Vol.1 Ch.3.5 – Whose Idea Was It To Put A Succubus In Charge Of The Medical Wing?
6.4k 11 167
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Interlude: Whose Idea Was It To Put A Succubus In Charge Of The Medical Wing?

Rachel Cypher was bored. It wasn't something she was in the habit of feeling. Or rather, it hadn't been. The Invasion had made life terribly exciting for a terribly large number of people, on Earth as well as in Heaven and Hell, but a side effect of this excitement was that many people were too busy to indulge in fleeting pleasures. Which sucked for Rachel since fleeting pleasures were what she was all about. Sex, drugs, alcohol, gambling, all of that was her forte. Well, most of that.

Unlike her mother Lilith, the Queen of the Succubi, Rachel had limits. They were few and far between but they did exist.

Either way, here she was, sitting in the nurse's office of Base 15, feeling bored. She'd made her little indecent proposal to pretty much everyone at the base at one time or another but people weren't taking her up on the offer anywhere near as much as she'd hoped. Especially her colleagues were a bit too straight-laced.

Stollos was way too busy with his research, Jeanne was still pretending to be a holier-than-thou angel, self-righteous bootlicker of the Angel Lord of Chastity and Temperance that she was, and even Lieutenant General Hayworth hadn't come to visit her yet. She knew from meetings that he was married with kids but in her millennia of experience she found that this rarely stopped anyone. But it had stopped him, which kind of pissed her off. The man was very handsome and she was certain he could be a real animal between the sheets. Hell, she knew he could be.

Rachel had the ability to sense the innermost desires of those around her. It was a sense somewhere between sight and smell. And Hayworth had some particularly fun desires she knew he couldn't partake in. She'd help him enjoy them if he only asked, but she wasn't going to seduce anyone at the compound. For one thing it would be bad if she caused any drama among the prudish mortals and for another she didn't see the need. Why bother seducing someone when there were enough people who came to her willingly.

Well, not enough people, but enough that she knew she should be satisfied. Rachel's need for sex wasn't something that was easily sated.

Of the six Awakeners she'd managed to sample four. Brandon had been an asshole and the only reason she hadn't ripped his cock off and made him eat it was because she had been asked not to. She'd heard about what had happened to him and she hadn't shed any tears.

Seriously, imagine being that full of yourself with that tiny pecker...

Marcus had been a fun lay but ever since the Shard Bearers had arrived he hadn't shown up anymore. Shame about it, but he was probably drowning in pussy now so she couldn't blame him.

Jordan had come to see her precisely once. She'd enjoyed his company well enough but he was the kind of guy who preferred intimacy and trust over pure animal attraction and so the casual type of relief Rachel offered hadn't really appealed to him. But at least he seemed happy enough with his Shard Bearers. He was crushing real hard on that mousy brunette Anna and it was kind of cute, the tall, handsome hunk of beef with his milk chocolate skin getting tongue-tied over an adorable little wallflower.

Alejandro had ignored her invitation, obviously. The man was gay. Rachel could change her body to fit whatever her partner desired but it wasn't an ability she advertised and she didn't like changing into an entirely male body. Male equipment on her sexy bombshell frame was different and something she did quite often but even that wasn't what Alejandro wanted. He wasn't just into dicks, he was into chiseled abs and strong jaws and expertly trimmed stubble and those weren't things Rachel was too terribly interested in providing.

Elaine was the other who hadn't come to visit her. They'd flirted a couple times and she had been almost sure the sexy brunette had been about to come knocking on her doors sooner rather than later but then the side effects had kicked in and Elaine had been too ashamed of her own body to come hook up with her. Rachel was a little annoyed about that. If there was anyone who could have helped Elaine deal with her issues it would have been her, but she wasn't going to pressure anyone to work through their issues. Rachel wasn't that desperate for dick.

And of course that line of thinking brought her to the last Awakener, Tracy. Beautiful, sexy Tracy.

