End Of Eunjang vs Hyeongshin
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[1267 Words]

------------

(3rd Person POV)

When Gray entered the warehouse, he had a plethora of emotions in his heart.

He was anxious and worried due to wondering if they will be able to win.

He was scared that he will be able to not become a burden on his friends.

He was enthusiastic to stand up to the expectations of his friends.

When he viewed them, he didn't see the bullies he would never be able to stand up to in his middle school. He saw them as docile sheep in front of Felix.

He idolised Felix. He thought of Felix as a person who didn't get scared in front of bullies.

He wanted himself to be like Felix.

Courageous, Determined and Strong.

He felt his heartbeat quickening on the prospect of fighting. When he first saw a fight, he wondered why people rely on this crude way.

Why do they even fight? What do they get from fighting?

When he started fighting, he realized the reason why people resort to fighting.

He learned the joys of crushing another person.

That was his thought process when he entered his fight.

--------

Gray entered a fight with a smile on his face. He went towards the number of people he was instructed.

The person in front of them scoffed seeing a weak person coming to take on all of them on his own.

Gray used the leniency of his opponent to his advantage. He used the dust he had in his hand to obstruct his opponent's vision.

After that, he swung his bag and smashed it onto the face of the person. Then came a kick on the face as the opponent was falling onto the ground.

This shocked the two of them as they didn't expect a scrawny person like him to use such cunning and sneaky attacks.

They got a bit wary and looked at him with crooked eyes. Gray took his water bottle and sprayed it down on the ground.

After that, Gray smirked and had a taunting smile on his face. A hot-headed guy ran toward him with the notion of showing his superiority to Gray.

The person in his rage forgot about the water on the ground and fell over onto the ground. His head got whacked against the ground. Then Gray jumped onto the stomach of the hot-headed guy. Then he jumped across the wet area to the only person left.

The person trembled a bit on seeing the person who just trashed two of his friends. He was unsure on how to tackle this fight.

Gray took advantage of his opponent's uncertainty and used his belt to smash the face of his opponent. After that, a smash from his palm came onto the chin of his opponent.

This shook the brain of the adversary and the person just stumbled onto the ground.

Gray took a long breath and glanced at his endeavour. He then went to the person matching the physical specs of Sam.

Sam was disoriented and appalled at seeing how only 8 Eunjang Students could overpower the 18 of them. He checked all the fights and was going to enter the fight where he can be the most helpful.

He was going to the fight against Alex Go but he got interrupted by an insulting voice," Hey Sam."

Grape growled," Who the fu** called me? ". He glared at the person who he heard calling him by his real name.

Gray immediately knew that the information about Grape did not like to be called his real name.

Gray ran towards him and slammed his knee onto his shin. After that, he grabbed his hair and slammed his head once again on his knees.

However, Grape counter-attacked by attempting to headbutt Gray. But Gray predicted this action and got out of the way beforehand.

He tripped Grape and then grabbed his leg. After that, Gray twisted Grape's leg slightly and folded it in an awkward position.

This resulted in Grape shrieking with all of his might. This drowned out the noise of the ongoing fights.

Due to extreme pain, Grape fainted and Gray had a satisfied smile on his face.

(Gray Yeon Wins)

---------------

While the rest of the Eunjang crew was fighting to their might, our main character was also fighting while using......some of his power.

Felix rushed towards the group of Forrest Lee, Robin Ha and some small fries with them.

Felix first focused on lessening their numbers and making sure he won't get hit from the back.

For this, he activated the passive form of the first ability. His senses extended and he was able to concentrate on every move and twitch of his opponents.

Felix did a light and quick jab on the chin of the person on the right. This resulted in that person fainting.

The rest of his foes got shocked by the sudden attack.

Forrest Les said," So, those rumours of 'The Falcon' where you defeated Jimmy Bae with the help of your quick punches was true?"

"Not gonna tell," Felix said cheekily.

Forrest Lee growled with rage and ordered," Attack Him!!!"

Felix dodged the incoming pitiful punches gracefully and slammed a sidekick on the torso of one of his foes. This made that person slump onto the ground.

Forrest signalled Robin and both of them surrounded Felix.

Felix just raised his brow at their foolishness and let loose of his power.

He focused on honing his speed more and more. His fist should be so fast that it should be able to slice a person's skin. A blow should be like a cut from a surgeon's scalpel.

Felix focused himself on just one thing.

Making his punch faster, quicker, deadlier...

*Foo*

*Swa*

*Shoo*

*Faahh*

Felix dodged and weaved his way through the punches.

In between, one of the people tried to join this fight but Gerard and Stephen took care of that.

Out of the blue, Felix got the feeling that his fist was fast enough. He was fast enough to graze a person's skin.

Robin Ha thoroughly exhausted still attempted to hit Felix. Just then, something flashed in front of Robin's eyes.

He didn't know what it was but the feeling of pain on his cheek was proof enough that it was a punch.

A punch that could slice his skin...

Realizing the wide chasm in the abilities of his opponent and himself, Robin just gave up. He went to his knees and sat there with his head hung down.

An exhausted Forrest Lee tried to understand what happened to Robin all of a sudden.

His other crewmate who was helping him was already out of breath and on the ground.

Forrest Lee realised that he was alone against the monster named The Falcon and there was nothing he could do.

Before, he could attempt to escape from this situation.

A punch landed on him...

Felix twisted his body and used all of his momentum to smash the face of Forrest Lee.

Forrest Lee's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fainted.

When Felix roamed his eyes throughout the place, he saw his friends standing together waiting for him not unscathed but defeated.

"I knew that we were gonna win against these scrubs," said Felix.

"Oh, C'mon, Felix. Finish your fights much faster. We get tired of waiting for you." said Stephen.

"Why don't we celebrate this with dinner together?"

"Yay!!!!"

1