Fight with Jack Kang
78 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'___': Thoughts
"__": Speaking
[1300 Words]
-----------
(Phillip Kim POV)

'Haha, Looks like I have got him. I knew this little fu**er was a mad.'

"He said he would have beaten you good if Donald Na hadn't interfered in the fight. And that he would make sure to destroy you, the next time he sees you... Dude, you ok with him going around with all this crap?"

Jimmy said back with a voice full of rage," Hey, Phillip. I was already itching to murder Ben, that fu**er. So you just watch and see how he is crushed."

'Ke Ke Ke, so easy to rile him up.'

He continues and says," Don't say a single word about this to Donald Na. I will destroy him myself." Then he hangs up the call.

"Ke Ke Ke, this fu**er is stupider than he looks."
-------------
(Jimmy Bae POV)

"Fu**"

Jack Kang speaks from behind, "Phillip Kim, What did he say?"

(A/N: Jack Kang is the No.2 of Yoosun High School.) 

"That Ben Park is running his yap about crushing me."

*Jimmy Bae has a flashback on his fight with Ben Park getting interrupted due to Donald Na.*

"I have to crush Ben Park. Gather the boys. Bring him to me tomorrow. Drag him over here..... This time I will destroy him completely so he doesn't dare talk about crushing me ever again."

While the undercurrents of the Yoosun High School are brewing to defeat Ben Park.
The person in question was.....
skipping his school.
-----------

Ben said," Hey, let's skip the last class and get out of here. Word got out about that hottie. There might not be any tables if we are late.
We have never skipped English class before, Y'know?'

Alex thinks about it as if it is a valid argument.

"Hell Yeah! Let's Go."

"Woo Hoo!"

------------
While Phillip Kim informed the usual timings of when students leave the school, Ben Park and Alex Go are at the poolroom to see the beautiful part-timer.

------------
(1st Person POV) (Felix POV)

'Haah... Finally, our school has ended.'

I look at Gray and Stephen and say, "Hey! Let's play together at Gray's house today. It's been a long time since we had a rematch. And know that today is the day in which I will defeat Gray!"

Stephen laughs loudly," Haha, I told you that you won that time with just a fluke. It was just beginner's luck."

Gray just smirks and says," Yeah, Yeah... Keep saying that to yourself. Should I remind you how you lost badly to me after that? Hmm?"

I just hang my hands around both of their shoulders and say," Well we will see who wins later."
---------
At the bridge underpass,

'Uh, Oh... Aren't they students from Yoosun High? Why are they here? Hmmm... Let's just go through this way. These look like trouble and I guess I will have a worthy fight here.'

My battle-maniac tendencies take over me.

I mutter in a low voice," Look, Stephen and Gray. Both of you just stay behind me, ok? Don't interrupt at all."

Stephen looks at Yoosun High Students nods his head understanding me and whispers," Just be careful."

I just walk towards them while focusing on the 5v1 battle that will soon be happening.

A fat guy in their looks at me and says," Hey you! Lil' Bitch! You seem to have some balls, huh? You are approaching us?"

I reply while taunting him," Let's have a go, you idiots."

"Kwahaha. You think that you can take on all of us alone?"
"I don't think so but I know I can."

I ready my stance while that fat guy comes at me with a punch shouting, "What did you say, you fu**er?"

I just punch him at his throat and he starts gasping for air. Then I punch his face which gives a crunching sound. He slams on the ground due to the force behind my hand.

Three of the people in his group also stand up.

One of them then just rushes at me.

Out of nowhere, someone kicks at the guy rushing at me.

I look at the person and see a tall guy with green hair and a mushroom head cut.

He says to them," Hey there, Yoosun High Students."

Two people reply in a loud voice," Who the fu** are you?! Coming out of nowhere and kicking my friend in the gut. Wanna die?"

'The other person in the group who is still composed is likely the leader of the group.'

I hear a curly hair guy say to the leader? guy," Jack, that's Gerard Jin from Do-Eui School."

'Oh, this leader guy's name is Jack and the person who tried to help me is Gerard Jin.'

Gerard then says to me," Hey, Class 5. Felix Shin."

"Yeah?"

"Just keeping it real here, but I am not feeling so hot about this. Got any ideas? You think we can take all those guys around there?"

'Duh...'

"Of course. I was planning to take on all of them on my own. If you want, you can fight that pink hair guy. I will take on the rest."

"Hey! You fu**ing sons of biaaatches!!!" I hear someone say.

I spot Ben Park with his best? friend. He shouts," Oh Wow-! All of the sorriest ass losers in one place!"

Jack shouts back," Ben Park !!! "

'Looks like they were here for him.'

Ben Park also notices that and says," You look overly excited to see me. Could it be that you came here to get me?"
"Anyhoo, De Todos Modos, Back to Business. Looks like I am on this side, right?"

I sigh due to them interrupting my fight but sweep it under the bed because their motive was to genuinely help me.

I say it in a matter-of-fact voice," I don't know why you guys are helping me but I will take on that Jack guy. You can divide others between yourself."

After saying that, I just rush at Jack and punch him in the chest. He doubles down and gasps for air that has just been knocked out of his lungs.

Still, he brushes that off and tries to hit me back.
'Looks like this guy is at least decent enough.'
I just dodge his strike and hit him with a couple of quick consecutive strikes to his face.

He gets a bit disoriented and blood also starts flowing from his mouth. Then he readies his stance and tries to give me a big solid blow but I still dodge his punches and move behind him.

I wrap my elbow around his neck and choke his neck. He tries to grasp at my hand and tries to get out of my hold. But he is unsuccessful...
Soon, the oxygen flow gets cut off and he faints.

When I see the other people, I see all of them are just standing with their mouths open. They were not even fighting each other.

I look at the two Yoosun High Students and say," Come here the two of you. Stand in front of me."

They tremble at my voice due to seeing a stronger person than them getting just mauled. They follow my command and stands straight in front of me with their eyes on the ground.

I threaten them by saying," If I see any one of a Yoosun High Student bullying Eunjang students, I will make them regret their whole life. Tell this to your boss. Do you understand, huh?"

They reply with enthusiasm," Yes, Sir!!!"

"Take this guy back too." I throw Jack at them.

Then I just brush the dust off my clothes and go back to the guys who are still shell-shocked.
--------------
(End of the Chapter)
So, 15k words written. Yay!
So, I hope you liked a fight with one of the top 20 strongest characters in Weak Hero. It was pretty easy.
*Note that Felix is still using his second ability in fights and is training every day in his other ability.

2