Vol.3 Ch.27 – Same Play, Different Actors
1.2k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 27: Same Play, Different Actors

The sight of Alexis bouncing up and down on Elaine's cock was mesmerizing, even without taking into account how amazing it felt.

Alexis was lithe, her breasts only just large enough to bounce intriguingly as she rode Elaine's cock, the muscles of her tummy rippling with exertion and arousal, her chest heaving with every breath of exertion. Alexis' face was slack with pleasure, her shockingly blue eyes focused on Elaine, the attention unnerving it if wasn't so obviously adoring.

Even more, Alexis had responded so very positively to Elaine bullying her. She'd been careful with Alexis, scared to be too rough with her, scared to drive her away, but she knew she couldn't coddle Alexis forever. She was so much more confident and growing more so every day. Typhon hadn't been wrong. She had been trying to tease out that confidence. But part of that was that she couldn't treat Alexis as if she were fragile. She needed to treat her like an equal, the way she treated her other lovers.

And Alexis was loving it. She was mortified when saying dirty things but she still did it for her. When she'd faltered and Elaine had forced her to keep up her rhythm she'd come on top of her, clamping down on Elaine's cock like a vise.

And so Elaine decided to be mean to Alexis some more. She slid her hands around Alexis, cupping her ass instead of her hips, and bathed two of her fingers in the copious juices flooding from Alexis' pussy, the juices her cock kept dredging out of her hot, tight little hole. When they were nicely lubed up she reached out and gently pressed the balls of her fingers against Alexis' cute little asshole.

**

Alexis shrieked out in utter, maddened lust when she felt Elaine poke her where nobody had touched her before. Her butt was a place she'd never even considered in a sexual way but now pleasure exploded inside her brain as two soft, slick fingers just touched her. They didn't force their way inside, didn't intrude, they merely stayed there, gently circling, and it drove her mad.

Of course she wasn't entirely sheltered. She'd known that people used that place in bed. Even if Evelyn hadn't admitted to enjoying it during one of their girl talks, the mere fact that Elaine was dating Cassie was proof enough that her lover was at least somewhat interested in butt stuff. But even so, she'd never considered that to be something she would be into. Everything she'd heard about it before Project Divinity had made it sound unpleasant and painful but the sensation right now was anything but. There was no stinging pain, no feeling of being split open, it was just a new kind of stimulus that made the pleasure she was already feeling soar to new heights.

It made her wonder how good it might feel if Elaine's long, sexy fingers pumped in and out of her, violating both of her holes. Almost unconsciously she pushed back against the intruding digits, trying to coax them inside.

But Elaine didn't relent. She just kept tracing those maddening circles around her little hole and eventually Alexis realized that her ministrations kept to the same rhythm as her bouncing up and down on her massive pole. She bounced faster and faster and in response Elaine sped up her massage and soon Alexis felt her little bottom hole opening up, relaxing enough to let Elaine in.

And slide in she did, taking Alexis' breath away in an animal sound of need. Elaine didn't force her fingers in, didn't spread Alexis' ring of muscle. Instead she had stroked her until she had opened up on her own and had then allowed her fingers to slip inside the open and inviting hole. To Alexis it felt natural, as if an emptiness had opened up inside her, one that had sucked Elaine's fingers in. Her very own little call of the void.

All of that was a grand way to describe Alexis going buck wild, fucking herself on both Elaine's cock and her fingers, riding her lover like a woman possessed. She needed more, needed deeper, needed fuller. She'd already come half a dozen times but she knew she wouldn't find true release until Elaine's sticky load filled her up. Again.

But in all the maddening sensation Alexis had forgotten where they were.

**

Cassie had been feeling antsy for a while now. Elaine had fallen unconscious after fighting the horrid thing the Red Rider had spawned and hadn't woken up yet. The nurses at the refugee camp had assured them all that she was fine and was merely exhausted but Cassie was still impatient.

