Rumours?!
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'___': Thoughts

"__": Speaking

[1205 Words]

----------------

(3rd Person POV)

"Hey! Did you hear an addition to the Eunjang High School crew? It's Felix Shin, The Falcon. He was the one who defeated Jimmy Bae of Yoosun!"

"What?! I thought they were only rumours. How could a newbie defeat a Union executive?"

"I also agree with that but one of my friends saw Jimmy Bae and his whole crew bandages all over them. Seems like it is true after all."

"Wow!!! Now, Eunjang has become strong huh? What if they can defeat The Union and Donald Na?"

"Hey! Are you fu**ing stupid that you are saying things like this in the open? The rule of Donald Na is absolute over Yeongdeungpo Union."

"I agree. Let's see the Shuttle Patch Rankings."

Both of the students open their phones and scroll and tap towards the Shuttle Patch rankings site.

The rankings are as follows -

1. Donald Na

2. Jake Ji

3. Myles Joo

4. Wolf Keum

5. Jimmy Bae

6. Ben Park

7. Unknown

8. Felix Shin ( The Falcon )

9. Unknown

10. Dean Kwon

11. Unknown

12. Unknown

13. Unknown

14. Unknown

15. Unknown

(A/N: You are free to suggest to me if there are some discrepancies with my rankings.)

"Wow, The Falcon has jumped to the 8th place!! This is the biggest jump by anyone in these rankings, huh? Can he defeat Ben Park?"

"I wonder, maybe those two are already gonna fight for the top in Eunjang High School. Maybe, we will get the news soon about who is at the top dog in that school."

While people were wondering who will win the match between Ben and Felix, the mentioned people were-

---------------

"Yay! I won!" said Felix with a blissful face." Ben, you suck at pool. You should retire from playing these to spare yourself from the shame."

"Shut up Felix. I have not even lost that much," said Ben with an annoyed expression.

"Yeah, Yeah. Keep yourself in your delusions. This is like your 20th loss. Don't be a sore loser."

"Haah.....Ok. You won," said Ben with a long sigh." I am never gonna play with you again." muttered Ben to himself.

After some more rounds of pool,

"Hey, Eugene! Weren't you gonna tell me about the rumours that have been circulated over to almost every school? I had to stop you because Tteokbokki was getting cold and a cold Tteokbokki is not a Tteokbokki."

The rest of my friends also stopped doing their shenanigans to listen to this.

He then said with still a hesitant and nervous expression," Actually, the rumour is about a person who has incredible eyesight and can dodge any punch. He also has a punch that other people cannot see at all before it lands on them. For his amazing eyesight and inhumane speed, Felix Shin, The Falcon."

When Felix heard this, his face got distorted a bit and then he said in a low, threatening voice," Which fu**er thought it was a good idea to give me a cringe epithet?".

"U-Uh, I don't know. People just started calling you that."

Stephen came over to me and said," Calm down, Felix. Look, you are now one of the strongest in this ranking. And the good side is that the nickname is not even much cringy. At least, it's not like... The Grim Reaper or God of Brutality."

(A/N: Oof... The edge on that. Be careful to not cut yourself.)

For some more time, Stephen and the rest of them pacify Felix for a bit. Felix took a sigh and then said," Continue, Eugene. What are other rumours about me?"

He explained," The news is also that you defeated Jimmy Bae and the rest of his gang alone. After that, you broke one of his member's hands to make sure that Yoosun doesn't fight bac-"

"Hey! Hey! Wait, when did I ever break his hand? It was just a finger." said Felix in his case.

After listening to that, most of the people's faces showed surprise like ' That's better, then?!?!'.

"Basically, Yeah. This summarises most of the rumours about you." Eugene said finishing up his explanation.

"Wow! Congratulations Felix. Now you are on the rankings just like me!" said Ben in his joyful voice.

"Yeah! We are the ranking bros!" said Felix while hanging around his shoulders.

Then someone calls Felix from behind,

"Hey, Felix. I think I should go. I have to go to my cram school." told Gray.

"What?! But weren't you studying on your own anyway?" asked Felix in astonishment.

"Yeah! But now I believe I should concentrate on my studies for a bit. I have not revised my books not that many times. It's time for my class.".

"What about Stephen?"

"Of course, he will play with you guys. Do you think he will come with me to study instead of playing?" said Gray with a taunting smirk on his face.

"Haha, that's true. Of course. You can go! Let's meet tomorrow, Gray. Also, take your phone with you. It's on that another table."

He took his phone and then waved goodbye to us.

We continued with our antics and had a really good time.

------------

(1st Person POV)

'Haah... We played so much today. I am so drowsy and exhausted. Let's postpone for extra hard training in the morning.'

I was going towards my house while humming. Then some students were sitting in and smoking alley through which I go to reach my home faster.

'If they turn about to be prideful, this could be dangerous.... for them.'

I walk through the alley normally. I can see they are Hyeongshin students. But isn't Hyeongshin pretty far away. Why are they here?'

Both of them noticed me.

One of them growled at me," Hey! You retard with the Eunjang Uniform, come bring your ass over here."

'Haah... These sweet little kitties. I should take care of my urge, which I have been recently getting.'

I walk towards them and the tattoo guy said,"  Hey, don't blame me. Blame that you were in Eunjang High School.".

He moves his hand at the back and 'tried' to hit me.

I just dodge his punch and then throw a slight jab towards his chin. A slight crack is heard and he collapses on the ground.

His other friend looks flabbergasted on seeing this.

'I don't care about your reaction, you small fries.'

I just do a round-house kick straight to the back of his head. He also slumps down on the ground.

I leave them there. They are not even worth it to use at least 10 per cent of my strength.

I skip towards my house while whistling.

-----------------

(End of the Chapter)

Tell me about your comments on the epithet of 'The Falcon'. It is mainly based on the peregrine falcon which is said to be the fastest animal on Earth. It also has incredible eyesight - at least 8 times more than a normal human.

The suggestion about Falcon was from - Venerable_Potato_Sage. Check out his one shot - Chronicles of Utgard-Hrungnir.

1