Chapter 21. Second Time With Big Sis Maya ( R-18 )
2.9k 6 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{ Hello everyone, before you start reading, I want to say something, first, this is the second R-18 chapter, which I try to make the batter from last time, I hope you like this chapter. Second, I have a little request to ask, as you guys might know after reading my first R-18 chapter, that I am not much experience in writing those kinds of high-level chapters. That's why I have a little request, that after reading this chapter, if possible, then please try to give me some advice on how can I improve my R-18 type chapter since I am currently working on next sex chapter, which whom I wanted to write like a low-level masterpiece which you guys can enjoy.
Thanks for reading my book.
Your Shameless Author: - Little Copy (人 •͈ᴗ•͈) }

【 Dagger of Origin (Damaged)

Attack: + 10

Grade: None

Attribute: Growth Type

Skill: Blood Sucker (Can't use in dagger current condition. )

Description: A dagger made of unknown material, have the power to grow itself with sufficient blood, but because of its damaged condition now it is nothing more than a trash edgeless dagger that can't kill even a rabbit.

Well, even though the attribute and skill are nice but its description doesn't look quite good, and I don't even know how to repair this thing, who knows what kind of material was used to make this dagger, Myne thought looking at the pitch-black dagger in his hand.

No wonder even though Ethan looks quite angry after losing it, but still he didn't try to do anything to get it back, then there is only one possibility can happen behind it, that he must not have known anything about it either, since he can only see the quality of things with his skill. He probably saw a high value in this dagger but after seeing that this was nothing more than a piece of junk without any special power, then he decided to give up and that time I asked for this dagger from him and Amma gave it to me from Ethan.

Sigh, let's forget about it, if someday in the future I meet a professional blacksmith who can make magic items, then I will try to repair you, till now he can only rest in my Inventory, Myne said to black dagger made put it in his Inventory.

...

I hope big bro Jin is not at home, Myne thought as he secretly looked inside the alchemist shop.

Inside the alchemist shop Jin, who is reading the latest version of his favorite book ‘Icha-Icha Paradise, with a big smile on his face suddenly felt like someone is starring at him, so he hurriedly looked toward the front door of the shop but supremely no one was there, did it was just my illusion? Jin thought but he didn't think about it much and again started reading his book.

Hoo! That was close, big brother Jin had almost seen me, Myne thought while wiping sweat on his forehead.

But it seems like big bro Jin is reading his favorite book since he looked quite happy, I think now for some hours he won't come in the house to disturb me and Big Sis Maya, Myne thought while rubbing his hands.

After that Myne hurriedly come to the back side of the alchemist shop, and with the master key that Maya gives him, he opened the door and entered the house.

"Now where is my sweet Big Sis," Myne said while closing the house's main door from inside for more security.

Huh? There is some sound coming from the kitchen, it seems like Big Sis is there, Myne thought as he silently walked toward the kitchen without making any noise in order to surprise Maya.

But when he entered the kitchen, and after seeing the view in front of him, instead of giving a surprise to Maya, he got a big surprise because in front of him, Maya is laying completely naked on the dining table with her legs wide open in M shape toward him.

Just as Myne starring at Maya's pussy with a hangry and lust full gaze like a wolf, while breathing heavily, Maya put her hand on her pussy and while opening it a little bit with her two fingers, she looks at Myne with a smile and said, "So Myne, do you want to drink my love juice?"

But instead of giving Maya an answer, Myne just takes off his shirt and hurriedly comes in front of her like he had just used some kind of teleportation skill and starts liking her wet pussy like a thirsty desert traveler who didn't drink anything for many days.

Ahhh...*Moan...

"Not so fast Myne! I am not going anywhere, if you continually licking me like this, then I probably cum in just one minute," Maya said while putting her both hands on Myne's head and pushing his head more into her pussy, so Myne tongue can go little deeper in her pussy.

Even though she said Myne to not lick too fast but clearly that was just for formalities, so she doesn't look like a slut in front of Myne.

"How is it, Myne? How does my erotic juice taste??" Maya asked while biting her finger a little so she didn't cum too fast.

"It is sweet as honey, I can't stop myself from eating it more," Myne said with a big smile as he took off his face from Maya's pussy, and after saying that he again started licking her pussy but this time he also put his middle finger in it.

"Ahhh... Myne I am cumming...

A loud Moan escaped from Maya's mouth as she cum.

Because Myne also starts fingering inside her pussy while licking, Maya finally can't hold back any longer and released all her cum on Myne's face.

"I said slowly, look because of you not only did I cum so fast but I also dirty your face," Maya said with a frown while wiping her cum on Myne's face.

