Chapter 18 (NSFW)
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Making their way up to the room, Zye is a bundle of nerves. He’s never waited so long to have someone— never felt the need to hold off. It feels like all of the feelings and time they’ve spent together is coming to a head. As if it solidifies they’ve come this far, that it’s real and he hasn’t just been using it to escape reality.

It’s not just a little fling or a crush. He really does want to not let go of the hand squeezing his.

Fingers brush away from how they interlock with Zye’s once they get far enough in. The door is locked and the lights above are impossibly bright. He focuses on everything else until Jace’s fingertips curl against his. Jace lifts their hands to where he can dust a kiss over Zye’s knuckles.

“Tonight and tomorrow, they’re all ours. So think about what you want to do.”

Zye shakes his hand away, hating how easily Jace can reduce him into a blushing mess. He steps forward and attempts to do the same. Arms drape over Jace’s shoulders, tugging at him until they’re touching. “I’d really like my gift first.”

It’s not hard. Jace is sure Zye doesn’t realize just how much of an effect he has on him. He might not show it as strongly. But there is a dark red tinge over his cheeks and around the yellow tattoos.

Foreheads touch while Jace’s hands settle on Zye’s hips. He’s almost unsure to keep them there. It’s too tempting to go further, faster even, instead of enjoying it. He smiles softly at the lips he can’t wait to kiss. “I’ve been wanting to do this. You’re hard to resist.”

Zye begins to pull away but Jace won’t let him. The farthest he gets is turning around in the firm hold. Jace hugs him tight from behind and rests his chin on Zye’s shoulder. The latter chuckles, “We could have done it any time. Just had to make the move.”

“I’d rather make it special.”

“And I didn’t want to scare you off.”

Jace smiles against the back of Zye’s neck. He begins to kiss the warm skin all while nudge the hair out of his way. “I doubt you would have.”

“I don’t know, some people can’t keep up. Think you can?”

“I have so far.”

One hand slips down and beneath the shirt. Warm fingers brush over Zye’s stomach and it has a shiver racing up Zye’s spine. He reaches back while tilting his head toward Jace. It has the man moving out of the way so that he can brush their lips together.

As he pulls away, he nuzzle his face against Zye’s. “Shall we?”

“Only if I can have first dibs,” Zye replies with a grin. “But before we get started, can I go wash up?”

“Mm…I suppose I can wait a little longer.”

Jace is slow as he begrudgingly retreats. He wants his hands to linger as long as they can. It’s worse when Zye moves far quicker than he’d care for. The man clutches his bag a little tighter while heading off to the bathroom.

“It’ll just be a minute, swear. I’m sure you cleaned up before even showing up tonight. I was sweating my time away in the kitchen.”

“I don’t mind but I understand. Go ahead.”

Zye knows very well Jace wouldn’t care. He’d take it and not complain. But that’s not how he wants to start this. He’s nervous enough as it is. It’s better to make sure his mind and body are ready. Not to mention his heart. If he doesn’t get a moment to breathe and center himself he’ll just end up jumping on the other man.

Therefore, Jace watches him leave. It becomes a waiting game of what he should do to pass the time. The urge to follow Zye in there is one thing. The fact that he’s already hard is another. He tries to busy himself at first.

The condoms, both the ones he bought and the ones Kass gave him, he places on the bedside table. He can’t help but smile at the thought that she went and got two of every size just to be thorough. Atop the small suitcase he brought with a change of clothes, he folds his jacket.

Except he’s not sure if he should undress further. Would that be presumptuous? The most he does is take off his socks and shoes. Otherwise, he explores the rather fancy room for a bit.

The bed itself is large and from it, one can see the curtains that are tugged closed. He’s sure that leads to the balcony he was told so much about. Not that he cares to go outside when there’s going to be snow coming in soon. Something he’s reminded of since the sheets are a light gray to match the curtains.

