Byuksan Middle School
166 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'_____': Thoughts
"____": Speaking

[1317 words]

-----------
(1st Person POV)

Byuksan Middle School...

From the information in my head, this school is the number one school for science high admission. It allows students to be able to study and prepare to enter the top high schools.
(13 Science High Schools and 18 International High Schools).

It is a co-ed school but the classes are divided by sex. Girls and boys can only meet each other in the halls, fields and cafeteria.

I stood in front of the main gate of the school. A pretty standard school, just a bit on the luxurious side as expected of one of the top middle schools.

Due to me not knowing the class I was in. I walked towards the reception to talk with the person in charge.

---------

I stood in front of the wooden desk. The man behind it was talking on the phone.
I waited a bit for him to finish his phone call.

"....Yeah, Yeah! I agree. Mrs Lee should just marry someone. Such a beautiful and kind woman. A total waste of qualities..."

10 minutes later...

Dude. I am standing in front of you...Don't keep gossiping about why your vice president has a gold tooth and keeps nagging you all day.

*Cough**Cough*

Felix asked politely, "Excuse me?"

No response...

I tapped on the table and tried to get his attention.

This time he registered my presence, glanced at me for a bit and moved his head in an upward action to ask why am I standing there.

I said in a pleasant voice, "Can you inform me about my class? I think the first period is going to start soon. I am a person getting transferred today."

He spoke to the person on the other side of the telephone receiver, " Yeah, sorry Mr Wang. I will call you later." He puts down the receiver.

The receptionist asked me with a hint of suspicion in his voice, "You are a student getting transferred today? Why so late in the session? And why wasn't I informed by someone."

'Uh oh, Damn, I thought that they took care of all the details related to me entering this school. Why is the receptionist suspicious of me?'

I replied to him in an apologetic tone," Uh, due to some personal problems. I had to transfer to this school. You can confirm with the principal if you want."

He picked up the receiver, dialled a number and said, "Principal Daryl, A student has come to the reception and is saying that he is getting transferred today....."
.
.
.
"So he is getting transferred near the end of the session..."
.
.
.
.
"Ok, so he will be in under Mr Jerry Bang right?"

After the call ended, his suspicious expression loosened up and he said, "You will be in Mr Jerry Bang's classroom. It is the classroom with the sign (3-4). This is a note I am giving you. Give it to Mr Jerry Bang and he will know that you have transferred today. Though your stay here will be short. Hope you enjoy your stay in this school and study hard. You just have to go to the left hallway from this reception and the third classroom from the start is the class you will be studying in."

I muttered a customary 'Thank You' to him and follow the directions given to reach my class.

Before entering the doorway, I hear a gruff and unpleasant voice saying something, "Bryce Oh".
A person said back, "Present Sir."

I stepped through the door of my classroom and entered it. The moment I enter, all the attention of the students and the teacher alike goes on to me. I just walked toward the teacher and handed him the note regarding my situation.

While he reads the note, I inspect the classroom. The classroom is dual-painted with white and blue colours. There are 4 rows and 5 desks in each row. There are currently 19 students in the classroom so the seat at end of the row along with the window should be mine.

After he reads the note, he wrinkled his nose in annoyance.

He seems like an unpleasant and dishonest person who is annoyed when someone gives them more work than the bare minimum.
.
.
.
.
Maybe I shouldn't judge a person their first impression and their appearance...
I should keep an open approach toward everyone.

He gruffs again and announced in a loud voice, " Students, this is a person who is transferring to our school today..."

There is a sudden chatter between students mainly on why am I joining this school so late in the session.

My homeroom teacher then says, "Quiet everyone. Attendance is not yet finished for today. " He pointed at me and said, "Also, you have to introduce yourself."

I cleared my voice and said with a confident tone, " Hello everyone. My name is Felix Shin. I transferred so late in the session because of some of my issues. I hope I can spend a good time with all of you."

Mr Jerry then just waved me away, " Yeah, Yeah. Now go and sit at the end of the first row, behind Stephen Ahn."

I walked toward my seat and settle on it.

A handsome guy with red hair in front of me was looking at me with friendliness in his eyes.

I moved my hand towards him and said in a friendly tone, " Hi, My name is Felix Shin. Nice to meet you. Are you Stephen Ahn? "

He smiled and shook my hand, " Yeah, nice to meet you, Felix. You can call me Stephen. If you have any problems settling up in this class, then you can talk to me freely and I will help you."

'Looks like he has a friendly attitude and currently can't see any malice behind his actions. A good guy and maybe one of the main characters of the fictional world I am sent to.'

I replied back with a hint of gratefulness in my voice, "Yeah, thank you for your offer, Stephen. I may take up you on your offer if I face some issues."

He turned forward and concentrated in the front. I swept my eyes around myself and see other students.

'Looks like there are different people in this class. A group of students whose face just screamed a bad guy or a bully. Most of the students are the people who just want to study and are focusing on their books. Though a boy interests me, he looks very feminine and has grey hair. He is concentrating on his book. It seems like if he focused his eyes more, it might bore a hole through the book.'

'Wait, if I focus on the hair colour of these people. Why do so many students have different-coloured hair? Are they genetic or are they dyed? If they are dyed then why are 14-15-year-olds dying their hair at such a young age???'

Pushing this inconsequential thought to the back of my head, I took out my books and tried to study because I don't know anything except the basics that I know from the memory of this body.

---------

(Gray Yeon POV)

Bryce feels like he is drifting away from me and Stephen. Why is he now trying to bully other students? He is now even mingling with the wrong group to try to look cool.

Doesn't it feel like he is getting an inferiority complex due to Stephen? Maybe this is why he tries to feed his ego by bullying others...No, these are just the result of my overthinking.
.
.
.
.
.
Yeah, yeah, his talk about Stephen being dumb and a loser are just my delusions...He is still one of my friends.

Though today was a different day than normal. A student transferred to our school. Why is a student transferring at the end of the session? He seems like a normal person who is confident in himself and happy to join our school.

He sits behind Stephen and of course just like Stephen is friendly to the new student. He also reciprocates Stephen's nice gesture.
The teacher starts teaching and I focused on my book to study.

--------------
(End of the chapter)
And done. So this chapter was just an introduction to Stephen Ahn and Gray Yeon. Most of the characters that you will meet in the middle school Arc have been introduced.

In the webtoon, this is the time after Stephen comes first in the class due to the taunts of Bryce Oh.
Yeah, so that incident will be happening soon.

You are free to ask any question or point out any discrepancies in the details.

3