"But now It's my turn to make you cum and as a punishment that you didn't listen to me, today no matter what happened I won't let you go until I empty your both balls," Maya said with an evil smile as she grab Myne hand and lead him toward the bedroom.

After entering the bedroom, Maye push Myne onto the bed without much effort and with a little strength she also pulled out Myne's pant without unbuttoning it.

"Ohhoho, look at this little guy, it seems like he is waiting for me for quite a while," Maya said as she climbed on top of Myne and after placing Myne's little brother (D*ck) tip under her pussy, she looked at Myne eyes lustfully and said, "are you ready for going to heaven again?"

After saying that, without waiting for Myne's reply she sits down on Myne's little brother and takes it completely in her pussy.

"Ahhhhhh.....

Both of them Moan at the same time, as they experience sudden pleasure together.

"Big Sis, today your pussy is more slippery and soft than before," Myne said hardly while taking a deep breath, because Maya didn't start moving, otherwise he probably doesn't have time to say that.

"Hehehe, that's because you already wet it too much," Maya said while giggling.

Saying that she started moving up and down slowly on Myne.

"Amazing! Big Sis you pussy squeezing My little brother too much, if it goes like that then I will probably cum soon!!"

"My pussy is also twitching a lot because of you big d*ck", Maya said while increasing her speed a little bit and as moving speedily her big breasts also start bouncing crazily but Maya didn't care.

"Myne how it is... Does your penis feel good?"

"Ah... Yes, it felt amazing!" Myne replies while watching Maya's bouncing boobies continually in front of me.

"Big Sis, if your hips move like this then I'll... I'll cum!"

"Then don't hold back just go ahead and filled your Big Sis's pussy with your cream-pie! Cum as much as you want!!" Maya said as started moving up and down with all her might, clearly, she is also about to cum again.

"Sis... I am cumming...

" saidThen let's do it together this time...Maya as she put Myne's penis last time inside her before cumming...

"Ahhhhhh...
"Ahhhhhhhhhh...

With a loud moan, this time both Maya and Myne cum together.

After cumming the second time, Maya lay down on Myne's chest while gasping rapidly with a big smile.

"That was amazing! You really have quite a lot cum inside your balls since even after filling my entire pussy, you still realize more cum inside me," Maya said while laying on Myne.

"This is just beginning, I still have a lot of cum inside me," Myne said while pushing Maya gently on the bed from the top of his chest, and this time he climbs on top of her.

"Now it's my turn to make you cum," Myne said while rubbing his little brother's tip on the entrance of Maya's pussy.

"Ohh! Then let me see what you learn from last time that today you have so much confidence," Maya said while completely spreading both her arms and legs, so Myne can do anything with her body.

"Okay then, I will mess up your pussy this time," Myne said and with a strong push of his hips, he put his entire d*ck inside Maya's pussy in one go.

"Ahhhh...

A loud Moan escaped from Maya's mouth as Myne put his d*ck inside her.

She looks quite cute when she moans with her tongue out of her mouth and eyes wide open, Myne thought as he slowly starts moving his little brother in and out.

But this time in order to make Maya cum before himself, so he can make her fun, so while moving his d*ck inside her pussy, he bows down a little and starts sucking her big titty as well.

"Ahh... Don't suck them too roughly," Maya said but just after she said that she wrapped her both legs around Myne's waist and hug him tightly.

"Ahhhhh, amazing! Myne your d*ck going more and more inside me", Maya said so awkwardly, that Myne hardly understands, what she said, since she was talking with her tongue outside of her mouth because of too much pleasure that she is feeling current.

"Yes, Myne, faster... Faster, don't hold back, and please bit my nipples as well, I felt a little tickle in them," Maya said loudly, clearly with each cum, she started becoming more and more sultry.

Myne clearly doesn't have time to reply to her since he is now doing multi-tasking, but still, after hearing her request he stopped sucking her boobs and bit her left breast nipple.

"Ahh, I can't take anymore, I am cumming...

Just after biting her nipple a little, Maya immediately cum on Myne's d*ck who was still doing his work happily inside her pussy.

It seems like her nipples are her most sensitive parts, Myne thought as he looked at Maya with a satisfied smile, who is laying on the bed with her mouth wide open and tongue laying on her lips with a happy expression, defiantly she is enjoying it a lot.

With Big Sis's stamina, I don't think I need to stop, Myne thought and again restarted his work where he stops.

"At least take me a breath, you pervert," Maya said but Myne ignore her since he was quite busy with his work.

...

And finally, after defeating ArchLich, Aremon becomes the king of Ness Kingdom. He also married with his all 5 harems at the same time, and he also made ArchLich's most faithful servant 'Seira' his maid, and to make her royal toward him, Aremon f*cked her two times a day daily.

The End...

