Chapter 3
77 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                      

         First Interaction With Canon

POV Gon:

Gon is pretty excited today.How could he not ! For the first time in his life he is going to see a hunter in action…..Maybe.That time with kite doesn't count.

First,because Gon wasn't expecting that situation.And second,because of Gon's ignorance and coupled with Kite's speed,he wasn't able to see anything. That's fine though.When he  will become a hunter,he will meet with kite and he will also meet his father.

Shark island is very close to his hometown of whale island.It is just 60 kilometers away from Whale island.It generally takes 1.5 hours to reach shark island from whale island by a normal boat with engine.Despite being so close, Gon has never seen this before because his aunt had prohibited him from watching this event before.During this time at every year, many sharks come to this island.The scientists has researched that sharks mainly come here to give birth young sharks.With ordinary sharks comes here also big dangerous man eating sharks.So,every year the islands people hire a hunter to kill them.This is the event.

Gon has a soft spot in his heart for animals.From his young age, he has been interacting with them.And there is no doubt they also tend to love him as much as he loves them.But he is also a human.He understands there are various animals who harms innocent humans and sometimes kills them. So,he also supports this event.

Gon can understand why his aunt had never let him see it before.His father left him to his grandmother and aunt when Gon was just a baby for his job of hunter.So,his aunt doesn't want him go nowhere close to that 'cursed job' as she says.And the less you could say about the dangers regarding it,the best it was.His aunt has given him a condition if he wants to become a hunter.He has to catch the biggest fish of his island.Gon has already caught the second biggest fish.It was a real giant.It was even bigger than his house.So,It is just a matter of time before Gon catches the biggest fish too.His aunt knows it too that soon he will catch the fish and will go to become a hunter.So she took him here today to give him some experience on what Hunters do.Maybe somewhere in her heart, she could be thinking, watching the dangerous job of a hunter,Gon will leave his dream to become one.A hope always stays.

Gon shakes all his thoughts off and starts enjoying himself.There is surprisingly a huge number of stalls here.Most of them are food stalls.Delicious aroma of various foods are in the air.His aunt has given him free reign to eat whatever he wants.He starts thinking what to eat first but suddenly a short skinny boy comes and introduces himself to him.

POV original:

By standing in front of Gon,I understand it.I understand why does Gon plays with animals and nature instead of children of his age.Gon has a type of air or you could tell passive aura around him.The amazing strong determination of his eyes and his pure smile just pulls you towards him.He feels like a wild,cute and passionate animal.God…..This kid will steal hearts of girls in tons when he grows up.

But it is also his curse.Grownup likes this type of individual.This type of children tends to inspire you.They stand out like a sore thumb in the sea of children.They just draw grown ups like moths.But this is not true for the children.When you become a sore thumb in the sea of children, there are only two possible paths in front you regarding of children your own age.

First,you become a leader or second,the leader feels threatened and he banishes you from the group.There is no doubt Gon falls on the second category.

I don't act in front of him.In the series,Gon can feel danger,bad thoughts,manipulation from a mile.He will not act on them quickly.But there is a fine limit in Gon's mind.If you harm him or his close ones he would rip you into pieces.He is like a beast who runs on emotions.

Though he still got scammed sometimes.But i am not taking any risks.So,I treat him like any other boy I would do.I introduce myself to him.It also helps that i am really excited of seeing a character of the novel where I get transmigrated for the first time in life.

"Hello!I am Aaron.I am 14 years old.Are you here to watch the hunter?", I ask with an amicable smile and excitement in my voice.

"Hmm…Hi!I am Gon Freecss.I am 10 years old. Yes,I am here to watch it.Are you a resident of here?Have you seen it before?"Gon replies with a pure smile.

"No,I am not. That is a long story about it.I will tell you another time." Such this time Jonah comes to me.