Still, he finds himself wandering over to the mini-fridge. A quick check has him pulling out a bottle of water. He thinks about it for a moment before taking it to the bedside table as well. Whatever extra charges they want to pile on he doesn’t mind.

Jace sits on the edge of the bed. There’s nothing to do other than imagine what Zye is doing. And that isn’t helping in any sense. He’s not even sure how long he sits there when the door opens. When it does, Jace comes to the painful realization that he’s not ready for it.

They’ve done plenty. He’s seen Zye before. Yet somehow he’s far more beautiful than any of those times. His hair is slicked back and still damp from the shower. It has the pink strands blending in with the black ones. Gone are the heavy boots and thick jeans. From what Jace can see, Zye isn’t wearing anything other than the thin white robe the hotel provides.

Zye flashes him a smile while moving for the table. He sets his bag on one of the two chairs. Before he leaves it, Zye digs out the lube he brought. The sight of it when he turns around has Jace raising an eyebrow.

“Always come prepared?”

“I could say the same to you,” he replies with a nod toward the pile of condoms.

“Kass helped with that.”

Zye comes to a stop in front of Jace. “Of course she did.” He tosses the bottle further up the bed. It frees his hands to land on Jace’s shoulders while climbing onto his lap. With one knee on either side of those legs, he licks at his lips. “Now, where were we?”

There’s no way he can’t not touch Zye. Jace wants to push this man down on the bed and give him everything and more. Instead, he settles with slipping his hands beneath the robe that’s barely tied shut. The second his fingers brush over the warm skin, he can’t help but grip Zye’s waist.

Hugging him, Jace pulls him down onto his lap. Zye is all smiles as he’s held flush up against Jace. That little needy motion has him wanting to push more of Jace’s buttons— wants him to go as crazy as Zye, himself, does just looking at Jace.

Zye drags his hands over Jace’s shoulders. He brushes them against Jace’s neck and holds him steady. All so Zye can dip his head down and capture those lips he’s wanted all night long. Finally getting them, without the thought of stopping, has Zye putting everything into the kiss.

Even pulling away he doesn’t let go. Zye flicks his tongue over Jace’s bottom lip before nipping it between his teeth. The playful nibble doesn’t go unnoticed. Jace can only dares to respond in kind.

Fingers rub at Zye’s hips before he lets them slide down to the thighs parted around him. He squeezes the softness beneath his palms until Zye kisses him again. It spurs Zye on until his chest is tight and his lungs are burning— he doesn’t want to stop. However, the need for air has him parting from Jace long enough to get a greedy breath of air.

Jace takes the opportunity and leans forward. The robe does little to keep him away from the neck on full display. His tongue, mouth, and lips all pepper over the flushed skin as if it’s the only way he can stay alive. He pauses only once and mumbles against Zye’s neck, “I’ll try not to leave any marks.”

“Haa, idiot. Make as many as you want.” Zye can feel the hesitation in the way teeth graze over his shoulder. “I don’t mind.”

It’s when Jace finally sucks the skin on his neck, not even hiding his desire, that Zye practically purrs. He reciprocates by rocking his hips down against Jace. To say he’s pleased to already feel the bulge beneath him is an understatement. Part of him wants to rush it even when he knows full well that Jace won’t let him.

Zye slides his hands down while Jace is distracted leaving a trail from neck to shoulder. He’s sure there won’t be many glaring marks to speak of, not with how gentle his lover is being. It has him wanting to push a bit. Even with the shirt still on, Zye gropes at Jace through it. The thin material can do little to keep him away from Jace’s chest.

“Find something you like?”

Jace looks up at him and Zye can’t help but chuckle. “I think so. But there’s something I’d like a lot more.” He proves this with a slight wiggle of his hips.

“Says the one that usually can’t stop kissing.”

Zye pouts against the one he receives. The chaste peck comes again and again until he can’t help but smile. He finally returns the kiss but does so before pulling back. “I’d rather kiss something else.”