Before she could indulge in that thought there was a knock on her door and who else could it be than said blonde bombshell?

Rachel almost chuckled to herself. She had the tiniest bit of a gift for precognition but it was so slight that she sometimes couldn't tell if it had activated or not. Had she been thinking of Tracy because the blonde had been about to pay her a visit or had it merely been a coincidence?

Either way Rachel found herself smiling because clearly her boredom was about to be over.

Tracy was a very good-looking woman. She'd been a cheerleader back in high school and she'd kept herself in shape ever since, which resulted in a very toned figure. Despite them living like moles for weeks Tracy was still rocking a light tan and it looked amazing on her. Tracy had full honey blond hair, gorgeous baby blue eyes and a strikingly beautiful face. Except she wasn't the vapid blonde cheerleader stereotype. She was smart, competent and powerful and the procedures that had made her an Awakener had been very good to her. They'd given her the full breasts she hadn't had before and had made her abs even more defined. But unlike Elaine, they hadn't messed with what was going on between her legs at all.

Tracy was also a bit of a wanton slut, though she preferred to use nicer terms for it. She'd snatched up four of the male Shard Bearers and Rachel could see clearly that her only concern with having four boyfriends at once was where she would put the fourth if she could coerce them into banging her at the same time.

Rachel would have loved to join her. Four guys for two girls was fun. But unfortunately it would never happen. When Tracy was surrounded by guys she wanted to be the center of attention. She didn't want to share that spot with anyone else, especially not a supernaturally sexy redheaded succubus.

Rachel had been a little worried that now that Tracy had four guys fawning all over her that she would no longer want to visit her. The woman was clearly straight and sleeping with Rachel seemed to be a bit of an act of desperation on her part. She'd tried to have fun with Brandon before but she'd regretted it about as much as Rachel had and after confiding her experiences in Rachel the succubus had offered to help Tracy deal with it.

It had since become a bit of a regular thing and now here she was again. Rachel might have thought she was misunderstanding the situation if she hadn't already smelled Tracy's arousal from across the room.

“Why hello there”, Rachel said in a sultry voice.

“Shut up”, Tracy said, stormed over to Rachel and mashed her lips against those of the succubus.

Rachel loved this behavior. Tracy kept telling herself that she wasn't into women. She always insisted on using Rachel as nothing more than an ambulatory penis. At first. But as they kept going Tracy would get more and more affectionate, would start squeezing Rachel's breasts and would try to get Rachel to moan in her distinctly feminine voice. And Rachel loved teasing that behavior out of her. Speaking of teasing:

“And here I thought you didn't need me anymore now that you have four boyfriends...”, Rachel said as Tracy broke the kiss to come up for air.

“I said shut up”, Tracy told her, then grabbed Rachel's hand and placed it on her crotch. The blonde was soaking wet. “I've got a date tonight and I don't want to seem too desperate.”

Rachel couldn't hold the chuckle in. Tracy didn't want to seem like a horny slut to her date so she came to her for a quickie first. Not that she was going to complain. She loved getting used for someone else's pleasure.

“So I guess no cumming on your pretty face?”, Rachel asked in a teasing tone of voice.

Tracy just glared at her.

In response Rachel smirked, then grabbed Tracy's hand and placed it on her crotch.

When the blonde had knocked on the door Rachel had still had a slit, wet and inviting as it always was, but the moment Tracy had stepped through the door Rachel had already willed herself to have male equipment. She could change her genitals at will, having either or both or neither. The classic futanari form of having both a dick and a pussy was something she could do but she'd found precious few people who preferred that. Of course there were also those who enjoyed even more unnatural options, but sadly Tracy was not one of them. Rachel was really itching to find a girl who wouldn't run if she grew two penises instead of one, or maybe a girl who wanted to get it from behind from nice, big, knotted cock but she had to take what she could get and right now that was Tracy, who enjoyed getting dicked down with a nice, sturdy, distinctly human cock.

“So hard”, Tracy crooned as she stroked up and down Rachel's length.

