Torture?!
69 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'____': Thoughts
"___": Speaking

[1230 Words]
------------
(1st Person POV)

After school, I walk along with Stephen and Gray together. Stephen talking animatedly, me giving snide remarks in between and Gray just smiling.

Though when we were going back to our homes, I separated from Stephen and Gray.
I say that I have to train for the day and both of them bid me goodbye.

'Hmmm... After reaching home, I will just practice on my abilities.'

Then when I was just going near the bridge underpass, I see the biggest dumbass in our class, Colton Choi with two of his gangster? friends with him, both smoking.

I just wheeze internally at the foolishness of this person.
I shake my head in lamentation,' I mean really? Didn't you see me just take care of you along with your goons? Seems like he was dropped on the head accidentally when he was a baby. Poor guy...Tch Tch'

The two of his gangster friends on seeing me laugh say, " This is the one? Do you want us to fight with our full strength against this kid? Are you joking?"

Colton replies in a trembling voice," Y-You don't know h-how much of a m-monster he is. Please deal with him, you told me that you had contacts even in famous gangs. Both of you have to attack him together."

They brush his warning aside while laughing and say," Don't worry, Colton. It's totally fine. Just wait, we will defeat this retard soon. We don't need to go against him together."

He turns towards me and says, "Hey you, if you don't want your life to be hell from now on. Then come here and bow in front of Colton here and accept-"

I interrupted his speech by rushing at him and punching him straight in his face.

'I am not gonna wait for you to finish your villainous monologues, you stupid fools.'

'This is a really good opportunity to test my fighting ability. I have realized that I don't have any real fighting experience and if I come against a person who has an abundance of experience in street fights, then I might lose if they are resistant to hits or maybe they are outnumbering me.'

'From now on, I won't use anything related to the first ability in normal fights. I will just focus on just using my fighting techniques and honing my sense of fighting. I should be strong enough to at least give a fight against the main antagonists without completely relying on my abilities.'

I put up my guard after they shake off my initial attacks and watch them closely to see any kind of hint on how they will be attacking me.

I see their hands in the position of rising together, so I ready myself for it.

I just lower my torso and support my body on my hands then I extend my legs in the front of their legs and kick them on their knees.

They stiffen up and scream due to the extreme pain.
(A/N - Front and the back of knee are one of the most painful places when hit on.)

Still one of the guys shakes off the pain and still tries to hit me. I just dodge his attack and do the only kick I have practised regularly - a roundhouse kick at the back of his neck which hits the carotid artery and makes him faint.

After the fight has ended, I walk slowly towards Colton.
Colton on seeing his friends who were stronger than him, now being on the ground shakes him up. He shudders in fear and starts trembling with fear from head to toe.

"Colton. Oh, you sweet little boy..." I tease him sarcastically and squeeze his cheeks."Looks like you didn't learn your lesson properly right?"

Then I order him threateningly," Give me your hand."

He forwards his hand slowly in fear of what will I do to him.

I take a handkerchief out of my pocket, wrap it around my hand and then grasp his finger tightly. (A/N: Hygiene first. You don't know where have the hands of a bully been through.)

He starts to say something but-
I just break his finger.
*Kchak*

He screams, nearly deafening my ears. I had to even move my head away from him.

After he has stopped screaming, I whisper threateningly in his ear, " I told you, didn't I? If you go against me again, then I will make you regret the time when you had all your bones in a good condition."

He trembles with fear apparent on his face and says," I am sorry...I won't bully anyone again. I will turn over a new leaf from today. Please spare me today. Pleish-"

Crying and sobbing like a child, he requests to be left alone.

I think on his plea for a bit then I say with a forgiving voice, " Hmm... Ok, Then you are free to go. Just don't bully anyone again. Do you understand? "

He nods his head and agrees immediately.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As soon as he starts to leave, he trips and he falls on his face on the ground. His nose gets smashed against the ground. When he sees what tripped him, he feels shocked on seeing my leg.

'Pfft...Such a fool. Did he believe that I was some kind of Saint who will forgive him for his mistakes easily?'

I say mockingly," Haha, did you think that I will let you go? Huh? I just wanted to see the expression on your face when you realize that you won't be spared at all. How was the sweet moment of hope?Hmm?"

He realizes his future situation and how he will be beaten up for the next maybe half an hour or 45 minutes.

'Ahhh...That expression of the reality sinking in is truly blissful. I love how he feels scared at seeing this side of me and know that he has no escape.'

I walk towards him and say in a cheerful voice with a clap," Hope you enjoy my companionship for the next 30 minutes."

Thirty minutes later.....
--------

If someone had watched this alley for the past thirty minutes, then they would have seen a pretty gruesome scene.

Me threatening another Colton. Me breaking fingers of the right hand of Colton. Me making Colton break all the fingers of his other hand on his own. I made him do a handstand on his broken fingers for five minutes...

It took thirty minutes because I talked about different things with him.

I joked with him too.

" Listen, Listen... I made a joke on the spot. You wanna listen."

He nods his head.
"Why do you think fingers are always a reliable body part? Ask why?"

He replies in a weary tone, "Why?".

"Because you can always count on them... Hahahahhahahha.", I wheeze loudly at my lame joke.

"Also looks like you won't have any fingers to count on for a month, huh?"

After my whole physical but mostly psychological torture, I let him leave with all of his fingers broken.

'Hmmm... From now on, I won't make the mistake as earlier. I won't be lenient on these bullies again at all. Still, I enjoyed that anyway. Do I have a sadistic side too?'

After that, I go back home and rest for the day.

------------

Though by the next day, the news of Colton Choi in hospital and my fight with two of his friends spread over the school.

------------
(End of the Chapter)

So, yeah. Felix has a bit of a sadistic side too. He is a closet sadist and doesn't show it publically. That's why Stephen and Gray do not know about his side.

This side of him won't be known by anyone in this world, though maybe later in other different worlds.

Gerard didn't follow our MC this day because he knew enough by the recounts of the students that he is able enough to fight if someone else comes at him. I believe the reason why Gerard followed Gray is because he thought Gray won't be able to combat the situation.

Thank you for reading. 

1