Chapter 85. Sacred Bow! Is that you?
765 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"An Ogre, huh? It seems like today we are going to kill a piggy, an ugly giant smelly brown piggy, Hahaha..."

"Myne stops talking nonsense, this matter is serious, don't underestimate an Ogre they are not weak as Orc," Aisha said nervously.

Just as Aisha warned Myne, a brown 3 meters tell Ogre with a big belly like a pregnant lady in 9th month, appeared in front of them while letting out a terrifying roar.

[ Name: Ouoo ( Ogre )

LV: 35

Race: Demon Race

Gender: Male

Age: 15 y/o

【Skill】

Rock・Slash

Strong Arm・Extreme

【Ability】

Iron Stomach ]

Well, it is indeed many times stronger than all the Orc we encounter till now, and also he was just a common Ogre, not an elite or general level, Myne thought, finally understood why Aisha is so nervous, and just when Myne was about to steal his skill, he saw Ogre swung its empty right hand greatly as if he threw something towards them from that hand.

At first, Myne thought this Ogre is an idiot but when he saw a gigantic boulder flying toward them out of nowhere at an extremely high speed, he hurriedly shouted, "Aisha lookout," before hugging her tightly and flopping to the side, evading the gigantic boulder narrowly.

The gigantic boulder that came flying passed above their head at a high speed, and directly hit the rock wall behind them, spreading out a loud destruction noise to the surroundings and smashing it.

"F*ck! Aisha, are you all right?" Myne asked while looking at Aisha under him worriedly.

"First of all, don't use curse words, and second, I am all right, what can happen to me when you are with me," Aisha said causally while giving Myne a light kiss on his lips as a reward for saving her.

"Thanks, by the way, where did that boulder come from? I didn't show it in the Ogre's hand at all," Aisha asked while grabbing Myne's hand and standing up from the ground.

"I think when the Ogre swung his hand toward us, he use his skill to manifest a boulder and he threw it at us," Myne said and hurriedly steal the poor Ogre's both skills, that guy with his both skills is indeed a very dangerous opponent and Myne have no mood to watching him again throwing boulder after boulder on his head.

No wonder people fear Ogre so much, his Rock Slash skill alone is enough to make a lot of adventure despair, Myne thought while watching The Ogre swinging its right hand greatly like before toward Myne and Aisha. But sadly he can't use his skills again in this life anymore.

"Aisha's previous formation, you give support, and I fight with him, also try to target his eyes first, clear?" Myne asked and Aisha nodded her head obediently, and said, "Be careful."

"Good, let's go tonight we are going to eat pork," Myne said with a smile and cast all his self-enhancements on him, and then shoot a fireball toward the Ogre.

The Ogre after trying many times, finally give up on using his skill, and quickly dodged Myne's fireball. He already understood that this punny Hume did something to him, which made him unable to use his skills. He looked at Myne who was walking toward him and let out a terrifying roar.

"This guy's mouth really smells so malodorous, I might not die from his attack but I will defiantly die from his mouth smell if he didn't close it soon," Myne said while covering his nose and casting Fire Maximum under the Ogre's feet while he was roaring like a beast to show who is boss here.

Boom...

While the Ogre still roaring at Myne, the red colour magic hexagram under his feet shine very brightly and before the Ogre could jump aside to dodge, a fire pillar shoot under his feet, devouring his entire body.

Roarrrrr...

The Ogre let out a loud cry in pain, but still, instead of staying in the fire pillar like those Orc which Myne kill in the forest before, this guy actually jumps out from the fire pillar, while rolling on the ground.

The aroma of cooked meat spread in the surrounding, making Myne's mouth fills with saliva. After all, Ogre is a high-level monster and its body is also filled with magic energy. So the meat inside his body can be said highest quality you can find at the market, and Ogre meat is many times tastier compared to an Orc.

Bang.

The Ogre smash his fist at the ground and stood up while looking at Myne with his little eyes, this time he did not waste his time in making noise pollution and rushed toward Myne angrily.

But before he could come 10 meters near Myne, suddenly an arrow shoot out from behind him and its aim was the Ogre's eyes.

The Ogre clearly saw an arrow coming toward him which he didn't dodge, and just cover his eyes with his arm and block it easily. But before Ogre could be happy, one more arrow come at him with twice the speed. This time the Ogre was one step slow and the arrow directly hit his right eye without any mistake.

Roarrrrr... Roar...

The cry of Ogre spread to every corner of the first basement floor, attracting making monsters' and adventurers' attention.

"Nice shoot Aisha, clap-clap, It seems like my training already starts showing its effect," Myne said shamelessly with a smile while giving Aisha an encouraging thumbs up.

Hearing the word Traning, Aisha, who was in a good mood, as if someone pour cold water on her in winter, her mood immediately change from happy to angry, and for a second she even put an arrow on her bow, ready to shoot it in Myna's ass but in the end held back. Injuring her own man in the middle of battle isn't a wise decision.

