The Hare Show – The Ghost of Past parents
32 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hare Thomas lies down playing video games, Bunny is busy playing with flour in the kitchen and moves it over. “Dude you really need to put the flour back in the cabinet, and off the corridor shelf or Rabbit would freak out, and I don’t want to hear him shout” Hare explains, “No” Bunny says “I like it here” and then the doorbell rings “Rabbit go get that now” Hare demands, “Get it yourself next time fatass, but anyway I hope its my package of goggles” Rabbit opens the door, and sees two familiar figures then he slams the door shut again.

 

“Hare” Rabbit shouts “They are here”, “The feds oh shit I hate it when they come here” Hare shouts. “No even worse, the ghost of those guys” Rabbit explains, “Pfft I don’t believe in ghosts” Hare shouts.

 

“Look out the window” Rabbit demands, “No way I am comfortable playing video games” hare continues. Rabbit picks up Hare, and chucks him out the window.

 

Hare Thomas goes flying through the window and slams onto the ground “Ouch” Hare says, he turns and sees them.

 

An old lady in a rags, long ears, and big tiddys (Very Important), his guy had a wife beater, alcohol bottle, and an afro. Hare runs back inside to hide.

 

“Bunny toss me the gun” Hare shouts, Bunny rummages through the gun closet, and throws one to Hare, Hare jumps out the front door blasting his gun at the ghost’s only for every single bullet to phase through them.

 

“Fuck” Hare mumbles, “Nigga who the hell you think you are shooting with that bitch ass gun” The woman shouts. “Hey Mom” Hare snickers.

 

[Ad Time]

 

“We will be right back after this short break” A man with a big-ass grin says. “Are you tired of your shit car that probably runs on your grandmother’s ashes, well you can get a car for 99.99 that’s right 99.99 for whatever reason 99 gets stuck in our buyers head so we will say it again only 99.99 dollars, I am mr.smiles buy my car”

 

[Ad over]

 

“Hello hair” The woman says leaving, “It’s Hare” Hare shouts. “Why are you here mom?” Rabbit asks, “Why do ghosts come back?” the woman asks, “Revenge?” Hare answers, questioningly. “Exactly Harold” The woman shouts, “IT IS HARE” Hare responds. “Oh and Rabbit here is your package wouldn’t fit me” Cony throws Rabbit his package

 

“Now where is my anime addicted son” The guy says, “Up stairs Buck” Rabbit remarks, visible angry.

 

“We need to find out what she wants revenge for” Hare whispers to Bunny, “Mommy what do you want revenge for” Bunny asks, “Ok bunny-boy since you are the cute one I want revenge for a lot of things My Money that those kids wasted, I want revenge for my stretch marks because apparently that follows me in the afterlife, I want revenge for my grandmother’s ashes that harinald’s friend snorted, and I want my twenty years of life back” The woman shouts.

 

“Hawe” Bunny says, “Yes” Hare shouts. “She wants revenge for her stretch marks? Whatever that is, her money and our great grandmama ashes” Bunny explains, “of course she does, of course” Hare shouts.

 

“OH MY GOD” A shout is heard, everyone runs upstairs.

 

“It is my worst nightmare” Buck says “Cony look”, Cony looks and sees lepus she screams.

 

“What’s wrong?” Rabbit asks, “LEPUS IS A GIRL I HATE TRANS-PEOPLE” Buck shouts slamming an alcohol bottle through lepus’s skull.

 

Lepus grabs the alcohol and pulls out a duel disc “I summon my card Blue eyes, Blue dragon” Lepus plays it down, “I play my belt” the father pulls out his belt. The card retreats “Fuck” Lepus jumps out the window.

 

“Get your ass over here” Buck follows him. “Now you guys will do whatever I say until I decide to leave” The mother says, “Or what” Hare shouts, Cony breaks Hare’s leg.

 

“That is what” Cony leaves, and Hare sits there. 

