Chapter 2: A king Never Doubts
217 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Glory City]

[Ying family Manor]

In Glory City, the sun's rays shone, introducing a new day. The City is the last hope of humanity and the last enemy of the demon beasts.

In the Ying family manor, in a big room, it was possible to see a teenager in the bed, who seem 12 or 13 years old.

Although he seems like a teenager, it is far from the truth. This is Ying Zheng, the legendary emperor.

After regaining control of his body, Ying Zheng found he had gained the memories of Chuunibyou. Yes, he learned this word from his memories.

And after this, he discovered that did people treat him as a fictional character. He, too, had an existential crisis that lasted 3 seconds.

'One who never doubts he is a king,' thought Qin Shi Huang.
He determined this unimportant.

In the past, he felt the pain of hunger, the pain of hatred, and the pain of war. None of it is a lie, he knows. To forget this is to deny himself.

It is to deny the value of his promise to Chun Yan, his mother.

Because of this promise, from the humans to demons and gods, he defeated all of them. Because of this, he kept calm.

After learning the memories of the Random guy, he understands the reason for his situation is that a powerful being. An Old Man called BOB Uchiha, offered 3 wishes to the guy, that basically chooses:

1. To be reincarnated in the world of Tales of Demons and Gods with a good background.

2. To be reincarnated in Qin Shi Huang's body and memories, but with 12 years old body.

3. A female system.

Taking his memories, Qin Shi Huang realized the problem. The soul, body, and mind are a whole that integrates the being.

Qin Shi Huang understands this, after all.

He reached the peak with his body.

After experiencing pains that could drive almost anyone to insanity, his mind became strong.

Living in a soul form in the afterlife, he understands that a soul can record memories, but also the form of the body. The soul like as the most precise definition of himself.

Because of this, Qin Shi Huang realized the problem. To have a body and memories (mind), the link among both is necessary, the soul. The consequence is a body with two souls. The stronger soul takes the body.

'The result is obvious. Hades would laugh at me if he knew that after our fight, some random guy thought of fighting against me' thought Qin Shi Huang. The whole situation is funny.

He never felt so underestimated.

The last wish made Qin Shi Huang stop for two seconds and review his decision to save humanity.

The wish was a system that directs your whole life. What to do, how to do it, the rewards, and even the consequences?

The person wanted a master, while he would be a slave.

As "The King Where It All Began," Qin Shi Huang always did everything he sought, and the freedom he conquered with his own hands.

While many seek freedom, in reality, liberty is agonizing. If all actions are Ying Zheng's choices, all the consequences would be his as well. The freedom that he has comes with the weight of millions of lives. A king always goes on fighting for his people.

Abandoning your freedom is the same as leaving the consequences of everything you do to others.

After learning this, Qin Shi Huang did not hesitate and determined it was better just to destroy the rest of the system's consciousness.

[Flashback]

 

While learning Chuunibyou's memories, Qin Shi Huang learns what the system is and quickly decides to destroy his consciousness.

However, as if the system could read his mind.

"I can help you. I can give you missions, and by completing them, you will be stronger," said a female voice, which sounded a little frightened.

"So you can even read my mind?" said the teenager while smiling, however not the type that is happy, but of one who has reaffirmed a decision.

"With my help, you can reach the peak," she insisted. However, nothing seemed to faze the teenager from destroying the rest of his consciousness.

"Do you really think I need you to reach the peak?" said Qin Shi Huang, chuckling a little. Then, he continued, "It matters not what this place is. You're in the presence of an emperor. I am at the peak."

After this, the teenager forces the conscience of the system out of his body and destroys her.

So, he continued to try learning about the Other's memories.

[Flashback_End]

Qin Shi Huang (POV)

The only wish that was fine with me was that he would remember to ask for a good background. Right now, I am in a mansion.

Basically, I am the patriarch of one of the noble families in Glory City. I am the last in the family. My father and mother are dead, and I am the last member alive. Ying Zheng is my name, so my name doesn't have changed.

The Dark Guild assassinated my family, and as the last descendant, I become 'protected' by the city lord or maybe in his vision, as I don't have family, nor do I have strength, he can annex my family with the time because of the gratitude.

Currently, my family has me, a maid named Ann, and a guard named Zhao. Both are loyal because of my parents in this world. As Zhao is 1-star Black-Gold, he 'protects me.'

Funny.

With all this going on, I've barely had time to process where I am. I just determined I was safe and kept trying to learn the memories.

Right now, looking from one side to the other. I saw that the room was really similar to those of my past.

So this world is like it is like China.

I stand up and notice a mirror and a vessel of water. I wipe my face and look in the mirror. My appearance is the same as when I was 12 years old, with golden eyes and black hair. Well, I kept my charm.

However, something surprised me.

[Mirror - A reflective surface (Human - Rank)]

With the recent memories, I knew what this meant.

I thought, "Status."
[
Name: Ying Zheng

Titles: Qin Shi Huang, The King Where It All Began, King of Men, God Slayer...

Bloodline: Golden Dragon Emperor

Demon Spiritualist Realm: Human (Means that the Soul points are lower than 100)

Cultivation Technique: ----

Soul Form: Unidentified

Soul Attribute: Unidentified

Fighter Realm: Bronze 4-star Rank

Martial arts:

Chi You (Emperor - Rank)

Skills:
Mirror Touch Synesthesia:
1. Can sense other people's pain
2. Can sense other people's energy flow
3. Can sense other people's souls
4. ?????????????
5. ?????????????
6. ?????????????
]

Hi, the author here, I want to know. How is the novel, good or bad? Some tips?

It is the first time that I try to write a novel, furthermore in another language.

I really hope that is good, but I know my faults. For example, I perceive that I don't explain many details about the space to contextualize the area.

 If you like the idea of Qin Shi Huang in TDG, please help to write a better novel with tips, ideas, or recommendations, about English too. 

6