Preface (Updated 7/18 – New Art)
277 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello! My name is Fern, I'm the writer of this story. If you'd like to skip this part and jump right into the story, you won't be missing anything-- I just wanted to give a quick content warning to anyone reading this.

This story is a comedy and a tragedy, both. I think it helps draw out the flavor of the tragedy if you have something to laugh about along the way. A story of tragedy with only negative stories to tell can be a pain to work through. Really heartwrenching. A tragedy should be enticing, lead you along with gumdrops and sugar plums until you're thick into the meat of it.

This story isn't going to end poorly for our protagonists, but it is a tragedy. Something awful, terrible will happen that will leave you with a sweet, but sour, taste in your mouth. I understand if this novel isn't for you, knowing that the ending of the story won't leave you on a high note. But I want you to feel the things I feel, and there are words yet to be said.

This story is based on a shorter story called 'Magical Girls and Corporations, a Fiction.' If you've read that story-- hello! Do you like stalking me on Twitter? But I need to be clear, things are not going to play out the same way as the short story I wrote. The basic beats will still be there, but I wrote that story to express a mood; I had to keep the story short, and actually hit Twitter's reply limit. Did you know Twitter had a reply limit??? I sure didn't. All that being said, that was a story about capitalism.

This is a story about Magical Gals! No capitalism here, nope!

Absolutely different things, you see! I'm not crossing my fingers behind my back!

...I've rambled on long enough. I'll keep this page updated with all the non-spoilery art I order for this story and any fanart we get. I hope you enjoy this story and draw something from it, because I want to see my readers happy.

ARTIST: FERN GILLY (THE AUTHOR)Olivia Mueller

ARTIST: MIRUUARTMalty (Jar)


If you like my work, check me out on Twitter! I'm only marginally more wild than the things I write!

Interested in learning more about the Neverlands? You can visit me and ask all the questions you like at my Discord! I'm a vtuber! You can catch me on Twitch and Youtube. I'm not streaming at the moment, because I've been writing like crazy-- something like 100 pages in the last three weeks? It would make my day if you could follow me on Youtube, though. ;w; I'm still not at that fabled 100 subscriber mark...

10