Preparing for the Big Fight
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'___': Thoughts

"__": Speaking

[1120 Words]

------------

(3rd Person POV)

"Hey, did you hear? Felix Shin defeated Teddy Jin!!!! Teddy Jin insulted Felix and threw coke at him. So, Felix returned the favour by brutally beating, insulting and pouring coke on Teddy."

"Yeah, Yeah. I heard it too. He was like a literal devil. He crushed him in front of everyone."

While hearing this Ben and Alex talked,

Ben said in his usually happy voice," Damn, that guy has a lot of fighting juice in him, doesn't he?"

Alex replied with his hand on his chin," Yup, it sure looks like he gets into fights a lot."

"Hey, why don't we be friends with him? He played with us at the pool and he seemed like a nice person."

"Why not? We can meet him tomorrow."

------------

(1st Person POV)

It's been a month since we transferred to Eunjang and three weeks from Gray and Stephen training with me.

Both of them are getting good. Gray has also honed his sense of environment and can use most of his surroundings to his advantage to beat a much stronger opponent.

Stephen won against Gray when the fight was done on a mat but when I told them to spar in an alley. Gray came out as a winner. Gray blocked Stephen's area of contact nicely and used most of his techniques to beat him. Though, Gray didn't escape without some kicks and punches.

I am also improving my first ability, I can now activate it in around 3.6 seconds and keep it up for 2 minutes.

My strength has also been almost doubled from last time. I can win against that Jack guy in the terms of power only now.

Both Gray, Stephen and I are now hanging around with Ben and Gerard. We talk and joke together a lot. Gerard is a person who seems quiet but is still a nice and happy guy.

Ben is a happy-go-lucky person who has been best friends with Alex Go since his childhood. The part-timer there is also really beautiful but... something seems kinda fishy in her attitude. It looks like she is putting up a facade. Anyway...

Stephen also has learned a few kicks from Gerard. This improved Stephen's fighting ability a lot.

And just like most of the days, all of us were hanging around.

" Hey, Ben. I have been meaning to ask you but where is Alex? Why isn't he coming for like three weeks? I thought he was your best friend. "I asked him in an inquiring voice.

Ben replied angrily," Yeah, I don't know why he isn't replying to me. Is he having his phase again, I don't know?"

"Dude, you better talk with him properly. Maybe something happened to him which will be a burden on you."

"Yeah, Thank you, Felix. I will talk to him when he comes next week."

--------

(In the Poolroom)

"What?! Some person beat Alex? Who was the guy, huh?"

"It was a Yoosun High Student. He was a bit taller than you and had light orange hair. He was a Yoosun High Student." She replied nervously.

"So, the boss of that school either didn't heed my warning at all or those idiots didn't tell him," I said to my friends.

"Jimmy Bae...." Ben muttered in a low, angry voice.

I looked towards him in askance. Ben explained who is Jimmy Bae.

"So, the person who beat Alex is the head of Yoosun High. Hmm...He seems like a brave soul... Hey, Ben.. Alex is coming tomorrow right? Let's confront him tomorrow. We will know the whole situation then."

Been nodded his while being in thought.

----------

(3rd Person POV)

Next day,

Ben hung his hand around Alex's shoulder and asked," Yo- Alex! How did your journey to find yourself go? Was it fun?"

Alex replied nervously, "Oh, Y-Yeah"

"Are we having a rematch after school today?"

"Nah, that can wait for another day."

"Then, let's just talk after school before we go."

"Huh? Talk for what?"

Alex asked with confusion.

"Here-, You will know when we talk, dumbass," Ben said it while giving him a milkshake.

-----------

(On Teddy Jin's side)

Teddy Jin entered the classroom. The rest of the douchebags started snickering at Teddy.

"Heh Heh Heh"

Chad Jang was also included in them. He had cut off from Teddy.

Testy sat on his desk, noticed his situation and then took a big sigh on knowing the motive behind those people.

----------------

(1st Person POV)

On the rooftop,

All of us were gathered here.

Alex entered through the door and said," Ben, what was it that you wanted to talk about?"

"Oh, God! What the hell?!" He jumped nearly out of his skin on seeing the rest of us." Gerard Jin, Felix Shin and the two friends of Felix? What are all of you doing here?"

Ben asked, knowingly" It was Jimmy Bae, wasn't it?".

Alex shook with nervousness and said," Huhhhh?!!?!"

"It wasn't the boys. I heard you told them to keep quiet about it. All of us are heard it from the pool-timer yesterday... Alex, I know that you tried to hide this because you were worried about me."

"Ben..."

"But, that maniac Jimmy Bae is biting and yanking at an old scar. I can't stand it anymore. The Union or whatever it is called. I can't keep looking behind my back for three years worrying about them."

"Hey! Hey! Been, what is the Union thing you are talking about? I thought our opponent was Yoosun." I asked him.

"I will tell you later, Felix."

"Oh ok, but Jimmy Bae or whatever. Remember all of you. I will fight him. If you wanna fight, then you can fight others. Also, Gerard and Stephen, you guys will make an amazing duo. Both of you together can take down much more people. Gray, use your surroundings. Uh... Alex, you and Ben can do whatever you want. Just don't interrupt my fight with Jimmy, got that?" I said in a single breath.

"Wow, Felix. You like the leader, don't you? Anyway, if you can, I will leave Jimmy to you. However, if you are in a fix, then I will help you. No questions asked." Ben said.

"Ok, I agree with that. Let's show those Yoosun High ignoramuses what hit them."

"Yup..."

.

.

.

.

.

(After School)

Gerard had already left. The rest of us were just lounging on the roof except Gray who was reading. Suddenly, a student came in and informed us that Jimmy Bae had come and Gerard is in his clutches.

When I heard that, though no one noticed..... I had a wide, creepy smile on my face.

---------

(End of the Chapter)

Hope you guys liked the buildup to Yoosun High vs Eunjang High. I know that most of it is straight from manhwa but still to the people who don't remember it or haven't read it. It was necessary.

Fun Fact: The height of Donald Na and Felix is the same. I found it just today.

Discord server Id - https://discord.gg/qDCAVsxP3g

1