"What a masterpiece, sigh, but this is the last book of the Icha-Icha series, after this, they won't going to publish any book, Jin said sadly while shaking his head, clearly, he is a diehard fan of this erotic book.

"Now, it seems like I have to buy a new book from that old man," Jin said.

"But why is there so much peace today? Where is that demon, I haven't seen her for a whole day today. Let's see what is she doing," Jin said while walking toward the stairs.

Soon he came in front of his house's main door but when he tried to open it, naturally, it was locked thanks to Myne's genius brain.

"Why is the door locked today? this is quite weird, but wait a minute, since the door is locked that means she is probably doing some perverted thing again, which means she won't going to come down for some times, this is a perfect time to hide you," Jin said while looking at icha-icha paradise in his hand.

Saying that he hurriedly comes into his laboratory, where he makes his potions.

After entering the laboratory, Jin comes in front of a painting on which all kinds of colorful herbs are printed.

After which, Jin took out a key from his pocket and put it in a keyhole, which was present in the middle of that painting. Just as the key entered the hole, with a ‘click’ sound, like a door, the painting opened and a secret hidden safe come in front of Jin's eyes, in which he has stored his all-erotic books.

"Just because of you, I can sleep peacefully, while thinking that my all-precious are safe from that demon, if she knows about you, then she will burn you guys without any mercy," Jin said to his secret safe like a crazy guy who gives his items too much importance, (definitely more than his wife) and put his latest addition of icha-icha paradise inside the safe, after that he hurriedly closed the safe again and start making potions like nothing has happened.

...

"Sigh, I still can't make you faint with pleasure, even though today we did it continually for 3 hours," Myne said while laying on top of Maya burring his head in her big breasts.

"Don't worry about it, with the speed you are learning, one day, your this wish will also become true, just don't take it too seriously, I am more happy than with your current performance," Maya said while caressing Myne's hair.

Who would have thought that even after f*cking her 3 hours continuously and even after casting my skill support magic stamina recovery unknown amount of time on myself, I still can't satisfy her. What kind of stamina does she have? If not for the fact that my appraisal skill clearly shows me that Big Sis Maya is a Hume, otherwise I thought that she is a dragon in her hume form, Myne thought sadly.

Let's me see Big Sis's levels, how high her level is that I can't satisfy her, even after doing cheating during sex, Myne thought.

[ Name: Maya Filsi

Level: ??? ( If the target is more than 20 levels higher than the Host, then the host can't see the target's true levels.)

Race: Hume

Gender: Female

Age: 26 y/o

Occupation: Housewife, retired A-Rank Adventurer.

Title: Water Goddess, Ball Breaker Demon.

【Skill】

Magic • Water ( Third Form )

Support Magic・Stamina Restoration ( Large ) LV ( ?? )

Charm Enhancement ( Small ) LV ( ?? ) ]

Ohh Shit! No wonder I can't satisfy her, not only does she have more powerful stamina recovery skill than me but her levels are also completely different league than mine. It seems like I am too naive who think that this town is so small that I probably can't find any powerhouse but no, this town is filled with all kinds of monsters in disguise of Hume and the biggest monster in this entire town is no one other than my own Big Sister, Myne thought while tightly hugging Maya, now only her body and her boobies can give him some inner peace.

"What happened to you, why are you looking so sad?" Maya asked with concern.

"Nothing, I am just thinking about how to make you more satisfied but I can't find any solution," Myne said.

"Ohh, if you really want to find the answer then why are laying on me like a lazy pig instead of going out to search for an answer?" Maya said with a big smile.

"Huh! Yes, you are right, it's time to do some work, and next time when I come here, I will f*ck until I knock you out with pleasure," Myne said confidently while a fire of determination is clearly visible in his eyes.

"I am sure that you can do that, my little dragon," Maya said with a smile while giving Myne encouragement.

"By the way, do you need any help with cleaning?" Myne asked while looking at the bedroom, whose condition has become such that as if there's was a storm come here some moment ago. Because Myne and Maya were in full heat when they are doing those adult activities, so in order to get more fun, they did sex in every possible location in the bedroom like on the bed, on the couch, in front of the window, in the bathroom, on the ground, etc, so currently their love juice and sweats are spread across the entire the bedroom.

"Nah, don't worry about it, I can clean it with my skill, you can go and find your answers and come back soon, so we can have more fun," Maya said while handing Myne his pant and underwear and after giving Myne a passionate kiss, she throws him out from the bedroom and close door.

Ahh, my vagina felt a little sore, today Myne was really quite rough, but this is what I always expect from my sex partner, Maya thought while rubbing her pussy.

"Let's see what kind of surprise he gives me next time but now, It's time to clean," Maya said.

48