He half expects Jace to stop him when he goes to slide off his lap. There’s none of that. He’s allowed to stride around the side of the bed, flicking through the stack of condoms. One in hand, he moves back to see that Jace hasn’t moved.

“Want me to do all the work?”

“I like watching you move. Everything about you is beautiful.”

Zye keeps his head tilted up, eyes swimming with emotion as he looks up at Jace. He keeps that silver gaze locked with his. All while he’s unbuttoning and unzipping Jace’s pants. “Huh, I don’t think I’ve been called that before.”

Jace stops him and takes one of Zye’s hands. Fingers curl around the slightly smaller grip. He lifts it while bending forward until lips can dust over Zye’s knuckles. “There’s plenty of other words that come to mind. If you prefer I could use one of them.”

“I’d rather you let me get this guy nice and wet so we can keep going.”

A grunt and letting go of Zye’s hand is Jace’s only response. He’d rather tell Zye all the way he finds him pretty, exhilarating, cute, and sexy. But instead, he’ll settle with getting to watch Zye tug out the erection with a huff.

He grins up at Jace. “It’s a good thing you don’t wear anything too tight, huh?” Zye flicks his tongue out toward the tip of Jace’s member while his hands situate on Jace’s thighs. “Hope you’re ready.”

Unfortunately, he’s not. Jace is so far from ready to handle this that he has to try and breathe when Zye dips his head down. It’s not difficult to let Zye do what he wants. What is, is holding back when that soft tongue is dragging up and down the length. The slow drags have shivers racing up his spine.

Looking at the scene only makes it worse. Face beneath it, he licks along the underside. The instant he sees Jace’s gaze he smirks as he continues. Zye loves that he can see every twitch— can feel every throb. The fact that Jace is flushing and unsure where to put his hands has Zye fidgeting.

Skipping to the main event suddenly sounds really good. At the same time, he can’t stop himself from tracing aimless patterns up the side of Jace’s dick. The heat meets his tongue each time, encouraging him to go further. All the way up to the tip where lips encircle. A gentle suck and a languid lick have him unable to pull away.

Not when one of Jace’s hands combs through his hair. It’s encouraging the way those strong fingers rub at his scalp and tease the damp tresses. Never tugging. Even when he catches a tangle, he works it out or moves around it. What he does do is apply a gentle pressure.

Zye smiles around the girth he begins to take into his mouth. He lets drool drip down it. All so he can chase after it. Lips part further as the head of the heavy cock sits on his tongue. A comfortable but intimidating weight. One that he doesn’t let sit idle too long. He’s bobbing his head back up and then down in painfully slow motions.

The way Jace’s breath shudders out of him has Zye wanting to go further than he did before. He knows full well he can handle it. The small gag reflex he does have doesn’t poke up its ugly head once as he relaxes his throat. He takes it in until the leaking tip grazes the back of his throat.

A practiced dance he’s learned how to do. He knows just how to have a man in the palm of his hand begging for him to go further. Even if he doesn’t have access to all of Jace at the moment or using his hands, he’s confident.

It certainly helps that Jace leans over him with a sigh. “I’m…close.”

Mentally, he’s proud. More so when he braces himself and takes the dick deeper still. It settles in his throat and he holds it there for just a moment. Shelving it there, he lets the tightness bring Jace closer— painfully close. At the last moment, he lifts his head until the cock is simply on his tongue.

Jace pinches his eyes shut while petting Zye’s hair, finding himself unable to do anything else. It’s all he can do considering it feels like his brain is melting. As well as his cock.

He pushes past the bitter taste and swallows all that Jace gives him. It takes a moment not to think— just let it go down— and he’s able to begin lifting his head. Lips slack around the girth the further up he goes. His tongue sweeps over the hot skin, cleaning up any evidence in the process until he’s flicking it over the tip.

“You’re…amazing.”