 

“That’s it I will go to the one person who knows everything about the dead” Hare explains he gets up, but falls over “heh give me some crutches” hare says “Please”

 

[The black house]

 

Hare rings the doorbell, and someone steps out “What’s up hare” Tom says flinging his hair back, “Yo what is the nickname Joskin gave you Freaky Gothy?” Hare continues “yeah I need your help”

 

“Come on in, but take your shoes off and kiss the picture of satan in the house” Tom demands, “Fine” Hare kisses the picture. “Now take off your pants and rub your dick in its face so the picture can suck it” Tom continues, “Nigga why?” Hare asks.

 

“He likes to suck dick now go on” Tom demands, “I get you with a new girlfriend and you want me to do this … Fine” Hare does exactly what Tom told him to do. “Ok good now follow me inside” Tom and Hare walk up.

 

“What do you need help with conformist” Tom asks, “The ghost of my mom and dad are back and I want them gone” Hare explains, “Well there are numerous ways to get rid of a spirit one way is to help them find inner peace, another way is to hope satan returns to claim their souls, another way is if they choose to leave, another way is to give them what they want and complete their revenge list, numerous ways to get rid of ghosts” Tom explains.

 

“Ok fine I have their revenge list right here” Hare shouts “She wants revenge for a lot of things”, “Better get to completing the list” Tom explains.

 

[Meanwhile]

 

“Rabbit, get me a cup of Ice Water!” Cony demands, “Sure Thing” Rabbit agrees.

 

He comes back with a cup of water here you go, “Too many ice cubes” Cony cries, “Sorry Ma’am I will fix that” Rabbit says bitterly, Rabbit dumps the ice cubes out into the sink. “No You can’t reuse that water make me a new cup” Cony shouts, “Rabbit makes her a new cup.

 

“I wanted three ice cubes” Cony whines, “probably should’ve specified that” Rabbit mumbles, “What did you say?” Cony asks.

 

“Sorry” Rabbit apologizes fakely “I will make you a new cup” Rabbit makes a new cup again, “it is not cold enough” Cony complains.

 

“This is why you should’ve drank the first two drinks” Rabbit mumbles, “I hate you Rabbit Thomas, you will make me a new cup it will be cold and will have two ice cubes” Cony storms off. Rabbit makes a cup and spits in her drink “Fucking Bitch” Rabbit mumbles.\

 

“What are you doing Bunny?” Cony shouts, “I’m playing a game” Bunny says. “GET BACK TO MAKING MY DRESS” Cony shouts, “But, But mom it makes my hand huwt and i got a stitchy thing through my hand” Bunny starts to cry.

 

“Fucking Child” Cony slaps Bunny.

 

“Here is your water” Rabbit hands her a glass, Cony drinks it and starts coughing “What is in this”, “It is bleach” Rabbit stares at her smugly. Cony gets up “I am a ghost retard that did nothing to me” Cony explains “Pfft I can’t even taste anything”, “WHAT? THEN WHY DID YOU WANT WATER” Rabbit shouts. “To torture you” Cony explains.

 

“Hey mom sorry I was late” Hare apologies, “I didn’t even notice you were gone” Cony says “but get me some ice Joskin”, “Leave me the fuck alone I am not Joskin I am Hare Thomas” Hare shouts, “Ok anyway get some water kai” Cony gives him the cup.

 

Hare snatches it, pour water in it and splashes it on her “I AM NOT KAI, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYONE NAMED KAI” hare shouts in fury. The mom grabs her belt and starts beating him, lepus crashes through the door “Stop chasing after me dad” he shouts.

 

“I’ll beat the trans out of you” Buck shouts, Lepus teleports into a closet. Lepus teleports everyone to him “Look guys the baby it is kicking me” Lepus shouts, “Fuck I need to finish thsi revenge list, but how would i get revenge for half this stuff” Hare asks.

 

“You should get all your friends to split up the list evenly” Rabbit suggests, “Brilliant Idea” hare shouts “Lepus do you think you can simultaneously teleport everyone into the same area?” Hare asks.

 

“Woah Woah I can’t do anything like that you must think I am madara level of a ninja I had enough trouble teleporting you four here” Lepus explains “Now we have to leave, Buck shoved a tracking device up my ass and i feel it trying to come out my anus”

 

“Otosan” Lepus mumbles under his breath, Lepus lets out a sadistic grin. Rabbit jumps out, Hare runs down the hallway and pushes Buck.