After teasing Aisha, which now become his best source of enjoyment, Myne looked at the Ogre, who was continuously crying loudly in pain and smashing his head into the well, shook his head, and cast Wind Maximum at him.

As he did that a 5 meters tall tornado appeared in front of Myne and with a gentle wave of his hand, it headed toward the Ogre and soon took him inside.

Inside the tornado filled with hundreds of wind blades, the Ogre's cry resounded all around for two more seconds before everything return normal and when the tornado fade away, with a bang, the Ogre's body lifelessly fall on the ground with marks of cuts and burn all over it.

"Phew, finally over, Myne, are you okay? You should take some rest, you use many powerful skills, and your magic energy must have been drained," Aisha said worriedly while casting her healing skill on Myne. Although she knows Myne didn't get injured since the monster couldn't even get near him, but still her healing skill can also help recover magic energy although not much but enough for an emergency case.

"Ahh, Aisha, what's going on, why suddenly am I feeling so dizzy and my head hurting so much? Myne asked while making a panicked expression on his face and falling into Aisha's embrace.

"Don't worry those are common symptoms, which happen when you completely finish all of your magic energy in the body. During the time you don't have even a little bit of magic energy for some minutes you feel very dizzy and tired, but don't worry it should be fine after resting a little," Aisha said with a gentle smile while letting Myne lay down on her lap.

Ahh, what a great view, I can clearly see her hard nipples, thanks to her wet clothes, but I have to say even after covering head to toe with sweat she still smells so nice, I have to ask her the reason behind it, or this is a special trait of girls? Myne thought while laying on Aisha's lap, and receiving her gentle care.

As for feeling dizzy and head hurting? Those are just nonsense, his body is directly linked with his Inventory which absorbs magic energy from surrounding all the time, so how can magical energy be drained so quickly with just two or three magic attacks? As for why he is using those skills in front of Aisha even though he decided to hide his other skills as much as possible? That is because Aisha has already seen him using those skills during the fight with Orc King, so it doesn't matter if he uses skills that Aisah already knows he has.

After which Myne and Aisha rested for a few minutes, before continuing their exploration.

"Like you said the Ogre was indeed quite strong compared to Orc," Myne said with a smile and threw the ogre’s corpse into his storage bag.

"It isn’t ‘quite’, but a really strong monster, only you can say it is a weak monster, but for most of B- Rank and below adventurers the Ogre is a real nightmare, you don't know but people peed in their pants just after seeing him," Aisha said with a helpless smile, while looking at Myne like he is more of a monster than a Hume.

"If so then why are so sad, you should be proud that your man is so powerful both in bed as well as in battle," Myne said with a smirk while giving Aisha a knowing wink, which made her face red immediately.

"I know it, you are really a pervert," Aisha said with a fake angry face while walking further into the B1 floor.

"It doesn't matter, after all, I am your pervert," Myne said and give a light slap on Aisha's butt, after which he put his arm around her neck while acting like he is still tired.

...

While speaking about thoughts on the first time fighting an Ogre, as Myne and Aisha advanced, they finally come to the end of the B1, and again in front of the boss room.

"Huh? There are quite a lot of people in front of the boss room. Are they also going to fight the boss?" Myne asked but Aisha herself was as confused as him, so of course, she didn't reply to him.

While Myne and Aisha slowly got closer, the people in front of the boss room also noticed them

"You guys, are you perhaps here to fight the boss?"

A man in his prime ( 30 or so years old ) with a height of 2 meters, wearing extravagant full-body steal armour called out to them.

Hell no, we come here for our honeymoon, and thought it would be a wonderful experience to have some fun in the boss room as well, so here we are, Myne wanted to say all those things, after hearing the medal-winning question from the armoured man but before he could say anything Aisha called out the man name, making him forcefully swallow back his words.

"Cass!"

"Hm?...... Sacred Bow! Is that you? I heard you’ve quit being an adventurer, so what are you doing in such a place..."

"Phuu, haha... Sorry, sorry, please continue," Myne said while covering his face with his palm, and then he took a deep breath to calm himself down, made a little distance from embarrassed Aisha and confused man named Cass, and let out all the laughter he was holding back.

"Haha, Sacred Bow, hahahaha, what a great title, If someone dares to give me such a title I would have undoubtedly buried him alive, hahaha..."

"Is there something wrong with your partner? Why is he laughing like this?" Cass asked still confused doesn't under when did he say something funny that Myne laughing like that. He also looks back at his teammates but they also have the same expression as him. Only Aisha's face become more and more red every time she heard Myne's laughter.

F*ck! Now Myne certainly wouldn't let the matter go easily. I knew it, I shouldn't have accepted this title back then, Aisha thought feeling a little headache while thinking about Myne's upcoming non-stop teasing.

12