Zye gives him a wink, “Glad you liked it.” He nuzzles against the hands that slip down to cradle his face. “Think I’ve earned that gift now?”

“Come back up here, let me get you ready.”

Zye gives him a wicked little smile. “I already took care of that.”

But Jace won’t be having it. He leans further and cups Zye’s chin in his hand. His other hand is reaching for Zye’s wrist. “I want to do it anyway. Besides, I’m not ready to go again just yet.”

“Jerk. Fine, but don’t take too long. If it can fit in my mouth I’m confident I stretched enough already.”

“I’ll be the judge of that,” he replies with confidence. It’s partnered with Jace guiding Zye up onto his feet. “Get comfortable. However you’d like.”

Zye puffs out one cheek while he thinks. It takes a moment for him to decide that he doesn’t want to see Jace while he does it. Safer to start that way or he might lose his mind. He plucks at the loose knot until the robe can slip from his shoulders right between Jace’s feet.

“You’re a tease.”

“You like it, admit it.”

“I do.”

He doesn’t move a muscle. It’s as if to say he won’t be getting distracted no matter how badly he wants to touch the body before him. Jace ignores him as best he can and watches Zye step around him. He plucks at the hair tie on his wrist. Putting his hair up, he tilts his head just enough to see long legs crawl further up the bed.

Jace stands and slips out of his pants as well as the underwear beneath them. He partially turns while lifting the shirt over his head. It’s there that he sees Zye lying on his stomach with a pillow bunched up beneath his head, arms cradling beneath it. But for a moment, he admires the curve of back to ass and then to the long legs.

The only thing he can think about is how good Zye would look in some kind of stockings. Anything that fits the form of his legs so perfectly. Of which, one of Zye’s legs knocks the bottle of lube across the bed. Jace immediately scoops it up.

“Impatient tonight.”

“Don’t you think I’ve waited long enough, Jay? Stop looking and get up here.”

“You’re awfully bossy when you’re horny aren’t you?”

“S-shut up and come on.” He punctuates the demand with his bottom lifting up. Up on his knees, he spreads his legs just enough for Jace to do what he wants. “I told you I was ready anyway.”

Jace obliges and finally climbs up on the bed. It takes him a moment to get used to the way the mattress sinks around his knees. But he doesn’t pop the bottle open just yet. It gets set next to his leg so that his hands can explore the expanse of skin before him. Up Zye’s thighs and to the softness he can squeeze his fingers into.

“Then would you mind if I used my mouth?”

“Are you…I mean…I made sure I’m clean but you don’t— J-Jay!”

The tongue that licks at his back entrance has Zye clutching at the pillow. He swiftly buries his mouth against the material as Jace doesn’t wait. He’s delving further until his tongue is slipping inside. It’s the strangest feeling to Zye— he’s never had someone want to, let alone dare to go for it.

It produces the strangest of feelings he can’t fathom. It’s not even that it’s stretching him out. The simple sensation of that tongue licking at his insides has him curling his toes. Of course, it doesn’t help that Jace’s hands are still on his rear and keeping each cheek pulled apart enough to allow him to do as he pleases. Putting himself on display for his lover is easy. This— this — is embarrassing.

And it’s not what Zye expected.

Heat floods his face and for a second he’s almost worried he’s getting dizzy just trying to get used to this. Right as he thinks he can make it through without losing himself right then and there— Jace is pulling away.

There’s no time to lift his head and question.

He can hear the pop of the lube. The cool sensation is vastly different than the wet, warm tongue that was exploring him. Even more so than the fingers that are pushing the lube inside. Two fingers sheath into him; wiggling, curling, spreading. Zye can assume what he’s searching for.

Jace knows he can find it. That single spot won’t be hidden from him for long. He knows just when he’s found it— knows when he’s caressed it just right— because Zye’s body trembles ever-so-slightly. It’s the most minimal tremble that has Jace running a hand up Zye’s leg.