 

[Outside]

 

Hare Thomas pulls out his phone, and speedials Kweeny “Send a text to every kid in the town we need to do something very important”, “OMG LIKE TOTALLY” Kweeny sends a text message to everyone.

 

[the House]

 

Lepus pulls out his katana, and runs towards Buck. Buck pulls out his belt, Rabbit grabs his belt. Rabbit and Lepus tag teams on Buck, but are slowly losing.

 

Bunny uses his water gun to splash Cony, the water goes through Cony. Bunny hides in the kitchen, blasting Cony, but miserably failing.

 

Lepus starts performing jutsu’s and creates a dome “Two problems, I need to use a special spell I learned from anime to make our weapons effect and the other problem, and the baby is kicking really fucking hard”, “Ok fine you need to make the weapon better” Rabbit shouts.

 

[The Town hall]

 

“Guys ok the ghost of my mother and my father are now here to practically haunt me and make my life a living hell, and at one point by mistake they named me Joskin, one of them is Buck and one is Cony, and I went to Tom who said I had to do stuff for spirits, and I had nothing fr breakfast so I am really fucking hungry, and Lepus’s baby is kicking don’t ask and, I had to let a picture suck my dick, and bunny was fucking around with the flour this morning and it is terrible” Hare starts shouting.

 

“OMG LIKE WHAT?” Kweeny asks, “Ok so you need us to do something about the evil spirits?” Fairy asks, “YES can you make a spirit device” Hare shouts. “You know in order to make a device you need materials right?” Fairy asks, sassily, “Well no fucking shit sherlock what the fuck do we need” Hare asks, “Spirit Cemen” Fairy answers, “What the fuck” Hare says disgusted.

 

“Is anyone here a ghost?” Wendy asks, “Yeah what the Democratic hottie said” Joskin remarks, “Wow a ghost that guy must be really weird am I right fellow humans?” Cacrizarp asks, “Shut the fuck up” Xavier shouts.

 

“Oh yeah, I am a ghost at heart one time I hit my head so hard I transcended into the brimstone dimension where there was nothing but brimstone,” Riley shouts, “Ok?” hare says, confused “how the fuck does this help”

 

“Huh? Oh it doesn’t well you could always call bloody mary” Riley shouts, “Bl-BL-Bloody Mary” Reggie shouts, “Yeah isn't she a ghost get some cemen from her and you would be set” Riley explains “Trust me I’ve done it before”

 

“Ok? Who wants to milk a ghost?” Joskin asks, Mime raises his hand jumping up and down in his seat.

 

“Mute Kid step right up” Joskin taunts “Now who wants to call the crazy old hag?” Joskin asks, “N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-Not me” Reggie denies, “Huh couldn’t hear you adderall andy” Joskin taunts.

 

“Joskin” Wendy shouts, furious. “What Democratic hottie?” Joskin says, “Stop with being an asshole” Wendy disapproves. “Fine chicken out Adderall Andy, in front of your girlfriend” Joskin says.

 

“Wh-what I-i wi-will d-do it” Reggie twitches, “You don’t have to do that” Penny says. “I need to prove to you and my friend J-j-j-j-j-joskin” Reggie explains.

 

“Oh and I have a super great idea let's burn down every building we can as a diversion” Riley shouts, “What?” Hare says, “It is a diversion” Riley shouts, “Of what?” Tom asks. “Whatever I will do it anyway” Riley leaves.

 

[Corridor]

 

“It’s done,” Lepus says, handing Rabbit the weapon. Rabbit gets a sadistic grin on his face “I don’t want to kill my dad, but killing a dude who is already dead now that's game” Rabbit runs out there with the belt.

 

Buck and Rabbit start whipping each other, but Buck starts winning. Bunny runs from Cony into the Corridor.

 

Bunny and Rabbit stare at Cony and Buck. Bunny knocks down the flour on the corridor shelf “Hawe told me not to do it, so I decided to do it” Bunny says, Rabbit puts on his goggles and starts beating the shit out of them.

