Chapter 95. Time to Find a Craftsman For Renovation
714 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not finding any water in the bathroom, Myne went to draw well water to wash his face.

Although using magic pebbles he can solve this problem, but because of his old habit, Myne still prefers using cold well water to wash his face after waking up, this made him feel refreshed.

After washing his face and attending the natural call in the open air behind his house, the first thing Myne did is give Mightyena Trio food, Although it is only 6 in the morning, but since he is free then it is better to complete his regular work.

Ted, who is Aisha's favour, and spends most of his time with her in the house, clearly took her all bad habits because he also likes her still sleeping like the bear on the couch without carrying about anything. If not for the fact that Myne has full belief in his appraisal skill sometimes he even wonders if this guy is even a dog, after all, most dogs know for their cautious, and alertness, but he is completely opposite to them.

"Maybe he is a special case among dogs," Myne said confusedly and pour an entire glass filled with cold water on Ted's face, waking him with a surprise as if the world is about to collapse on him.

Woof-Woof, ( What, what happened) Ted barked confusedly while looking around trying to find the culprit who had poured water on him.

One, who has no idea what Ted barking means just shows him the bowl filled with Org meat in his hand, which Immediately calms down that guy at the speed of light, and he again becomes a cute little dog and starts running around him happily.

After giving Mightyena Trio their breakfast, Myne come back to the kitchen, set down on the chair and start looking at his Inventory, to see if there were any nice things for breakfast or not. Before this, he have visit many different food stalls, and Inns, and had put a lot of hot and fresh ready-made food in his Inventory. He wants to use those delicious recipes to make Aisha a nice breakfast, even though she has forbidden him to bring outside food home.

Although she would be a little angry, but if I made food by myself then maybe she directly start beating me. And if tell the truth I really didn't need to do those things to make her happy but as a responsible future husband if I didn't even prepare breakfast for my Wifuu once in a while, then how will I collect those precious memories?

......

"Huh? Myne is already awake? Even being a boy, he is still surprisingly an early bird, and here I thought that boys never wake up early," Aisha spoke while yawning lazily.

Ahh, I am naked? Wasn't I wearing my apron last night before falling asleep, because of tiredness while waiting for Myne who went to clean the tableware? Did he remove my apron? Aisha thought while opening the wardrobe, and the first thing she saw after opening it was the apron she was wearing the last night.

"Sometimes Myne really does cute things, he even folded my apron although he doesn't know how to do it properly," Aisha said while chuckling with a smile.

After which Aisha wear some casual clothes, and walked toward the kitchen and again become surprised as Myne had already prepared breakfast for both of them and currently arranging them on the dining table.

Now he is even trying to steal my work, I don't know if I should be happy or angry, from tomorrow onwards I would try to wake up early, Aisha thought with determination.

"Good morning, Myne..."

...

Hearing Aisha's sweet voice Myne look up and show Aisha, at the door of the kitchen wearing a short skirt and his loose T-shirt which was clearly a little big for her.

Is that my T-shirt? She looks sexy wearing that, especially with her hard nipples, they are just provoking me to eat them. Calm down Myne, it is not the right time, Myne thought while trying to calm down his excited little brother.

"Good morning, Dear, how was the sleep?" Myne asked while serving food on Aisha's plate and gesturing for her to sit down.

"Very nice, I had a sweet dream where I was more powerful than you, protecting you from some bad guys. You were hugging me like a crybaby, tears of gratitude gushing out from your eyes, and you are thanking me nonstop for saving you. Sigh, what a great dream, If possible I wanted to have the same dream at least a hundred times more," Aisha said with a smile, eating a bit of brown bread.

Myne didn't know why but after hearing about Aisha's dream which sound like more of her wish, he felt like Aisha need a nice beating, this girl now always try to annoy him in one way or another. Can't she speak well of me, even if it is a lie? After all, he had prepared breakfast for her.

"By the way, did you make all this breakfast?" Aisha asked trying to change the topic after seeing Myne's heartbroken expression.