“You really did loosen up already.”

He doesn’t need a smart reply. The muffled moan is a good enough answer than any Zye could give otherwise. Jace kneads at Zye’s thigh with one hand. He can feel the way Zye tenses up and relaxes each time he presses up against his prostate. It helps that he eases a third finger into the man.

To Zye it feels like an eternity between the beginning and the third finger slipping in. His body is hot and his face even more so. It takes everything he has not to rock his ass back towards Jace, to push them in deeper— faster— more often.

It’s just so slow. Each movement is methodical and drives him to the edge. Jace is patiently learning all of his buttons and watching every reaction. Meanwhile, he’s got drool soaking into the pillow and tears gathering at the corners of his eyes from how hard he pinches them closed.

Zye finds it nearly impossible to keep himself from climaxing. Worse yet, Jace never goes far enough to drive him fully over the edge. Worse yet is that Jace doesn’t touch anywhere else. Zye’s simply kneeling there— needy and dripping. Burying his face against the pillow, he groans into it.

The slightest shift of his hips has those thick fingers pushing deeper. So much so that he nearly sighs from the blissful feeling of the way they grind into him. Doing so has Jace’s free hand moving.

He’s not sure if it’s punishment or a tease. He’s not sure he wants to know.

Jace’s hand slips around and down. It doesn’t touch Zye’s member at all. He rests his hand just above it with fingers splayed out— nearly brushing against the hot, pulsing skin. Leaning forward, Jace smiles at the red tint on Zye’s shoulders.

Zye lets out a long breath as he settles his cheek to the pillow. “Mmm, hey, big guy?”

“Big guy has a name, beautiful.”

“Let me sit up? I can’t see you.”

It’s his way out. The perfect way to stop the agony of euphoria that seems to be forever out of his grasp yet brushes against him constantly. His breath is barely even and his heart feels like it’ll beat out of his chest as it is. Any more and he’ll be a puddle on the bed unable to move the rest of the night.

Fingers retreat first. The hand is second if only because he helps Zye roll over and sit up. Allowing Zye to steady against his arm has Zye reveling in the way his fingers curl against the lean muscle in that sturdy arm. He doesn’t want to show just how visceral he wants to be— just how all over he wants to be on this man.

Quivering thighs prelude Zye shuffling to kneel over Jace’s lap once more. Not that he’s given a chance to gain an ounce of control in the situation. The second his hands are on those broad shoulders, Jace’s hands are back on him.

“Did you think I’d let you get away with that? I wasn’t done.”

Zye can’t hold back the moan that slips from his lips and there’s nothing to drown it against now. All he can do is arch his back as those fingers slip back into him. The new angle is enticing in its own right. Even more so when Jace presses his face up against Zye’s chest.

“Are you sensitive here?”

"You’d do it even if I said no.”

Jace smiles at him, “I’d just do it less.”

He drags his tongue up Zye’s chest. Reaching one of the stiff nipples, he doesn’t hesitate. Jace gives short drags over the pinkish peak until finally drawing it between his lips. The second that he gives a petite suck is when he pushes his fingers as deep as they can go.

Zye squeezes at Jace’s shoulders as those fingertips grind over his prostate. Enough to have him back to that edge he was just teetering on. He wants to come so bad that he pushes his hips down, trying to keep that hand close. Zye swallows hard only to almost choke on the breath as Jace persists in that one spot.

The fingers curling and poking inside of him are relentless. No matter how hard he tries to hold back, he can’t. It certainly isn’t helping that Jace gives his nipple a gentle bite.

“S-stop, I’m gonna—”

“Go ahead. Let it out.”

There’s only one reason why he doesn’t want to. One that happens regardless as he releases onto Jace, a streak of white across his torso. If that wasn’t evidence enough, Jace can feel the way those hands quiver on his shoulders. Not to mention how tight Zye’s insides get around his fingers.