“Always, for you”, Rachel told her in a husky voice. “Why don't you take it out?”

“I'd better”, Tracy said. “It must hurt to have it cramped in that tight outfit.”

“So much”, Rachel moaned and stood up from her chair.

She wore a set of pastel pink nurse's scrubs, complete with stockings and a garterbelt underneath. Tracy could have simply hiked up the garment and pulled Rachel's lacy panties aside. If she truly was as straight as she claimed she should have done so, freeing nothing except Rachel's cock, but instead she reached for the buttons that held Rachel's scrubs closed. The garment had a couple of snap fasteners off to the left side and Tracy didn't even hesitate before she started opening them one by one, starting from the top.

“No bra, huh?”, Tracy asked as she opened the third button and Rachel's breasts came slipping out of the garment.

“The scrubs are backless”, Rachel explained. “Bras look terrible with that.”

Tracy smirked. “Be honest. Would you be wearing one if they weren't?”

Rachel grinned. “Fuck no.” And why would she? Her breasts were perfect and perky and, since she was a demon and could alter her appearance at will, they would stay that way forever, bra or no.

Tracy was shaking her head but she was smiling as she did and never broke stride as she kept opening Rachel's scrubs. When she finally had them completely unbuttoned she pulled them off the sexy redhead and looked at her, clad in nothing but sexy lingerie, a big hard cock peeking out of the lacy panties.

“That thing just looks incongruous on you”, Tracy said, her gaze fixed on it.

Rachel smirked. “You know you like it.”

And she did. Rachel could give herself any kind of cock she wanted but unless her partner had a preference she always gravitated back to the one she had right then, eight inches long and relatively thick. Uncut, of course, because if she could give herself any cock she wanted why would she choose one that experienced less sensation?

“I do”, Tracy said, reaching a hand out to touch it, but Rachel caught her hand in hers.

“Don't touch it”, the redhead said.

Tracy looked up at her in confusion.

“On your knees”, Rachel commanded. “Use your mouth and keep those hands behind your back.”

“Bitch”, Tracy muttered but she was licking her lips as she considered it.

“Go on”, Rachel said. “Stuff your mouth with it, just like you want to.”

Tracy glared up at her but then dropped down her knees and crossed her arms behind her back. She leaned forward and Rachel helped her a little, pulling her panties down a bit to make her cock drop forward so that it pointed straight at Tracy's sexy full lips.

The blonde leaned forward and wrapped her those lips around the tip of Rachel's cock, then leaned forward some more, using her lips to peel the foreskin off of the cock before her. When she had the tip freed she pulled back and looked at it. It was already glistening with precum.

“Am I really turning you on this much?”, she asked.

In truth Rachel was always at least a little turned on, but if Tracy considered her arousal flattering she wasn't going to disabuse her of the notion.

“You're so fucking hot when you're on your knees”, she told her. And it wasn't a lie. As a succubus she could find something sexy in most every person she interacted with but she really didn't have to try very hard with Tracy. Tracy seemed a little cold and reserved under normal circumstances but in situations like this, where she was actually honest with her desires, she was beyond sexy.

“Good”, Tracy said and leaned back down, taking Rachel's cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip and savoring the flavor of the precum on her tongue.

Rachel enjoyed the feeling of Tracy working her but even more she enjoyed the way the blonde was debasing herself for her. She could practically taste the way Tracy genuinely enjoyed sucking cock. This wasn't something she did out of some sense of obligation, it was something she wanted to do. The reason Rachel had told her to keep her hands behind her back hadn't really been so Tracy wouldn't touch her, though it made her eagerness even more exciting, but because Rachel didn't want Tracy to touch herself. If Tracy came to her then it wouldn't do for her to get herself off. The blonde was going to come from Rachel's cock or not at all. On the other hand, if Tracy had a date after this she probably wouldn't appreciate having cum breath, so it wouldn't do for Rachel to cum down her throat, so...