"Sigh, do you really think that I can make this kind of nice breakfast? I bought them from the market," Myne said, and drank the fruit juice, while peeping at Aisha with one eye from behind the glass, trying to see her reaction.

"Ohh, I see, but why did you do that? Don't you like my hand food?" Aisha asked with a sad tone while staring at the ground like a depressed person.

"No, what the hell are talking about, I just wanted to give you a surprise and try to look like a nice husband, also how can I don't like food made by my sweet Wifuu? Don't forget that I even clean the pot with my tongue the last night because of how delicious that carry you made was. So don't even dare to question your cooking skill in front of me, otherwise don't complain later if I punish you," Myne said with a fake angry expression.

"Then you promise me, that you would never bring outdoor food at home again, at least not until I am with you" Aisha said with a sweet smile.

"Sigh, I promise, now let finished the food before it cools down."

"Okay, pass me honey by the way..."

...

After the sweet breakfast, Aisha went to clean the spare room which was first Myne's bedroom when his parents were alive, and now just an empty room, to prepare it for Sylphid before she come back from the capital.

Myne try to do that himself as he has cleaning skill, and this kind of thing can be done with just a wave of his hand, but Aisha who doesn't know about it, gives Myne a weird glance while saying, "Are you a girl or am I? Why are you trying to steal all my work? Don't tell me you have some alternative purpose behind it," saying that she turns Myne around and kick on his ass with her all strength before entering in his old bedroom which was now going to become Sylphid's room, and locking it from the inside.

"Ouch, my ass, someone really said the truth 'There is no respect for cheap goodness.' Maybe I should go take a shower," Myne said and headed toward the bathroom while rubbing his ass. But after entering his simple bathroom without any facilities, a frown appears on his face.

Sigh, seem like its time to renovate the bathroom, and give it a new look, and I think I should also build a dog house for Mightyena Trio, although now they can stay outdoors without much problem but in rain and winter season, it would be difficult for them, Myne though with a frown and decide to find a nice craftsman.

"Maybe Aisha knows some good craftsmen after all she was a guild receptionist before, and till now there is nothing that I ask her and she doesn't have an answer about that," Myne said with a proud expression.

...

It took Aisha around 2 hours to clean Siphid's new room and an additional hour to take a shower. Only after she finished her all work did Myne tell her about the renovation work, and Aisha like a child whose parents promise to buy her favourite toy, immediately jump into Myne's embrace excitedly while giving him a deep kiss.

"So do you know any skilled craftsmen?" Myne asked after separating his lips from Aisha's lips. They are currently sitting on the couch in the living room with Aisha sitting on his lap.

"Un, there’s a dwarf whom the guild requests for work once in a while, so why don’t we try visiting him? I have seen his work, and he is quite good with his work, Aisha said after thinking for a while, and in order to tease Myne she start rubbing her pussy on Myne's little brother who was still in his pants trying to come out from his cage.

A dwarf craftsman, huh! I have heard that dwarfs are quite good build things, and even in the capital city, many famous buildings are made by dwarfs. He might have some good ideas about renovation, and I also need to request some special equipment, which I am not sure a normal craftsman can do, so I think it is a nice idea to give him a chance, Myne thought with a half focus, as Aisha is now clearly crossing her limit.

After putting the craftsman business on hold, Myne look at horny Aisha on top lap who was still rubbing her pussy on his little brother. He then grab her waist and lifted her up and lay her down on the couch with her legs on his shoulder and his head in the middle of them.

"You naughty girl, you dare to mess with your favourite toy ( Dick ), it seems like I have to discipline you a little, Myne said with an evil smile, and directly pull out Aisha's skirt and her wet panty.

"Hehe, if my favourite toy is really so weak that it can easily break then what is the meaning of having it, Aisha said with a smirk and grab Myne's collar boldly while wrapping her arm around his neck, she started fighting with his tongue with her own.

8