The second those fingers are out of him, Zye is slumping onto Jace’s lap. Even though the way his body feels like it’s vibrating with pleasure, he can tell just how hard Jace is again. Still, he feels bad about the mess he’s made.

Not that Jace is worried about it in the slightest. His hands cup at Zye’s rear while his lips are peppering kisses down Zye’s neck and then along his shoulder. He’s still sensitive, sure, but he doesn’t want to wait any longer either. This isn’t enough to satisfy him after waiting so long.

The night is still young.

“Jay, come on.” He sits up ever-so-slightly and reaches between his thighs. His fingers are desperately flailing about to get the cock lined up properly.

“Not yet, let me wash up so I can actually kiss you.”

There’s a whine as Jace slips away, hurrying to the bathroom. One that while he’s obviously unhappy with the bump in the road, he appreciates Jace’s attention to detail. Especially since it's not long before Jace returns with the smell of mint on his lips as he kisses Zye’s cheek.

Jace lifts his head, waiting patiently for Zye’s gaze to meet with his. Once it does, he smiles. “Anything for you.”

The kiss Zye gives him is but a distraction for himself. Jace’s hands squeeze at his cheeks as they’re held apart. It makes it easier to guide Zye down onto his dick. He expects Zye to pause once the tip pushes inside. The shuddering breath against his ear tells him a kiss is coming as well.

What he doesn’t expect is for Zye to flick his tongue over his earlobe. The little smirk on Zye’s mouth goes unnoticed. The next little bit going inside is slow and shows Zye just might have some patience. That is until the last second he drops his hips and takes the rest of it inside all at once.

Doing so has his head tilting back and exhaling hard. It’s impossible to relax with the pressure that’s sheathed into him. Not that he plans to stop there. Zye just needs a moment to blink the light from his eyes and take a deep breath. One that has his chest letting go of some of the burn.

Hands relax against Jace’s shoulder to drape his arms over them instead. He brushes his lips against Jace’s chin. “Ready?” he asks.

“Do your worst.”

Jace smiles as he kisses those lips slowly getting swollen from their lip locks. He tries to focus on the way his tongue slips into Zye’s mouth. Except the second Zye lifts and rolls his hips, he can’t think of anything.

The fire licking through their veins is a comfortable surge of adrenaline. There’s a sudden need to bury himself inside of Zye, one that he resists. All so that Zye can do as he pleases and rock their pelvises together with little reprieve. The quick tempo only makes the sounds of skin slapping together all the more apparent.

Retreating from Zye’s mouth, he moves for the man’s neck instead. More hickies begin to blossom across the sweat-slicked skin. Each one is followed by a sweet kiss and a loving lick. Meanwhile, his fingers are slinking further up to clutch onto Zye’s thighs. He clings to them as the man folds forward.

Hot breath brushes against Jace’s ear and he realizes he can’t wait for a second longer.

“Sorry,” he mumbles against Zye’s throat.

Jace braces the slow fall as he lies Zye down on the bed. Not that Zye minds, his hips already feel like they’re going numb. That and the view he gets as he lies there is undeniable. Especially when Jace drags his clean hand up over his face, brushing the bangs back for but a moment.

There’s still some of his cum that’s dripped down Jace’s chest— the one thing he wishes he had the energy to reach up and explore. It’s not overly muscular or chiseled but there’s tone and muscle as well as a pack of abs. To top it off are the stray strands of dark brown hair that cling to his neck or the disheveled bangs between his eyes.

Zye lifts an arm; fully outstretched, fingers open, splayed and palm eager to meet with Jace’s skin. His breath is shallow and his heart feels like it’s wedged in his throat. Still, he gives Jace a pleading look.

“If you are…then come here.”

Jace, enjoying the moment of reprieve considering it’s been so long, does just as he’s told. He doubles over and lies over Zye. His hands clutch at the sheets with knees digging down against the mattress.

He wants to move so bad.