Elaine's little harem had come up with a rotation on who would stay by her side and right now it was still Alexis' turn. Well, for another couple minutes. Then it'd be his turn and he was hopeful that Elaine would wake up while he sat watch over her. Not only did he want to see her wake up to reassure himself that she was doing fine, he also had an idea or two on how to reward her for her victory.

He had to admit, his desire wasn't entirely selfless. He desperately wanted to be with her again, to touch that amazing body, to make out with the best kisser he'd ever been with, and of course to feel that huge cock again. Even just sliding it down his throat would feel amazing but he was desperate to feel it stretching out his ass. Ever since their date he'd been wondering how it would feel to have her lay into him properly. His toys were no longer good enough, none of the ones he'd brought with him on his trip to Albion even approaching the size of Elaine's tool. Was he a slut for wanting her to wake up just so he could ride her cock? Absolutely, but he didn't care.

The only thing he did care about was driving her off by being too forward but given that Elaine enjoyed Ophelia's endless teasing and Evelyn's blatant if unconscious bedroom looks Cassie was pretty sure he couldn't actually be too forward.

If anything, he sometimes wondered how a sweetheart like Alexis got any action from Elaine when she had to compete with three horny sluts for Elaine's time. Honestly, Cassie couldn't even picture Alexis having sex at all. He wasn't naive enough to think they just kissed and cuddled but he just couldn't imagine it. That cutie would blush scarlet if Elaine showed off her enormous tool, would probably break if Elaine tried to shove that thing inside her petite body.

He was aware of the stereotype that the cutest, most innocent-seeming girls were the biggest sluts but he just couldn't imagine that being true with Alexis. He imagined Elaine handling her like fine china, taking the lead and making sure never to overdo it for fear of breaking her. He was sure she could be quite the gentleman if her partner needed that.

But that wasn't what he needed. No, he didn't want a gentleman. He wanted to tease out the wild beast inside her, wanted to get nasty with her, wanted her to fuck him so hard that his ass would be left gaping despite his superhuman Vigor.

Maybe he'd get lucky and Elaine would wake up soon so he could start making good on those fantasies. Speaking of, it was almost time for his shift at her bedside.

**

Where are my fingers, baby?” Elaine asked as she rhythmically pumped said fingers in and out of Alexis' tight little ass. She was keeping to the rhythm of Alexis bouncing up and down on her cock, gouging out her pussy at her own speed. Alexis had sped up significantly once she'd realized that Elaine kept fingering her in the same rhythm as her riding, showing Elaine beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was loving the attention, loving the fingers fucking in and out of her butt.

They're...” Alexis gasped, “in my butt!”

Do you like it?”

I love it!”

What do you love, baby? I need to hear you say it.”

Bully,” Alexis groaned, then ground herself hard against Elaine, sinking both her cock and her fingers as far into her holes as they would go. “I love your fingers in my butt!”

Maybe next time you'll get more than just my fingers, baby. How about that?”

Alexis let out a deep, whining groan, an animal sound of pure need. Elaine even thought she saw a little bit of drool leaking out the corner of her mouth.

Do you want my big, fat cock in your little ass?”

Don't make me say it,” Alexis whined, slamming herself down onto Elaine faster and faster, trying to make her cum so she couldn't keep asking embarrassing questions.

You're gonna say it, babe,” Elaine told her. “You're gonna say it, then you're gonna come and then I'll fill your sweet little pussy up.”

Please... please... please...” Alexis whined and her tone was such a perfect mix of shame and lust that Elaine couldn't tell if she was begging for mercy or begging for her cock in her ass.

Elaine bucked her hips upward, meeting Alexis' strokes halfway, fucking into her even harder than Alexis already did, and the blonde let out lusty grunts with each thrust. Her expression had long since melted into unbearable pleasure and finally she said, her voice more a sob than anything else:

I want your big, fat cock to break my ass! Please, I need that cock in my ass! Please...”

**

I want your big, fat cock to break my ass! Please, I need that cock in my ass! Please...”

Those were the words Cassie heard as he opened the door to the infirmary, and the image that accompanied his entrance would stay with him for a very long time.

