Chapter 4: Sacred Family plot
142 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Glory City]

[Holy Orchid Institute, Library]

In Glory City, in view of the danger outside the walls and hope for a better future, Holy Orchid Institute exists.

It works by welcoming students every year, seeking to cultivate new talent for the protection of the city.

In the institution's library, one of the largest in a world where history has been forgotten. It is possible to see a young man, with a defined body and strange clothes, but the most strange thing, is the fact that he read with blindfold.

This is Ying Zheng, the only heir of one of Glory City's noble families. And for those who can look into the future and past, they can see that the identity of youth is even more noble.

Ying Zheng (POV) 

That I am talented did not surprise me, in fact, I found the workings of soul energy odd.

My soul, due to time in the afterlife, is much stronger than a random soul.

However, I tried not to get attached to that idea. Nie Li, if he went back in time, were his memories brought with his soul? Why wasn't his soul stronger?

Is soul energy only that stored in the soul realm?

Leaving the thoughts aside, I try to think about my technique.

Thinking one thing, I suddenly catch myself looking at the information that Soul Crystal showed.

[

Name: Ying Zheng 

Titles: Qin Shi Huang, The King Where It All Began, King of Men, God Slayer...

Bloodline: Golden Dragon Emperor

Demon Spiritualist Realm: Human (98 points - Indigo)

Cultivation Technique:  ----

Soul Form: White Tiger of the West (Legendary)1 The reasons to the decision is basically, in the legends is said that the white tiger appear when an Emperor ruled with absolute virtue or if there was peace throughout the world. The white tiger to represent force and was related to military affairs. I think that fits

Soul Attribute: Metal

Fighter Realm: Gold 4-star Rank

Martial arts:

Chi You (Emperor - Rank)

Skills:

Mirror Touch Synesthesia:

      1. Can sense other people's pain
      2. Can sense other people's energy flow
      3. Can sense other people's souls
      4. ?????????????
      5. ?????????????
      6. ?????????????

]

My Soul realm was indigo, this means that my speed and aptitude in cultivation are better than general. 

The Soul form is the White Tiger of the West, a mythical creature and legendary form. The vantage of a powerful Soul form is that can be work with almost any type of cultivation technique. This is an advantage that I like, my technique can be more general, but with the focus in metal. 

My soul attribute is metal, I believe I know well, in the battlefield was in everywhere. 

However, how to develop in technique will be the part I need to work on. Metal is more focused on defense, but I don't want to be limited by the attribute, so I will have to try to see how to develop it. 

Going back to reading the techniques.

[Defense of Wall - Earth element technique that...
Black Gold - Rank]

[Demon scarlet - If you are an Uzumak...
Legendary - Rank]

[War Tank - Boost defense...
Gold - Rank]

[...]

While I was reading, night came, a sign that it was the end of the day.

Little did I know, that the months of peace were about to end.

 

[Sacred Family Manor]

[Patriarch Room]

Sitting on a throne in the center of a nearly empty room was Shen Hong, the patriarch of the Sacred family.

In front of him were two people, Shen Fei and Shen Yue. Both were his sons and his pieces.

Their chess battle was against the current City Lord. A City Lord who didn't even know he was in a game.

He craved power.

When he heard that the heir of the house Ying started to leave the protection of the City Lord, he began to think of possibilities.

His sister Shen Xiu is a little older, but with her beauty, she could win him over. However, he seems blind, wearing a blindfold all the time.

Then came the second idea, to humiliate him, if the only heir of the family is blind and weak. His family's reputation will be practically at an end. 

This way the merchants will create distrust, the prices of their business will go down, and the Sacred family will help, of course.

While he believed that he should make his plans carefully, he believed that if he left everything to his children, he could be exempted from any responsibility.

Since ancient times, it has been known, elders don't get involved in discussing children.

This served not only him, but Ye Zong too.

He just needed to create a situation where his was offended by him, and ask for a battle to regain honor.

This way, he would be justified in taking action with his plans.

"Shen Fei, you have a mission for the family, you better do it right." Said Shen Hong, his aura emanated, and his voice seem powerful. 

"You can trust me, Lord Patriarch" said his son, but seem more as a servant. 

"She Yue, you are accompanying your brother, learn from him" Said Shen Hong to his youngest son. 

"Okay, Lord Patriarch" answer his son. He gritted his teeth internally, this mean that his brother is favorite. 

"Okay, then you will do the following Shen Fei..." said Shen Hong while explaining his suicide plan to his son.  

In the Sacred family, the night was long and full of plans.

However, Ying Zheng spent the time training, while organizing his plans to get stronger, he hated his current state, how can anyone go through the day without knowing that they have at least enough strength to kill one god or another.

While his strength was already near the peak of this city, he knows that in reality, this world is much bigger.

Well, while he's still not sure what to do, he knows one thing, there is no one who can stop him from achieving what he wants.

Remembering one thing, he wonders, "How strong could this Sage Emperor be?"

'I hope he brings me the same thrill as fighting Hades.' he thought with a smirk.

[Unknown space and time]

"What... was that?" A humanoid being with horns and a powerful aura asked himself.

He couldn't understand, his body felt slight chills.

Although a normal sensation, for someone at his level this is like his senses indicating something.

He tried divination, but found nothing. This made him even more worried.

When you reach his level of cultivation, for millions of years in control of everything. Almost everything seems ordinary, but the unknown worries him. 

Deciding what to do, he asks the demonic beasts to try to find any abnormalities.

Although his search would be fruitless, he would certainly not forget that day.

 

4