World Hopping (Explained)
295 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay, so ladies and gentlemen.

This is the explanation of how World Hopping will work in this fanfiction. I am gonna explain like most of my readers are five.

So, let's take an example.

The first world is Weak Hero.

Second World is Wind Breaker.

There is no romance in the first world so the MC will easily be able to go onto the second world.

However, I am introducing romance in the second world. Now, after the second world is finished, there is the third world too and there is a huge possibility of the third world having a possible love interest too.

Now, I can do the following things -

1. Make a harem with all the love interests and traverse through the multiverse................... which is an absolutely nonsensical option. This fanfic will contain worlds without anything supernatural or magical (Unless I change my mind). What do you wanna tell her?

"Oh, darling? Can you go with me to a different world? Also, do you know that we live in a multiverse? Did I mention that you are a fictional character? There is also a chance of me having romance with another girl too."

What will she say? Do you think she will be like, "Oh, no worries... I will support you always."

Nah, so this option is out of the window unless I get 1000 comments on this saying '+1' which is impossible and even then I will only think for a bit.

2. Freezing time in the second world and then going into the third world and visiting them regularly. That's just cheating. No way to sugarcoat it.

So, nope, this option is also out of the window.

3. Some may be saying, dude why don't you just keep romance in the second world and then make him travel all alone throughout.

No, just straight no. As of now, after weak hero, 9 worlds are finalized and 7 of them have love interests that I really want to write about.

I don't think anyone including myself will like him just fighting and doing stuff, hanging with friends. Romance is needed. It will get bored with repetitive fighting and doing stuff. Ok?

Also, if you are wondering, each world will have only 1 love interest or either no romance. Not more than that.

Now, to the solution I have thought of, I don't think I have seen it anywhere so here you go. (FYI, I thought of it when I wasn't able to sleep at night, I was just brainstorming.)

Alternate Reality -

So, after the second world ends. I will be letting the Felix die with his family.

Felix had already told the messenger of 'that being' when the plot ended that he doesn't want to go to the next world and stay with his loved one.

The messenger's lord agrees and allows it. Then the Lord instructs something to his messenger. The messenger then goes to an alternate reality where he will meet Felix who had just come from Weak Hero, then give all the upgrades and talent of the earlier Felix who died to the new Felix.

Note: Felix will NOT BE NERFED. He just won't have his memories but the improvement like fighting ability, or the talent of the earlier Felix will be given to him. So, just think of them as the same but different at the same time.

I know this might be confusing for some. So, you are free to ask any questions you want.

I will be putting how many alternate Felix are there and how it works in the Auxiliary Chapter.

See Ya!

5