"Aaron….oh who is it?Is he your friend?Won't you introduce me to him?", she asks with genuine happiness.Before I can answer a voice replies."We can all introduce ourselves.But this place feels crowded.Let's sit somewhere and talk.I don't think the hunter will start soon." I watched up from Gon and sure there is his aunt looking at us with an amused expression.

After sitting at a ice cream shop nearby,our group conversation continued.Though I am looking like normal on the outside,inside I am screaming.Fuck...Fuck...Fuck..how does a woman look so beautiful.From her hairs to her toes she is a ten out of ten.

Gon's aunt's name is Mito and she is a very beautiful woman.She has an angular face.From her nose to her chin everything looks perfect.She has plump red lips and sharp nose which just invites to kiss them.Her beautiful orange hair is cut short.She has the figure of a supermodel.Just from her curves she could be the miss world of my previous world.

I am barely able to control my expressions in front of everyone.First, Jonah and Mito introduce themselves.From then their own conversation started.They very quickly become like best friends.Just in 2 minutes,they are laughing with each other.I and Gon just watch this with mouth agape.How is this possible!!! Is this the fabled anime friendship in making!!!

Then my mind responds to it.Mito is also like Jonah.Mito never sees Gon as her sister's child,she always thinks of him like her own child.They are at the same stage of life.They both don't have kids but they already think of themselves as a mother.So they must have great similarities with each other.They just chat without giving us any attentions.

On the other side,my mind is running on another matter.Gon is ten years old now.When Gon competed in the hunter exam in anime,he was 4 or 5 months away from turning 12.Frankly i don't have even 0.1% ability or strength to become a hunter.So to know the exact time I would have to train to be a hunter,I have to know the birthday of Gon and the date of today.So I just ask.

"Gon, when is your next birthday?"...Listening to it, Gon's face lit up."My birthday is exactly after 8 days.I wish I could get some awesome things this year."Gon is practically glowing in excitement.

Stupid as ever Gon.I want to know the date….actually he helped me.I don't know which date or month is today.So,I again ask."I am sorry,Gon.But can you tell me the date?I am not very good with numbers."...I try to give the same expression to Gon when he feels embarrassed about something.

"No problem.I am also a little bad with math.And It is on 5th May.".... Gon says this with a sheepish smile.Shit.if the exam starts in January or February of the next year,I will have only 8 to 9 months.I have to utilize this time without any mistakes.As I don't have the genes or powerful body like Gon.

" Aaron"...I immediately notice Gon pouting at me."Man you really get lost in your thoughts like Miss Jonah says."....At this I look at everyone.Along with Gon, Jonah and Mito are also staring at me and smiling a teasing one.

"I am sorry.I was just thinking about something.".....Seeing everyone still looking at me teasingly I try to change the topic."I am thinking about becoming a hunter." Immediately all the expressions change.Gon's change as if his Christmas has come early.Mito looks like she is a bit tired.But the most extreme one is at miss Jonah's. She becomes pale as if she has seen a ghost."What are you talking about Aaron?Is your mind still working?The doctor said you are malnourished and don't even have the same immunity as other normal children.How could you think to be a hunter after this.Don't even think about it anymore"...She stops after   some time and realizes she was shouting as everyone is looking at us. Though I become a little annoyed at her,I understand she was shouting at me with my best in her mind.

" Of course.I will not go and take the exam like this.First I will train and become strong.Then I will think about it.",I assure her with an understanding look."Yes,I will also take the hunter exam next year. Then I will find my dad."Such time Gon also joins us.Before I can ask Gon 'where is his father' so it doesn't look suspicious, our ice cream arrives.The people also start shouting at this time.We understand the hunter is going to kill the shark.Miss Jonah quickly gives the bill and we come in the front to see the hunt.

First,the mayor or more like the chief of the village comes forward.The chief is like a typical politician. A big stomach, check,good clothes,check,shit eating grin and also check. "Good morning people.First I am wishing you all good health.Like every year this year also we have hired this powerful hunter to kill the dangerous shark.Many of you come from outside of our island.Please before going check out our market and spas.I will not bore you any more.Let's kill that killer." People start screaming in delight.

