hyold slowly without any expression on her beautiful face and with a pencil in her hand.

F*ck! This is the only word that comes in everyone's mind, who knows Aisha's colorful history.

Every time Aisha takes a step forward other people also take a step backward and the old man who is starting on top of the first-floor stairs, knows that a calamity is about to happen in the guild, so he hurriedly shouted loudly while attracting everyone's attention toward him.

“Stop it, you idiot, what are you doing in the guild?”

As the old man shouted at Hyold with a voice that resounded throughout the whole guild, everyone quickly looked toward him like how a child does when he gets lost in a mall and suddenly heard his mother's voice.

“G, Guild leader……”

“Look it's the guild leader, now we are safe,” A Big breasts receptionist girl said happily to Mia.

“Yes, now that demon probably can't do anything bad,” Mia said with a smile but then she suddenly remembered that at this moment she should not be here to watch drama.

Shit! I have to listen to grandpa's long and boring speech again, Mia thought while biting her tongue a little.

“Hey, what’s this all commotion about? And you Hyold what I said last time...” The old man ( the guild leader ) said angrily while staring at Hyold full of bloodthirst.

Hyold, whose legs already started to tremble as he heard the guild leader's voice and after seeing his angry face, he know that he is F*cked-up, so hurriedly started giving his excuse.

“T, This, guild leader I am just giving this unruly shitty brat some guidance, who wants to become an adventurer without knowing how risky this job is, as a big brother in the guild!” Hyold said nervously, clearly, he doesn't have much confidence in his excuse.

“Are going to do the same as the last time, where you picked a fight with a promising newbie, and then made him leave the guild? I think that time you also said something like that, right??” The guild leader said with a cold face while hurriedly walking toward him because he saw Aisha just 2-meter behind Hyold with a deadpan expression.

“And Aisha, before you do anything, remember that promise me something,” the guild leader said while standing beside Hyold, who only when the guild leader mentioned Aisha's name did he knows that Aisha is standing behind him like a ghost.

“Huh! Miss Aisha what are you doing here?” Hyold asked with a smile. Even in this situation, Hyold still has the courage to talk with Aisha, clearly, he has already updated his shamelessness to max levels.

Aisha didn't respond to Hyold question, she just looked at the guild leader without any expression and said, “guild leader, I remember what I promise to you a year ago, so don't worry, I want do anything that makes trouble for you.”

“That's good then,” the guild leader said while nodding his head with a smile, but after looking at Hyold ugly face smile on his face vanished without any trace.

“Last time, you told me that something like this would never going to happen again, were you lying?”

Even though Hyold was a little angry that Aisha doesn't reply to him but he also know that if he start messing with Aisha know, then the guild leader probably bury him alive in front of the guild, so after giving Aisha a quick glance field with anger, he hurriedly said, “of course not! I didn’t lie to you. you can see, I didn’t do anything bad, it's all of this brat's fault, who asked him to provoke me?”

After hearing that Hyold instead of admitting his mistake now accusing Myne, a big vein start growing more and more visible on the guild leader's forehead.

“Ohh! So it was all that kid's fault huh? You didn't do anything wrong, right?”

“Yes, I swear by your hair, that I innocent,” Hyold said without any expression while placing his palm on the guild leader's head.

“Oye! Don't talk nonsense toward my grandpa's hair, If anything happened to my grandpa's hair because of your lie, then remember that I will cut you in pieces,” before the guild leader come out from his shock that how easily Hyold swore by his beautiful hair like they are some kind of public property that anyone can use it, and just as he was about discipline Hyold that never make fun of someone's hair, he heard his granddaughter voice.

Mia, like an angry cat, hurriedly come in front of the guild leader ( her grandfather ) and said, “grandpa, he is lying, I saw him picking a fight with that boy, who come here to become an adventurer but Hyold began to bother him with his nonsense and said that he can't become adventurer, so he gives him his all money and get out from guild. Grandpa when did we have this kind of rule? This is clearly a daylight robbery, Grandpa I think that Hyold is a spy from another adventure guild, who comes here to make trouble in our guild and it seems like he is also behind your hair.”

Guild leader's eyes become more cold after hearing his granddaughter's words, clearly, he never thought about this possibility but now, after remembering Hyold all old deeds, it seems like, this is the most possible reason he can think behind Hyold's trouble-making behavior.

“Okay, Hyold as an old guild member, now I give you two options, first: you pay a fine of 100 gold coins as apologize. Second: you don't have to pay any fine, I just cut one of your arms and permanently throw you out from the guild. So which option do you want,” guild leader said with a poker face.

