Chapter 1: New house
299 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eleric hadn't believed his luck, when the old witch had played with him until she had lost her house to him. He was not even that good of a card player. Yet, now, he had a house. Although, the woman had almost looked relieved when he had gotten those good cards.

Now, the elf was before his new house, cottage, more than likely, and he had to admit, it looked good. With a manicured lawn, flowerbeds, the paint still fresh on the walls.

He looked at the witch, who came out of the house with a bag on her hip.

"Are you certain that you don't want that house? I mean, we just played cards..." Eleric asked.

"Sure? Take it, you won it. Good riddance, I say," then the witch hopped on her flying broom, and was off. The elf stared after her for a while, then shrugged.

Going inside, he found that the furniture was still in there. He shrugged once more. If the witch wanted something out of the house, she just needed to come back and take it.

Feeling restless for some reason, the elf went behind the house and began to explore. There was the sound of running water to be heard, and he followed it.

There, not too far from his new house, was a little stream that fed into a pond. The pond had a slight mist on top of it, despite it being noon. The water felt inviting, so Eleric took off his boots, and stepped inside.

Immediately, he felt the soreness in his feet from all that walking go away. He rose his feet from the water, and noticed that the scar that had been on his leg for as long as he remembered was gone now.

"Could it be? A fountain of youth?" Eleric was in awe. Without thinking too much on it, he undressed and got in the pond. It was deeper than it looked, and he managed to dive inside.

"What are you doing in my home?" Came a voice from above. Eleric poked his head from under the water, and blinked to clear the droplets from his eyelashes.

There was a man at the pond's edges. He looked captivating, with his blonde hair, and his blue eyes. Eleric thanked his lucky star that he was under the water and his little friend was covered by it and the mist.

"Your home? I won this place in a card game," Eleric spoke.

"You did? Well, then the curse is now on you," the captivating man smirked at him. "It is up to you to free me."

"Free you?" Eleric didn't see any chains on the man. He was wearing a simple tunic and cotton pants, beige ones.

"Yes, free me. This house is both my home and my prison. The only way to pass it over is if you trick someone into thinking it is a great fortune," the man laid down on the grass, and ran his fingers over Eleric's tunic. "Which is what Paula did, once my attentions almost drove her mad."

"What are you?" Eleric breathed. He didn't look like an elf or a human.

"An incubus," the man told him with a smirk.

Eleric closed his eyes, and then proceeded to thank every God he knew of that this fortune had been bestowed on him. He was going to spend days full of bliss with such a beautiful man!

"Don't you want to know the catch?" The incubus seemed to sound amused now. Eleric blinked. What catch? Incubi fed on sex; it was common knowledge.

"What catch?" Eleric asked.

"That I don't want to be freed, and will fight you every step of the way," the man told him. "Also, I just so happen to have a couple of demands."

"Anything," Eleric breathed. The demon wanted to stay in the house? Eleric was ready to begin thanking the divines again.

"You will build me a harem, and it better be a big one," the incubus rose an elegant finger, the smile never leaving his lips.  "And as for your reward, you will be able to participate."

"Why did the witch throw away something like this?" Eleric asked, getting out of the water. His scars from his days as an adventurer were gone. He even felt younger.

"You want your reward already?" The incubus chuckled, when he looked between Eleric's legs. "I suppose, since Paula didn't want to make me a harem, I am quite hungry."

"And I will be happy to feed you," Eleric edged closer to the vision before him. The incubus welcomed him with open arms, and pulled him down on the grass.

"I like it rough, I have to warn you," the demon snapped his hands, and chains and a silk ribbon appeared on the ground. "If you can't handle a little punishment, then I would rather starve."

Eleric looked down at the chains, and then at the beautiful man. He gulped.

"Chains? I don't think that," two strong hands pulled him down, and the chains clicked around his wrists. "Look, I think I have reconsidered."

"I don't care," the demon told him, straddling Eleric's lap. "No turning back."

The silk ribbon was placed on Eleric's eyes, and then he felt himself get undressed. He wanted this; he just didn't want to see what the demon meant by rough.

He struggled in his bounds, and felt teeth in his neck. They broke the skin, and he was pushed further onto the grass.

"You elves are all the same, just like humans," the incubus spoke, kissing up and down the bitten spot. "Let me eat in peace and I won't bring out the whip."

Eleric gulped and forced his limbs to still. He felt his legs being lifted over shoulders, and then a finger at his entrance.

"Relax, this will be over in a couple of hours," the incubus said, and Eleric balled his fists. He had wanted to be the one doing the penetrating. Now, as the incubus began to scissor him without a care for his discomfort, all he could do was try to relax.

3