“That's enough”, Rachel said, her tone flat.

Tracy pulled back and looked worried. “Did I do a bad job?”

Rachel smirked. She didn't like inflating Tracy's ego any further but she couldn't exactly lie to her. The blonde was a damn good cocksucker. “You were doing too well. I didn't want to cum in your mouth if you have a date later.”

Tracy grinned at her.

“So, how do you want me to fuck you?”, Rachel asked as Tracy got up off the floor. She was up for almost anything, but Tracy was usually pretty vanilla... at first.

“Fuck me from behind”, the blonde told her.

“On to the bed with you then”, Rachel said. “Face down, ass up. I want to see the pattern of the mattress on your face when I'm done with you.”

“Bitch”, Tracy said, but she still hastened to comply, shimmying out of the black pants of her uniform.

“Top off”, Rachel said right as Tracy was about to get on the bed. “I want to squeeze those sexy tits as I plow you.”

Tracy always acted so proud and put together but underneath it all this was precisely how she liked to be treated and so it was precisely what she was going to get from Rachel.

The blonde pulled her top off, then unclasped her bra and finally pulled off her panties until she stood fully nude in the nurse's office. Rachel smirked at her and then used a minuscule amount of force magic to lock the door before she used a bit of space magic to make her lace panties teleport a foot off to her side, but left the stockings and garterbelt on. She could have used magic to effortlessly remove those as well but she loved the way they looked on her.

By the time she was done with that Tracy was already on the bed on all fours, her ass high up in the air. Her pussy and ass were fully exposed and so Rachel saw that she was clean shaven and soaking wet. She had half a mind to bury her face in that sexy ass and eat the blonde out but Tracy didn't need foreplay, didn't need gentle coaxing to get in the mood. She needed a cock inside her and Rachel intended to give her exactly that until she couldn't take it anymore.

So Rachel knelt down behind Tracy and ran her hands all over this gorgeous ass in front of her.

“So, have you done it with any of your Shard Bearers yet?”, she asked as she kneaded the blonde's cheeks.

“No”, Tracy whined, reaching a hand between her legs. Rachel wasn't sure if she intended to play with herself or maybe to grab Rachel's cock and hurry her along but either way Rachel slapped her hand away.

“So you're playing it cool with them because you don't want them to think you're easy but at the same time you're here, shaking your ass for me to fuck you”, Rachel teased.

In response Tracy buried her face in the mattress and grumbled.

It was precisely what Rachel had been waiting for. The moment Tracy's face was fully buried in the mattress she lined her cock up at the blonde's entrance and then shoved inside her.

“Fmmmck!”, Tracy shrieked into the mattress and Rachel groaned in satisfaction.

Rachel enjoyed having a woman's body but there was something about the sensation of her cock slipping into a soaking wet pussy that made her pity all the women that would never experience it. On the other hand, she also pitied men for being unable to enjoy the way women experienced orgasms. She reflected that being a succubus really was awesome.

Speaking of, she decided to use another one of her favorite tricks. Her cock was already pretty thick as it was but once she was fully inside Tracy she made it expand, quite similar to the way an inflatable sex toy worked, except she did it with the flesh between her legs, making it swell and thicken up until Tracy straightened out her back to try and accommodate her new girth.

Rachel was a very experienced slut and therefore she knew that girth was way more important than length when it came to cock. A pencil dick was really only useful for women who wanted to brag about their deepthroating abilities, but a thick cock that could stretch a woman out was where it was at. And between Rachel's ability to sense desires and her ability to change her body at will she could always make sure that her cock was exactly as thick as her partners could handle.

And now, with her cock thick enough to stretch Tracy out and long enough to bottom out inside her she began to fuck the blonde, giving in to her in hard, deep strokes that shoved her face into the mattress on each thrust.