Zye kisses his cheek and holds around Jace’s shoulders. “That’s gotta hurt, just let me have it already.”

“I’m just enjoying how good you feel.”

“Then enjoy more and move those hips before I do it for you.”

Loving his demanding boyfriend, he’s eager to oblige. Especially considering he’s not lying. He is enjoying everything about how Zye feels against him or around him. The slightest dusting of fingertips on his back could create fire across his skin. The insides that coil around his dick dare to lure him in further and not leave. Legs lift and tighten around Jace’s waist with heels pressing against him, urging him to not pull away too far.

But it’s the lips settling beside his ear that encourage him the most. The warm breath tickles him. The sound of a soft, hushed moan has his grip coiling into the sheets beneath them.

Zye almost wishes he’d go faster. The slow yet deliberate tempo has his back arching and fingers gripping hard at Jace’s back. He whimpers ever-so-slightly as Jace continues to dare to turn him inside out. It feels amazing to be overfilled by Jace— even more so that it is Jace.

Never has he felt this good while beneath someone.

He buries his face into the crook of Jace’s neck. It’s the only thing he can do to drown out the noises that he can’t keep inside. Shuddering each time Jace sheaths into him, Zye gives a bite to Jace’s shoulder— just hard enough to leave a mark. All so he can swallow back the moan that catches in his throat.

Jace stays where he is as he lets out a low breath as he cums. His jaw hurts from how bad he grits his teeth together. A pain he can barely focus on considering how good he feels with those warm insides pulsing around him. Even more so to have a hold that doesn’t let go of him even as Zye has pleasure latching onto him in a vice-grip.

Beginning to sit up, Jace peels out of Zye’s grip and out of him. He ties off the condom just as Zye is grabbing at him again. The man has a grin on his face as he tugs Jace down onto the bed. Jace drops the condom at the end of the bed behind him before he ends up on his side.

Face to face with those dual-toned eyes, he dares to think that they shimmer. They’re so bright and beautiful that he can’t help but reach forward. He cups his hand to Zye’s cheek, dips forward, and captures Zye’s lips in a gentle kiss. Even when it ends, he doesn’t retreat very far.

“You okay?”

Zye hums, “Yeah, better than okay.”

“Not too bad then?”

“For a guy that hasn’t had a lot of action, I’d say you did great.” Zye moves a bit closer, fingers brushing down Jace’s side. “I mean if you feel like you didn’t do so well, we can always go again.”

Jace is prepared to say something until those fingers find his waist. The feather-light touch has him jerking away only for Zye to follow. The latter has a grin on his face as he rolls after him, not daring to let him escape. To the point where he ends up laying on top of Jace.

“S-stop, it tickles.”

“Duh, that’s why I’m doing it.”

Sitting up, Zye grins down at him. His fingers continue to dust over the sensitive skin until Jace refuses to chuckle and squirm any longer. Considering Zye is playing dirty, he finds it’s okay to do it as well. It helps that Zye is already leaning forward. Jace slips his hands around him and pushes into fingers back into Zye.

“D-dammit, Jay, get those out of there.”

Jace raises an eyebrow. “And why would I do that? You liked it, didn’t you?”

“I do, but I wouldn’t do that unless you’re ready for round two.”

“Let me grab a—”

Zye leans forward until he’s nearly flush up against Jace. It has the latter swallowing hard past the lump in his throat. The lustful gaze he’s met with isn’t something he expects; a flushed face, half-lidded eyes, and long lashes that cast a shadow over the normally bright orbs.

“Mm, no. I’m not waiting for that.”

“It’s easier to clean up.”

Their lips nearly touch as Zye drags his hands up Jace’s body. He stops with one hand on one of Jace’s pecs each. He smiles at his boyfriend. “Or we could take a bath together.”

“Alright. But only if you’re sure.”