The hunter steps forward.He goes to the Lamb's corpse and lifts it with one hand.It is as if the hunter is lifting a feather.His muscles doesn't even tighten a little.Many people just become amazed watching it.Then he throws it into the water.Only After 1 minute,Many shark fins are seen coming to the corpse with high speed.

At this time, the hunter suddenly focuses on something.His entire body's muscles tightens.Suddenly a dreadful feelings pressure start coming from the hunter.Even standing from 60 meters I can feel the pressure.It just feels like despair has been given form by the hunter.The pressure coming from him forces me remember my pains.It just stays for a second.The next second it goes away.I gasp and take deep breaths.

So this is nen.I have to awaken it no matter how.I cannot experience this another time.

I see the people nearby and they are surprisingly or amazingly totally……fine.Even Gon is fine.What the fuck.Am I the only one who felt it?Or was it my mind's creation?The next second all my doubts cleared.No, I was right.All the sharks who were coming to eat fled away except for one.

The fin of the shark is huge.It is easily 6 to 8 times longer than the rest.As before many sharks were coming,you couldn't notice it.But now it can be seen clearly.The shark comes at the speed of a torpedo.Such this time,the hunter dives into the water.All the people gasps and some even could be seen screaming at the hunter to come out of the water.Some even start saying that the hunter is an idiot this time and all the money has gone to water.

Just after 30 seconds everyone's doubts cleared.The shark is just about to reach the dead lamb when the tremors are felt.At first a tremor on the water can be seen where the shark is.Next second everyone's eyes bulge.The shark flies out of the water I repeat the shark flies out of the water with the hunter fist in its stomach.

The shark is easily the biggest shark I have seen.Bigger than even used in the movies or documentaries.I try to think is this the famed megalodon.No, i feel megalodon will also be  smaller than this.It is easily longer than 150 meters.Its teeth is so huge that they are even bigger than my body.The shark is purely black in colour.The rage in its eyes is terrifying. Can a human even look at it and be able to move!The matter of attacking it would come later.One side of its body is bleeding. And one fin of its is broken. It easily will weight in tons if not more.

How could the hunter send it flying!I cannot even imagine what monstrous strength would be needed to do this feat.For the first time after coming to this world,my view on strength change. It is one thing to read or to see it on television but it is completely different to see it with my own eyes.

The next second, the hunter punches on the shark's head with a very loud roar. The entire head explodes.The bits of flesh and blood even come hits a few viewers.This is not the strange thing.Trust me this is not.The strange thing is those who comes in to contact with the shark's skin get cut.Some who get contact with the flat side get their bones broken.Literally the skin is so hard it feel as if a shell has hit them.What the fuck!!!How did the hunter even punch this thing!!!We are lucky in this regard.We don't get blood,skin or bits of flesh...My first reality check happened here at this moment.This is the hunter x hunter universe.This is not my world and I have to accept it from heart and soul.I just think this if a normal hunter like him is this strong,how strong is Hisoka!!!Forget him how strong is gonna be the phantom troupe or even that mitherfucking royal chimera prince and his guards!!! I Don't want to even think about Gon's dad's remark about otherworldly creatures stronger than hundred times than those fucking chimeras. Literally...I mean literally this world is going in a borrowed time.Just see in every arc thousands of thousands people die.I don't want to be one of them.

The rest of the moment before reaching Jonah's house feels like a dream to me.The hunter comes out of the water.The mayor shakes hand with him.Many people congratulate him but he gives them no mind.As the money has been given in advance,he waits for none.The hunter goes in to his ship and he sails away.Mito and Gon's  ship also sails to their island.But before sailing away,they take promise from us to attend Gon's birthday party.Then we go to home.