In front of him was Elaine, lying on the bed, buck ass naked and with an equally naked Alexis riding on top of her.

Cassie had thought of Alexis as sweet and innocent but there was nothing innocent about the goddess grinding her hips into Elaine's, with two of Elaine's fingers filling her ass and Elaine's massive cock filling her pussy.

Her petite body looked unbearably sexy writhing in ecstasy on top of Elaine, her golden hair spilling down her back and her pussy juices soaking the bed sheets as they dripped down Elaine's massive, swollen balls. It had only been two days since she'd last had sex, had a threesome even, and her balls looked like she'd been saving up for weeks. Goddamn but this woman's libido was something else.

Just as he thought that he saw her balls tightening and her cock twitching inside Alexis as she let out a deep groan punctuated by Alexis squealing and then sticky white stuff came flooding out of Alexis' pussy, joining the puddle of clear liquid on the sheets.

So much for his image of the cute, innocent Alexis. Here she was, taking Elaine's enormous cock all the way to the base, coming all over it and taking all that cum in her tiny little pussy while begging Elaine to shove it up her ass. Of course, despite finding her incredibly sexy like this, he still wanted to trade places with her rather than with Elaine. This was exactly the kind of beastly, dirty talk-laden fucking he wanted.

He reached one hand out so the door wouldn't close on its own and shock them out of their reverie and just watched them come down from their high, watched Alexis drop bonelessly into Elaine's embrace. Cassie was glad he was here because it meant that at least one person had seen the way Alexis' ass had gaped for a little moment after Elaine had pulled her finger out. Had Alexis been a virgin back there? Technically she still would be, he supposed, but damn, what a way to learn that you liked butt stuff by immediately riding Elaine's fingers.

The two of them merely breathed in each other's embrace for a while before Elaine noticed Cassie standing in the doorway. She blushed rather prettily for such a badass and he flicked his eyes over to the door, asking without asking whether he should leave.

Elaine shook her head.

And so Cassie said into the room: “You two look gorgeous together.”

Alexis jumped up as if someone had shot her, her exhaustion forgotten, and scrambled to pull the blanket over herself and Elaine. Cassie noticed idly that her first concern seemed to have been to hide Elaine's something-extra, rather than protecting her own modesty. He found that cute. She'd rather be seen naked herself than have an outsider notice her girlfriend's little secret.

When she looked up to see that Cassie was the one who'd spoken her face went through an odd mixture of shock and relief before settling on an embarrassed blush. Elaine just gave him a look that all but screamed: “Don't worry, you're getting it soon,” all cocky and dominant. If Alexis wasn't a card-carrying lesbian he would have invited himself to join the two of them under the blanket. But he wouldn't make her uncomfortable so he just sat down on Elaine's side of the bed and stroked her cheek.

Glad to see you're with us again.”

Glad to be back,” she said. “Though it doesn't feel like I've been gone at all.”

Out cold?” he asked.

No, just talking to Typhon.”

Alexis leaned on an elbow though she was still careful to cover her chest with the blanket. “What's he got to say?”

Complimenting me on my performance, mostly,” she said.

I'd say your performance was impeccable,” Cassie said with a grin as his eyes flicked between the two of them.

Alexis blushed.

Don't make me shut you up, Cassie,” Elaine warned.

He raised his eyebrow at her.

That's exactly what you want, isn't it?” Alexis asked.

He grinned like a loon.

I've been meaning to take you out on another date,” Elaine said. “Let's get back to base and then we can see, okay?”

Sure,” he said, then leaned in and whispered. It would have been conspiratorial but the pitch of his voice was loud enough that Alexis could hear him: “And don't worry, my ass is all ready for your big, fat cock.”

Alexis blushed crimson and averted her gaze and so she didn't notice Cassie stand up and pick up the pile of her clothes. He handed them to her and said:

Don't be embarrassed, you looked spectacular. I hope I look half as good riding her.”

Alexis reached out and took her clothes off him, then said: “Th-thank you. I-I'm sure you will.”

37