Tracy's pussy really did feel amazing and even in a humiliating position like this the blonde was doing her best to not just lay there and take it but to push back against Rachel on every thrust and massage her cock with her inner walls as best she could. Rachel found her attempts at that a little quaint, given that it was a technique she'd mastered millennia ago to the point where she sometimes wondered if she might have invented it, but even done so amateurishly it still felt amazing, the way the blonde massaged her cock to the best of her abilities.

Of course Tracy wasn't doing it solely to please her but because flexing her inner muscles around a hard, fat cock also felt amazing, the feeling of fullness almost enough to drive her crazy.

Rachel, being a succubus, experienced sex slightly differently than others. She enjoyed sex, of course, but she only truly enjoyed it when she was making her partners feel as good as physically possible. Tracy was clearly loving the way she was plowing her but Rachel had been with the blonde enough times to know how to get her really riled up.

She began by reaching out and giving Tracy's sexy ass a good, hard smack.

“Fuck!”, Tracy yelped, then added: “More!”

But Rachel had other plans. Instead of raising her hand again she left it on Tracy's cheek and dragged her nails across the flesh of Tracy's ass, leaving pale lines on the freshly reddened skin. Only when she'd done that did she raise her other hand to give Tracy's other cheek a smack before dragging her nails along it as well.

When she had a good grip on the blonde's sexy ass with both hands Rachel spread her cheeks apart and said: “Well would you look at that, your asshole is twitching as if it's lonely.”

Tracy looked back at Rachel with worry on her face. And she had every reason to. The cock that was stretching her pussy out so wonderfully would be pure agony in her ass.

But that wasn't what Rachel had in mind. Oh, she had worked the blonde's ass over before but not with the cock she currently had. She wanted her partners to feel overwhelming pleasure, not overwhelming pain. And while there were partners she would hurt quite a bit if they wanted it, Tracy wasn't a masochist. At least not in that way.

No, Rachel smirked and then summoned forth the signs of her demonic nature. The forward curled horns, the bat wings and, of course, the tail. The wire thin tail with the heart-shaped tip wasn't very impressive but like every other part of Rachel's anatomy she could change it at will. And that was exactly what she did. She made it swell up until the tail was as thick around as three of Rachel's slender fingers and the tip was shaped like a moderately big butt plug, except without the stopper at the back. Then she bit her lip and made one more change. A tiny hole like an urethra appeared at the tip of the tail and immediately began leaking a rather prodigious amount of precum until the entire tip was slick with it.

Of course, she had never even broken her stride in plowing the blonde and by the time Rachel had her tail just the way she wanted it Tracy was a soppy mess quivering and squeaking on the mattress, each one of Rachel's thrusts creating another series of obscene sounds, the squelching of Tracy's juices being squeezed out, the slapping of flesh against flesh, and the whimper or groan each thrust managed to tease out of her partner.

Rachel had already lost count of the number of climaxes Tracy had experienced but she wasn't going to stop until she came inside the sexy blonde. To an onlooker it might have seemed cruel but she knew from experience that Tracy would be upset with her if she stopped without finishing. Wanton slut that she was, at least she cared about her partner's satisfaction.

With her tail ready she spread Tracy's ass cheeks apart again and then pressed the tip of her tail against it.

“Ready?”, she asked the blonde.

“Uh-huh”, came the whimpered response.

With that Rachel stopped holding back and began applying pressure, the tip of her tail very slowly spreading Tracy's asshole open. The wedge-shaped tip was slick and wet and slid in almost effortlessly, just small enough not to unduly stretch her out but thick enough that Tracy was going to feel it.

Rachel bit her lip at the sight. Not just because it looked amazingly hot, the way Tracy was bent over on the bed with both of her holes stuffed, but also because her tail was just as sensitive as her cock and right now she felt herself stretching out and invading two hot, tight, inviting holes.

“You look so fucking hot like this”, she told the blonde. “Fucked into a hot mess by my huge cock and tail. Do you like being a slut for my big cock?”

Tracy didn't do dirty talk when she was sober, but drunk on sex as she was she could get just as nasty as Rachel. “I fucking love being a slut for your big cock!”, she hollered. “Give it to me harder!”

