Chapter 3: Training
139 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
[Glory City]
 
[Ying family Manor]
 
"Zhao, come again" I said, while positioning myself in a defensive position.
 
"Okay, young master Ying" Zhao said, as his gaze seemed to search for openings in my posture.
 
He shoots towards me, and I focus on his movements, I realize, it's going to be a left kick.
 
I try to absorb the energy force of the kick, while returning the force to his other leg, being his balance point. If I hit it, I would already have the advantage.
 
He seems to notice and returns to his position. The fight continued until I realized that my body was already at its limit.
 
My body is so weak now, plus I need to adapt my movements with my new height.
 
"Zhao... for today is okay" I said, while my breathing was a little disturbed.
 
It's been a week since I arrived in this world, my strength is at a really weak level.
 
I have reached Bronze 5-star Rank as fighter with the morning fights with Zhao.
 
He is a fighter, Black-Gold 1-star rank. In Glory City, he is a powerhouse, but in reality, he is so weak.
 
With the memories of the NEET, I know that this is a little World and the power right here has a limit.
 
Well, besides the training in the morning, in the afternoon I was going to the library. I know the power of the knowledge.
 
In the past, in wars, the best victories were those that you won without even using a weapon.
 
The same is for this situation. To know something about a world from a reader's point of view is superficial.
 
If I want to conquer this city, for example. I would have to understand how the market works in the city, whether the noble families control the majority, or whether they are merchants.
 
How are the commoners treated? Good or bad?.
 
Both of these points, if worked together, can already create an internal conflict.
 
In this particular city, whoever marries the daughter of the City Lord, becomes lord.
 
Well, because of this, I've been learning the general situation in the city and how the cultivation techniques work.
 
I'll need to work on creating one for myself.
 
Also, I tried to understand during the week, what the limitations of the system are. Well, my eyes have absorbed the ability to identify things. Identify become my skill, I can to know what is something, but I can't use with blindfold.

Not that it is really a problem.

The skill is useful, I can know which techniques are better than others and realize what differs in them, from that I will create a pattern.

I have found that Chi You is already considered an Emperor - Rank technique. However, it is a martial art and doesn't cultivate soul energy. 

At night, I start to practice only exercises. I plan, during the time that I don't create my technique, to focus on achieving legendary as a fighter.

Although the library here seems large, I will possibly finish all the books in about 2 months. After that, I will use the books of Holy Orchid Institute with more than a hundred thousand books. Noble vantages. 

[2 months later]

During that time, besides the exercise routine, although I tried my best not to think about the past, it doesn't work.

What happened to my people?

Chun Yan... Is my mother all right?

All my life, my goal has been to become a king who brings peace and happiness. However, in this world I rule no one.

Should I seek another goal?

I don't really know, funny haha.

The only thing that really makes me keep going is that I know that without strength, no one can even choose what to do.

Maybe if I reach the top, I can even...

"Young master..., the clothes and weapon that you requested are ready." Said my maid Ann, while bringing some things that I ordered. 

I look at her, give a smile and say, "Will you help me change?"

She looks at me, her face says it all. Her cheeks turn red, but her gaze remains serious.

"Don't tease me, young master," she said. I really like to tease her 

 "You are not funny, Ann." I said, while I smile.

Receiving the things I ordered, I see a pair of clothes exactly as I wore in the past, I don't care what they wear here, I wear what I want.
 
Besides, it is one of the ways I take the memories of those special ones with me.
 
Looking at the 5 Zhijiatao1Are nail guards, that Shi Huang uses like as weapon, I can't help but mutter, "Hào"2 meaning, "Nice", "good", "great", etc.
 
After getting dressed, I put on my blindfold. Today would be the day that I would start to go to Holy Orchid Institute.
 
But, before I went, I still had one more thing to do.
 
Walking towards the training area, I see Zhao waiting for me.
 
"Did you bring it?" I ask. 
 
"Yes, young master" He says, while giving me a soul crystal. 
 
Soul crystal, the person in general, says that shows the soul realm and points. But also shows the soul attribute and soul form.
 
While he studied the basics of each area, he didn't have to. But if he is going to try to create a technique, he'd better learn what his focus would be.
 
"Young master... do you need to control soul forc- what?" he says as his face turns to surprise. I understand his confusion.
 
After all, it is not a common color at all, but what did he expect from an emperor?
 
Okay, I am going to this route.
Maybe I'm going to pass my time editing some conversations, change to a more human mode. 
This week I have 3 tests, maybe I don't post chapter, Maybe 1 or 2. 
Electric engineer is hard, bless me. 

 
4