Grinning from ear to ear, Zye sits back up. Jace pulls his fingers out of Zye as he does. It lets Zye have the chance to scoot backward and give Jace the idea that he’s going to get off of him. Except he’s not. He’s settling himself over Jace’s waist. Zye reaches behind him and makes sure the hard member is lined up with him.

“Zye— Nngh…!”

Jace can’t manage to protest in the slightest. He’s not given the chance before Zye is taking all of him back inside with no hesitation. The cocky grin on his face somehow fits perfectly with the fingers quivering against Jace’s stomach. He lets out a breath and tilts his head ever-so-slightly.

“Don’t stop moving.”

Zye doesn’t have to say it. The second he’s rolling his hips, Jace is eager to meet him. Whatever pace Zye sets, Jace follows. The back and forth has Zye bouncing on top of him with ragged breaths. Tilting his head back, Zye stares up at the ceiling.

The sight is beyond what Jace can hope for. To have his lover on complete display on top of him? It has him wishing they could keep doing this forever— he doesn’t want to part from this beautiful man, ever. He drags his hands up Zye’s legs and grips at his thighs. The noises he gets out of Zye each time he pounds up into him has Jace wanting to sing his praises.

Grunting, Jace pinches an eye shut. “Zye…”

He lowers his head to meet Jace’s silver gaze. Licking his lips, he smiles so sweetly that Jace could end it all right there. “Give to me then.”

“D-dammit.”

It’s the only real warning Zye is granted. He can feel the way the dick pulses and swells inside of him. The beginnings of the warmth that is given to him is overwhelming in the best of ways. But he can’t stop— he’s so close as well. Which doesn’t take much longer as he’s able to shift and wiggle his hips in just the right way to have him wanting to double over in the next second.

Jace meets him halfway, not minding that more cum ends up on his stomach, as he sits up. Wrapping his arms around Zye, he holds him close and kisses him. Deep, passionate, and with the slightest hint of tongue that he slips into Zye’s mouth. It’s easy considering Zye practically melts against him from the pleasure.

He clings to Jace even after pulling away from the kiss. Forehead against his shoulder, Zye lets out a blissful sigh to contrast with the previously loud moan. They simply sit there together. That is until Zye realizes Jace has been stroking one of his legs the entire time.

Zye lulls his head to where his cheek is on the shoulder so he can look up at Jace. “Like that leg a lot, huh?”

“I didn’t think I’d like the feeling that much.”

“Good, cause I do, too. That’s not the only parts I keep shaved.”

“Then we should go get cleaned so I can find the rest.”

“But I don’t wanna get up yet,” whines Zye. He wraps his arms around Jace’s shoulders and pouts against his neck. The second Jace moves his hand off that leg, Zye locks those around Jace’s waist as well. “Let’s just sit here for a minute.”

Jace sighs at that. He wants to be able to do just that. But in the same breath, it’s not like they’ll be apart when they get up anyway. He’s also far too confident in his own abilities to top it off. Jace starts scooting to the end of the bed, sheet and all coming with him.

“What are you doing?”

“Taking you with me since you won’t get up.”

“There’s no way, quit it. Come on.”

He doesn’t. At the edge of the bed, Zye can look over Jace’s shoulder and see how the pillows have followed as well. One has even fallen off the bed already.

“You’re making a mess.”

Jace chuckles as he stands up. He can feel the way Zye clings to him as if he’s going to fall. Of course, he wouldn’t dare let him. His hands are already braced beneath the man’s rear to keep him steady. “And so will you if you keep squirming.”

Nuzzling his face to Jace’s neck, he continues to pout. “I hate you. I’ll feel it with every step you take.”

“Then should I walk faster?”

“N-no just keep going.”

He gives a kiss to the side of Zye’s head and does just that. The smile on his face is undeniable— he’s happy, for once in a very, very long time.

And there’s a piece of him that’s scared that he’s happy.

It almost feels like the calm before the storm.

Maybe that’s why he holds Zye a little tighter as he carries him into the bathroom.

0