Rachel smirked, then pulled out of Tracy and used her superhuman strength to flip the blonde around onto her back. She took a moment to admire Tracy, flush and sweaty, her asshole twitching as if missing the tail that had just been filling her and her cunt gaping open from Rachel's thick cock, before shoving both appendages back into the blonde in one savage motion.

“YES!”, Tracy shrieked.

Rachel leaned forward and pressed down on top of her, pressing their breasts together, their nipples rubbing against each other, before mashing her lips against the blonde's. Immediately Tracy's tongue shot out to meet Rachel and they sloppily made out as Rachel fucked her into the bed. It wasn't even sex anymore. It was rutting, mating, plowing her as hard as she could handle, and given the fact that all the Awakeners were already supernaturally resilient that was quite hard.

“I'm gonna cum soon”, Rachel growled into Tracy's ear after breaking their kiss.

In response Tracy wrapped her arms around the succubus and hugged her closer. “Do it. Breed me.”

“You want me to breed you?”, Rachel asked, panting.

“Yes”, Tracy hissed. “I want every drop. Fill me up.”

“You asked for it”, Rachel groaned and stopped holding back.

Copious amounts of semen flooded out of her cock and her tail, filling both of Tracy's holes to the brim.

Tracy had lost count of how many times she'd come from Rachel plowing her but at that moment she came again, harder than any of the other times, as she felt hot, thick cum filling up both of her poor, battered holes, the hot liquid filling her depths in a way that even the massive cock and the sleek prehensile tail hadn't managed even as her breasts were squashed against those of the sexy succubus atop her.

Her mind went blank, her ears filled with white noise, as she just enjoyed the pleasure of being filled and smothered radiating through her entire body.

**

When Tracy came to she opened her eyes to see a very satisfied Rachel sitting on the side of the bed, buttoning her uniform back up.

“Welcome back”, Rachel said.

“Y-yeah”, Tracy said. “Sorry for passing out like that. It got a little intense.”

Rachel smiled. “Good intense or bad intense?”

Tracy looked away in embarrassment. “Good intense. Very good intense.”

“Good”, Rachel said.

“Was it...”, Tracy asked, “was it good for you, too?”

Rachel chuckled. “I'm not gonna answer that or your head won't fit through the door.”

Tracy grinned. And then her grin turned into a frown when she felt something peculiar. Or rather, she frowned because she didn't feel anything peculiar. She should have been feeling all squishy and nasty with both her holes full of cum. She should have been feeling painfully sore after that massive cock had spread her open. Instead she just felt all the nice sensations of the afterglow with none of the bad.

Rachel seemed to have noticed because she said: “I took the liberty to clean you up and heal the soreness away with magic. Wouldn't do for you to be a hot mess before your date, would it?”

Tracy looked away again. “It was a bit of a dick move, the way I showed up here, wasn't it?”

Rachel snorted. “What, did you think I was jealous? I'm a succubus. We're not exclusive. If anything I'm glad to know this is just as casual for you as it is for me. Some of you humans get terribly attached. But if you want to make it up to me you can give me a kiss before you leave.”

Tracy blushed. She never kissed Rachel after the deed was done. Doing so would be like admitting that she was actually attracted to this woman. Which was of course why Rachel had done it. It was part of her nature. Corrupting people's sensibilities was what she did. And making a woman who clung steadfastly to the belief that she was straight do something distinctly not straight was one part of it.

Tracy began dressing in complete silence and Rachel almost thought she'd pushed too far but then the once again fully dressed Tracy walked up to her and gave her a kiss. It wasn't a chaste kiss, either. Not the kind of kiss a girl gives one of her girl friends at a party. It was a slow, gentle kiss, the kind one gave a lover who had just shown them a really good time.

“Thanks for the fun”, Tracy said as she broke the kiss and then turned to leave.

“Good luck on your date”, Rachel told the blonde.

167