Chapter 2. One Sinful Night
194 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2. One Sinful Night

The man could only stare at me. It's as if he doesn't understand what I'm saying. I couldn't understand myself either. It's like a whole different person is taking over my body.

I took his hand and dragged it down my neck till it rested on top of my heaving chest. The thin fabric of my nightgown is all that comes between his hand and my right breast.

"W-we shouldn't be doing this, Your Highness," he pleaded as I moved his palm in circular motions on top of my breast. I can feel him trembling.

"Ah.." I moaned.

"I-i might get killed by His Majesty the Emp---" I placed my index finger on his lips to silence him.

"Get killed, you say." I chuckled. I snuck my hand behind his head and grabbed a fistful of his fluffy hair. I drew him in closer so I could speak in his ear. "I'll be the first one who sends you to heaven."

I then slipped my hands seductively down his chest, gripping his shirt, to swap positions. He's now lying down on the bed as I climb on top of him. I purposely sat on his hard on, making him moan with delight.

"Ngggh.."

I could feel his erection despite the clothing that kept us from feeling each other directly. I grinned.

"Ahh... see how hard you've become. does it feel great when I rub you here?" I moved my lower region, dry humping his firm length.

"Princess! Haah.. Ah!"

His disheveled look heightened my arousal even more. I began removing my nightgown, leaving only my underwear.

I lowered my body to reach his enticing lips. And as soon as our lips met, we began kissing. I surprised him by biting his lower lip. I took advantage of the situation by inserting my tongue into his mouth.

His hands finally gained the confidence to explore my body. I felt one grab my butt cheek while the other moved from my lower back to my nape, as if he wanted to deepen our kisses even more.

Ignoring his intentions, I left his hungry lips and proceeded down to kiss his neck. I left a mark there, which elicited a moan from him.

I sat up again, this time grabbing his hands and placing them on my breasts. "Give them some love too. Ahhhn.. that's right." I murmured as he kneaded my two peaks at my instruction.

"You're such a good boy... Ahh."

"Ah! Ahh... P-princess, n-no more," he begged. Then I noticed his bulging cock twitching wildly. He moaned louder as though he couldn't take it any longer and eventually cums.

"How naughty..." I lifted myself, and his half-lidded eyes followed me as I removed my underwear. "You deserve to be punished," I said as I knelt next to his face. I was pleased to see him between my thighs. I got aroused by the way he looked at me that I immediately sat on his face, grabbing his hair.

"Mmpph..." he was taken aback by what I had just done, but seconds later, light licks were felt as I lightly grinded my nether regions on his handsome face. He started out shy, but after hearing my loud moans, he goes fucking wild.

"T-that's it... that's-- Ahh! Ah!" I went crazy as he started penetrating me with his tongue.

I could feel a tingling sensation below my abdomen, signaling my impending climax. "Aaaaaaahhh..." I cried when I reached it.

"This look suits you better." I said, smearing my fluids on his lips with two of my fingers. "How is it?" I asked as I slid down him.

"I-it tastes sweet.." He responded with an entranced look. He jolted when I released and grasped his now recovered manhood. His cock, which was now in full view, was covered with his sticky fluids. It twitches as it stood erect in front of me. I languidly stroked it up and down, causing him to jerk up. "Nnghhh!"

"Since you've done a great job, you shall be rewarded." I seductively said as my face descended near his cock. The unique smell surrounding it made my insides quiver.

"Your Highness, that's--- Ugh!" Before he could even stop me, I already swallowed him. The pleasure made him writhe and arch his back. He couldn't stop moaning as I move my head up and down his cock.

His reactions gave me a huge sense of pleasure.

"Ahh.. Nnn.. Ah!" he moaned when I sucked and licked his head hard, and I think it's adorable when he grips the bed sheet. It's almost as if he's resisting the temptation to seize my head and fuck my mouth. "Your Highness--Ahhn.. p-please stop! Something.. S-somethings comming!!"

I ignored him and sucked him even harder while continuously moving my hand up and down his length. Soon after, his irresistible taste filled my mouth. He spasmed violently, and I almost choked when he unintentionally shoved his cock into my throat due to the overwhelming pleasure.

"Haa.. haa.. Y-your Highness... n-no more.."

I crept up to him and kissed him once again. "That won't do... we haven't even made it to the main event yet." I sucked his nipples and rubbed the other one with my fingers. I let him feel my wetness through his limp manhood by riding it once again, bringing it back to life. When I felt him get erect again, I chuckled.

"You kept saying no more, but your friend right here says otherwise," I said as I readied myself by placing his throbbing manhood's head at my entrance.

'This would be my first time experiencing this kind of thing. I should've prepared myself but I can't stop! For fucks sake-- I'm a virgin!'

Void of self control, I move myself down letting his whole length thrust in me fully. I felt sharp pain throughout my body that I collapsed on top of the guy who's currently moaning nonstop.

"Ahm... Aah.."

"Haah.. Your Highness! Your Highness... Ahh."

I did not move for some time but his hands keep roaming on my back and grasping my butt.

"Y-your Highness please... C-can I move?" He nervously asked. I hummed and licked his nipple that's in front of me. With a goal signal from me, I felt him squished my butt hard before thrusting in me. He moved up and down like his starving for something.

When I no longer feel any pain, I lifted myself with my hands as support. I placed them on his hard abdomen.

A satisfied grin flashed on my face as I watch his desired-filled face. Because of this, I mercilessly moved myself faster. Sounds of wet and slapping skin can be heard throughout the room.

His struggle to keep up with my pace was obvious on the way he keeps on arching his back and moving his head from side to side. I felt his length bulged even more and it kept twitching.

"Ahn! Ah! Haah! Princess!"

"Yes... Ahh. Please cum inside.. Ahhhh!!" I screamed as I also felt my upcoming orgasm. We made our release together not long after.

His chest was heaving along with his ragged breathing. We're both tired but I stayed in my position with his cock still in me. Everything's not enough for me that I started moving up and down again. He pleaded me to stop but I didn't. We went on for many rounds until he passed out with me still moving on top of him.

"Hey!" I lightly tapped his face to wake him up. "...how am I suppose to continue with your limp dick?"

I was about to move again when a hand covered my eyes blocking my vision.

"That's enough," a cold voice said, and that was my last recollection of what transpired that sinful night.

1