“What! Grandpa how can you do that, Why are you giving him so light punishment?” Mia asked confusedly.

“You shut up, this is my final order and you come to my office after this, I have to say something to you,” the guild leader said loudly.

“So, which option do you want?”

“I want first option guild leader,” Hyold said without any hesitation, and hurriedly took out gold coins from his storage pouch, and handed them to the guild leader.

“Now, you can get out of my guild, you are not allowed to come into the guild for this entire week as a punishment.”

“I understand guild leader,” Hyold said and bowed to the guild leader and start walking out of the guild.

“Wait a minute,” Just as everyone thought that matter is settled and was ready to go back to their work, a sweet voice sounded in the guild.

Everyone looked in the direction where the voice come from and saw that Aisha stare at Hyold without any expression, while slowly walking towards him.

“What do you want?” Hyold asked annoyingly, clearly, after paying a fine of 100 gold coins, he is not in good mood.

“Nothing, I just want to say something to you,” Aisha said while standing in front of Hyold.

“What?” Hyold asked.

“Grandpa, don't it will better if you go there?” Mia asked while looking at Aisha with some fear.

“Don't worry, even though Aisha's temper is not good when she becomes angry but she is still a good girl, since she said that she doesn't make any trouble, then she probably not make any trouble, so you rest assured,” guild leader said with full confidence, clearly he has blind faith in Aisha.

Just as everyone waiting for some kind of cool line from Aisha.

Suddenly out of everyone's expectation, Aisha grabs Hyold neck with one hand and hit a pencil sharp edge inside his right eye.

“Ahhhhhhhhh.....

An earth-shattering voice sounded in the entire guild, everyone stare at Aisha with a wide open mouth. Some people have a look of disbelief on their faces, clearly, they never expected something this from a beautiful girl, and some people who know about Aisha's previous artwork. They just shake their head helplessly, and one of them is the guild leader's granddaughter. 

“So grandpa, how is Big Sis Aisha's surprise?乁☯‿☯✿ㄏ” Mia said slowly while looking at Hyold who was rolling on the ground while crying, with some pity. Hyold was already very ugly but now, he has one more point that makes him more ugly.

“Ahhh, guild leader saves me,” Hyold said painfully, while crying like there is no more tomorrow.

“Aisha, why did you do that?” The guild leader didn't help Hyold but asked to Aisha.

“Because not only did he beat my clients in front of me but he also destroy my counter table. First I want to kill him but after remembering my promise, I decided to take his one eye as his apology, and I also wanted say him that I didn't like his eyes,” Aisha said while kneeling in front of Hyold. 

And in front of the whole guild, without any hesitation, Aisha pullout a pencil from Hyold's right eye like she is just pulling it from the pencil holder.

“Ahhhhhhh... My eye...”

Once again Hyold's scream was heard in the entire guild, and after seeing Hyold bloody eye socket, many girls start vomiting on the spot. Some guys who have a crush on Aisha some moment ago, also throw away her thought completely out of their minds and decide in their mind that from now on, they will never try to get closed.

After pulling out her pencil from Hyold eye, Aisha wipes blood on the pencil from Hyold's clothes and after giving him a last look, she starts walking toward Myne, who sleeping peacefully on the ground.

“By the way, guild leader, please repair my desk, I take this boy to the medical room and heal his injuries,” Aisha said without looking back.

Why does it feel like she is my boss and I am her worker? The guild leader thought unhappily but he still didn't say anything, Aisha.

After he looked at his granddaughter and said, “Mia, take some people with you and buy a new receptionist desk.”

“Yes, grandpa,” Mia nodded and start walking toward the working area to find some girls for help.

“By the way, throw this shit out of my guild, I didn't want to see his face anymore,” the guild leader while pointing toward Hyold who is crying on the ground nonstop.

“As you wish,” Mia said happily and raise her palm toward Hyold.

“Wind•Magic ( Second Form: Tornado )”

Just as Mia scouted her skill name, a transparent green magic circle with two rings, that have all kinds of weird runes imprinted in them, appeared on Mia's palm.

Soon runes of the second ring, which is clearly a little bigger than the first one, started to shine and a 2-meter-high tornado appear in front of Mia.

“Go...”

Mia said and the tornado start heading towards Hyold at high speed and like a real tornado that takes everything in himself that comes in his way, this one also didn't take pity in Hyold and like a rag doll, tornado hurriedly take Hyold in itself and after it when it came out from guild, Mia stops her skill.

 After the skill effect ended, the tornado vanished in the middle of the road and the only thing left there is unconscious Hyold. 

48