 

“Get more flour” Rabbit shouts, “On it” Lepus teleports to the kitchen.

 

[The bathroom mirror, meanwhile]

 

Reggie gulps “S-s-s-scary M-m-m-m-mary” Reggie then breathes in and out “S-s-s-scary M-m-m-m-mary” Reggie then smiles “S-s-s-scary M-m-m-m-mary” Reggie shouts.

 

A woman comes out the mirror, Reggie runs and hides.

 

“The boy who called you hid behind the pillar” Joskin says, the woman grabs Joskin’s arm. “Why Are you dragging me? I didn't call you Reggie did STOP STOP” Joskin shouts for his life, “Ahoy Scallywag” Redbeard shouts, swinging on a rope, chopping off a rope.

 

The boulder above lands on Scary Mary only to fall through her. “Argh this be making me mighty mad” Redbeard falls off his vine.

 

Scary Mary eats and swallows Joskin leaving him suspended in her stomache, while she is distracted. Fairy puts up a drone to distract her, as mime sneaks in and sticks his hand through her vagina, the drone then projects a porn video which causes Scary Mary to want to scream.

 

Mime eats some of the cum, and smiles.

 

“MIME” Wendy shouts, Mime puts all the cemen into a vile and runs off everyone follows.

 

“Um guys, GUYS” Joskin shouts “I’m being eaten here”, Wendy sighs and drags her hand through Scary Mary’s stomach, pulling him out.

 

“Thanks Democratic Hottie” Joskin says, “Shut up” Wendy shouts “only did it to improve my image, and likability”, “Sounds like an excuse not that I’m complaining” Joskin remarks.

 

“Well, uhh what do we do now?” Wendy asks, “Wanna fuck?” Joskin asks.

 

[Fairy’s House]

 

“Thanks for the hyper car” Hare shouts, “Yeah? But where are Joskin and Wendy?” Tom asks.

 

A pause happens “Oh wait I know now” Tom says.

 

“Fucking teenagers” Riley moans “Oh also I am back and i set the school on fire”, “Welp, whatever” Hare says.

 

“Ugh this is taking forever” Dionne shouts, “Chill babe” Riley remarks.

 

“Ok guys I have made the machine ready let’s go I have the batteries right here” Fairy runs, and people follow her.

 

[Hare’s House]

Lepus keeps throwing down flour and smoke bombs “Damn we are running out” Lepus warns, Fairy busts through the door.

 

“Ghost-be-gone” Fairy shouts “Wait why isn’t it working?”, “Fuck” Hare shouts, “Let me see maybe a loose cord or something” Fairy nervously laughs.

 

The flour clears up and Buck kicks Rabbit into the wall “The gig is up” Buck shouts, He grabs Lepus’s katana and dangles it above Rabbit.

 

A portal opens up with fire behind it.

 

“Can it be?” Tom asks, “Who?” hare shouts, “LUCIFER” Tom shouts “Can I get your autograph”, “Buck and Cony I am here to reclaim your souls into hell your five hour vacation is up” Lucifer shouts.

 

Cony gets mad and runs off, Lucifer suspends her “For attempting to run you will get a punishment you will have to eat Scary mary’s cemen” Lucifer dares.

 

Mime is eating it in the background, “Ok that kid is just weird how do you find that shit tasty” Lucifer says “Anyway bye bitches” Lucifer leaves with Cony and Buck.

 

“WAIT TAKE ME WITH YOU” Tom shouts, but he gets left behind. Tom cries.

 

“Wow that was just weird, like really fucking weird” Rabbit says, “I second that” Hare says. “And bunny next time leave the flour in the kitchen” Rabbit orders, “but it saved us” bunny says, “I know which is why you will get icecream” Rabbit taps Bunny’s head then leaves.

 

“Let me come” hare shouts and follows, “Everyone here gets Ice Cream” Rabbit shouts, “I’m good” Kweeny says

“It is the police and Riley you are under arrest for you guess it burning down a school” An officer grabs and carries her away, “this isn’t the end of RILEY RILERSON I know nice last name” Riley shouts

0