Chapter 14: Battles (4 – END)
80 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then suddenly, several people jump into the arena and seem to summon various monsters with an appearance like an enormous shadow with red eyes.

[Shadow Devil summoning technique]

The Shadow Devils frightened people in the audience at the sight of them. The situation was one of sheer terror.

Realizing that chaos had set in, Shen Hong realized this was the perfect opportunity to escape.

However, Shen Hong couldn't run away. On his side was a blade approaching his neck.

"Fuck..." Shen Hong exclaimed with a frown on his face while dodging.

At first, Ying Zheng stressed to him about being in his way. However, the noble families were still fighting against the Shadow Devils.

If he could kill Ying Zheng fast, it would be one less threat.

Seeing that there were still some Dark Guild members free, he said, "Let's attack him altogether, quickly."

Then, five members of the Dark Guild attack Ying Zheng together. They were all the demon spiritualists and charged from five directions with good teamwork. Shen Hong looks to wait for an opportunity to strike.

Ying Zheng sees the situation and perceives that he needs to become more serious. Concentrating on his reflexes and perception to the maximum possible, Ying Zheng can predict the moves of the five.

His first decision was hard to understand.

Ying Zheng launched his sword at an of the fives and, at the weakest of them, a Gold 4-star Rank.

At first, they believed that was a desperate action, but the sword crosses over his body without resistance.

The sword was his only weapon. Because of this, they were confident if they forced him into a close-range fight.

The sword should be his only advantage in keeping his distance - something he has lost.

They seemed not to think about the death of their companion. So they continued their attack.

The problem for them was that close-quarters fighting was the specialty of a particular emperor.

When they seemed close enough, they attacked together.

Ying Zheng only jumps up and attacks with a double-kick. The two Gold 5-star Rank felt a foot in his face. The result was their body flying a long distance.

The other two had their fists almost on Ying Zheng. He left the two last because they were both Black-Gold Rank Demon spiritualists.

It would be harder to fight against many, so he only eliminates the weakest of them to end the fight fast.

The two fists touch Ying Zheng's body, and he only reflects the damage to them again.

[Chi You - Spear Form: Mount Tai Dragon Claw]

Where there should have been the hearts of the two fighters, could see only a hole.

This fight was only 13 seconds.

Ying Zheng went in a hurry. In the middle of the fight, he realized that Shen Hong was running away.

Ying Zheng will not allow it.

Shen Hong is the kind of person who only brings trouble alive.

He prefers to finish soon to avoid any trouble in the future.

"Oh, how it is... intense emotions can awaken..." Ying Zheng thought, remembering something.

As an emperor, one of the first lessons is to master how to control your emotions. Qin Shi Huang knows this.

However, he has a memory that he can never forget. This memory always makes his emotions waver.

Ying Zheng tries to remember the day he lost Chun Yan, his mother. This day is also the day that he makes his promise.

Remembering those feelings, he remembered the pain he felt that day, not the physical pain, but the pain in his heart.

On his back appear a pair of golden wings.

Ying Zheng, don't worry about the wings. He picks up his sword and runs in Shen Hong's direction, his speed much faster than before.

It was a soul-forming process. This process appears to be triggered by very emotional or desperate situations.

Ying Zheng forced the process because he needs that more speed.

This process was only 12 seconds.

After only a few seconds, he reached Shen Hong.

This time, Shen Hong wouldn't dodge.

His right arm falls apart from his body.

Shen Hong doesn't understand how this happened, he had almost escaped, and suddenly he finds himself without his right arm.

Then he sees and realizes that it was Ying Zheng in his front. This kid is a demon in his mind.

Shen Hong only mutters, "How do you... Not, you're a monster."

"This is impossible..." He continues to mutter.

His mind seems insane.

Not only did he kill those five, but he also had a soul forming and cut off his arm.

"How is this possible...?" Shen Hong doesn't want to believe.

Ying Zheng's talents were so superior.

"I am stronger... But I can't defeat him..." Shen Hong continues, forgetting the situation.

'You lost because you only thought about what you had to gain and not what you had to lose,' thought Ying Zheng.

So he only cuts off Shen Hong's neck.

At this moment, the Sacred Family loses the head of the house (Literally).

The battle involving the others was still going on, so Ying Zheng went to help protect the people near his family's area.

After thirty minutes, the situation was under control.

 

Qin Shi Huang creates his own plot armor. I don't have control over this.

Shen Hong doesn't have a cool death because he doesn't deserve it.

The introductory arc ends right now. The next chapter is about the aftermath. Next, the story continues.

I will try to create a challenge for myself.

I will try to write about the Toxic Forest as an arc to explore the passion of Qin Shi Huang about alchemy.

I will really need your feedback to tell me if I described the characters well, if I set the space/ambient well, etc.

If I make it good, means that I can follow the story without Nie Li (First timeline).

Else, means that I yet inexperienced, so I use the second timeline

3