Coming home...now that I think about it,I have started referring to Miss Jonah's home as mine subconsciously.I sit down on a chair.Miss Jonah goes to make lunch and tells me to freshen up.First, I take deep breaths.After 10 or 15 minutes,I didn't count how much time had passed, I am able to calm down for the first time in 3 hours.Apparently shopping,conversing and eating snacks with Gon and his aunt had taken 3 hours.But I shook their thoughts from my mind.

There is some fucked up things going here.First,why is miss Jonah acting so kind to me?Second,why am I growing emotions which can only be given to your own mother, for miss Jonah? Third,why am I not panicking? Fuck...I have died.I had friends who are more precious than a family member to me.I had a place in my old world no matter how shitty it was.But I am being calm here.This can't be good.Something must be controlling my emotions. I have to find it.I have also experienced such pains which cannot be even thought about.So,why is my mind so accepting about this reality?Questions… Questions… Questions...There is no answer or is there.

Suddenly while thinking about this,I notice the blinking system exclamation mark.Oh...I have completed the mission.Immediately some of my worries go away.In my confusing situation of this world, the only thing I can fully rely on is and always will be the system.It is my one and only friend in this world currently.It is the only way through which I can become stronger.First I check my status.

[Status

Name:Aaron

HP:240 out of 240

SP:80 out of 300

Nen:unawakened.

Perk:none.

Str:14

Vit:13

Dex:16

Per:15

Comp:19

Will:26(+2)

Mem:20

NP:14(locked)

Abnormalities:malnutrition(-20% stat growth to str,vit,dex),Pain trauma(-10 to will)]

After watching my status,I feel a little relieved.I have improved my willpower. There is no doubt in my mind the willpower stat only rose because of me experiencing the Hunter's nen.Good...I can accept this much pain if my stat rises.But first I have a question in my mind.I know i have low stats than other humans.So,I have to grow my stats.But What are the stat of normal people?Without knowing it I will not know if I am growing fast enough or not.But that can come later.Next i will ask the system of normal human stats.Now its reward time.Let's see how it feels to up your physical stats.This time I focus on the exclamation mark.

                 [   #quest completed

#1.don't let the doctor take any tests as they would reveal your unnatural status.

Reward:5 stat points.

Failure:death.

                  #Hidden mission completed

#1.Meet with a canon character.

#2.Don't let them even have a suspicion that you are from another world.

Reward:System feature level unlocked.

Failure:Instant Death

]

My body and mind just stops for 4 minutes.Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...I have gone to my death 3 hours ago.I have fucking walked toward it and conversed with it.Are you kidding me?Even if a little suspicious….What the hell can I do?And why the fuck is this a hidden mission?It is my life motherfucker.At least give me a warning about it.I feel I will be having a heart attack soon if the system continues to act this way.

Calm down...deep breaths...I tell myself.After forcibly calming myself down,I create an imaginary rulebook in my mind.This rules have to be followed at all times if I want to stay alive.

First:Never tell anyone about the system           or about your origin.

Second:Make myself capable of taking the hunter exam next year.

Hmm...sigh...Now I am feeling a little better.Then let's check my status and see my upgrade.

Status

Name:Aaron

HP:240 out of 240

SP:87 out of 300

Nen:unawakened.

Level:1(0/100)

Perk:none.

Str:14

Vit:13

Dex:16

Per:15

Comp:19

Will:26

Mem:20

NP:14(locked)

Stat points:5

Abnormalities:malnutrition(-20% stat growth to str,vit,dex),Pain trauma(-10 to will)]

Oh god at least my stat points have come.But how can I invest them?Such a time a (+) icon appears beside every stat.When I give mental focus on dexterity it rises by 1.Oh..so it works like that.I don't see any option to withdraw the point of dexterity.So any rise in stat is permanent. Now I understand the lowest stat I have is my vitality.So, it has to be upgraded.So I pump all 4 remaining points to vitality.What...why can't I feel anything? Is the system working?Hello...are you there?

[Please close your status.]

I do as it says.And after closing the status screen,I immediately feel it.The vitality,regeneration working on my sore feet,vigor pumping in each cell of my body.My body becoming a little lighter,i feel it all.I just don't feel it,I savor it,I enjoy it.Really,This is an intoxicating feeling.This is the best shape I have feel my body in my life.Damn…

[Dexterity 16<Dexterity 17

Vitality 14<Vitality 17]

Good...very good.The system is helping me to become strong.So, my life is good.But my first question has to be answered. I start to wait for Miss Jonah.Miss Jonah comes a few minutes later and says to me,"Oh.You are still here.Hurry up and wash your hands,feet and mouth.Then let's have lunch. " I do as she says and then we have a huge lunch like my breakfast…"Miss Jonah can you please sit in front of me?I have something to talk to you",I tell her after our lunch.She takes a chair and places it in front of me.Then she sits on it..."Why?Do you need anything? Is it hurting anywhere suddenly? ",she starts asking as she becomes frantic by mere seconds…"No, it is not like that."... The moment of truth has come.I have to know why she is doing it.I cannot back down now.So,I take a deep breath and ask,"Why are you acting so kind to me?Why are you giving me so much love? Why are you worrying about me?What is the reason?"... I ask all these in one breath, closing my eyes.The first few seconds are silent.Then I hear the sound of sobbing. Immediately I look at her. She has a broken look in her eyes.

" Of course...Why would anyone accept my love? I am cursed to be forever without any children." I don't know why but her sadness can't be seen by me for a second.I can't even endure it.It just hurts somewhere in my chest.I realized for the first time in my life I have fallen in love with Miss Jonah as my mother. So,I have to remove her sadness.I don't think about anything other than my heart.All thoughts about my original world and the system leaves me.A word which has never come out of my mouth for anyone comes out finally.Maybe it was because of my recently gained pain trauma or me dying,or my realization of this world's dangers.I feel very much need of a mother for the first time in eight years.And after seeing her care for me,my heart just seems to reach towards her.Something resonates in me to her.

'Mother'

All the dams break loose of mine.I start crying openly and Miss Jonah stops crying.After some time,Jonah feels as if she has misheard it.Jonah becomes very shocked."Can you please tell me again, dear? ",she asks me with a pitiful expression. I became a bit fearful.Have I made a mistake?But the sound again escapes my mouth.'Mother'

Jonah jumps at me.She holds me tightly to her chest. She starts kissing all over my face.The kisses were so much filled with love,I couldn't even comprehend it.

" Yes,from today on you are my son.You are my Aaron.I will love you with my entire body and soul.",Jonah said, holding me and crying to her heart's content.She and I cried for at least 10 minutes.Then when we finally stop,She eventually tells me her story while holding on to me.

She was a married woman once.But her husband left her when she failed to give him a child.So for much time she would dream of a child.When she first saw me in pain.Her motherly instincts awoke for the first time in her life.The more she saw me,the more she loved me.Thus it came to this situation.She also tells me that She is a tailor by profession.Eventually she and I break free and she takes me in front of a closet in her room..."I have always dreamt I would have a boy.Thus I have made many cloths.Some should fit you",saying this, She opens the closet and my mouth  literally opens in wonder.So many cloths.From baby's clothes to grownup man everything was there.She chose a white t shirt and black pant for me.Even looking at the clothes,I felt the care on them.They were made with the utmost care.I took them in my room and wear it.They were a little big but I didn't care.It is my mother's first gift to me.I will cherish them to my heart.I come out of my room and show her my new cloths…"How am I looking?"...In reply, I get such a warm smile that could give electric supply to light up a thousand watt bulb.She comes to me and hugs me very lovingly… "Better than I can even think.", saying this she gives me a kiss on the cheeks. I promise in my mind at this time if not for me I will become stronger for her so no harm can even touch her.I promise this on my existence.

To be continued…..

0