Chapter 3: Vampire, check. Naga, check.
191 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: Vampire, check. Naga, check.

Eleric led the vampire to his new home, and then straight to the pond. Fen was lounging at the edge, his fingers in the water.

"You got me a snack," the incubus purred, and both elf and vampire turned to him.

"You are the snack," the vampire spoke, making his way to the creature.

"Eleric, come closer, darling," Fen spoke, and Eleric was all too quick to comply. "Get down on the grass."

Eleric complied, as if he was drugged. He swallowed when the chains came in sight again.

"Ah, can't we do something else?" Eleric did not look forward to his wrists hurting again.

"You don't want the chains?" A finger was placed under the elf's chin. "Really?"

"Why don't you get in the chains, incubus?" The vampire purred, finally reaching them.

"Oh, you are after my own heart. I tell you what. Help me get Eleric in the chains, and I will do whatever it is that you want," Fen purred. Eleric stared into the vampire's yellow orbs, and knew he was going to get in those chains, no matter his wishes.

He sighed, and laid on the grass.

"Oh, so obedient," Fen purred and leaned, so their lips could brush. "You will enjoy this, morsel."

"What is your name, vampire?" Fen asked, as he undressed and the vampire got the manacles around Eleric's wrists.

"Alistair," the vampire said. "And you must be Fen?"

"The one and only," the silk ribbon with which Fen blindfolded Eleric was back in his hands. He ran it over the vampire's eyes. "Now, there are more ways than one to feed an incubus, my dears."

"Such as?" Alistair's hands danced over Eleric's crouch, and he smirked when he felt a hardness there.

"Well, one way is the old-fashioned way. To feed me by me participating in the act. The other is for me to watch," Fen said, and he placed the ribbon around the vampire's throat. "I want to watch this time."

"I don't mind in the slightest, as long as I get more blood," Alistair shrugged, and let the ribbon be tied around his throat. Eleric's head was placed in the incubus's lap, and he felt his legs spread to accommodate the vampire.

"When you said I will be participating, did you mean you will whore me out to everyone in your harem?" Eleric snapped. Fen chuckled.

"Why, that was precisely what I meant. You could say that the harem will be more yours than mine. Now, do try to relax and put on a show for me, yes?" Fen began to pet Eleric, as his pants came off and then his underwear.

When Alistair finally finished with him, Eleric was breathing harshly, and he needed water desperately. One whole day and the night before. The darn vampire had not let him take a rest for that long. He groaned, and turned his head around, coming face to face with Fen's dick.

"You might want to wash up, and then find another toy for my harem," Fen purred at him. "Try for a Naga. They have two dicks, you know."

Eleric groaned at the thought that he would need to take them both in. It had seemed so good, in the beginning. Now, that he saw that he would need to have sex all the time with no rest, he wanted to stay on the side lines.

The incubus got Eleric's wrists out of the chains, and he was allowed to go to the pond. As the water soothed his aches, he remembered he had never carried it to the herbal shop.

He dived in the pond, and drank as much water as he could. He felt great after that. He washed quickly, and then dressed. The vampire was sleeping to the side, and the sun was shining through the canopy of the trees.

Eleric left the clearing into the direction of the Naga's cave. It took him just an hour to find it. It didn't have bones scattered around, rather, it looked like it had a house inside of it. With a flower patch and everything.

Suddenly, Eleric got an idea. What if he tricked the Naga into getting the house off his hands? Then, he would be the one the incubus handed to others, not Eleric.

He knocked on the door, and the most beautiful creature he had ever seen came out. The Naga was doe eyed, and had lovely chestnut hair with golden strands in it that was done in a braid.

All thoughts of tricking the creature went out of Eleric's brain. He wanted him, desired him above all else. He was slowly being driven mad by the desire that was swimming in his mind.

"Why do you smell like an incubus?" The Naga asked.

"Well, that is because, one lives in a pond behind my house?" Eleric more asked than answered.

"Is... the incubus hungry?" The Naga asked. Eleric saw the creature's green tail. It was such a lovely emerald color, that he could gaze at it for an eternity.

"Oh, like you can't believe. I left him to feed off a vampire, and he still wants more," Eleric complained. What he wanted was to be a tangle of flesh with the vampire and the Naga. To have a piece of paradise just for himself.

"Well, we can't let it feed by eating souls," the Naga spoke, albeit uncertainly. "I will come with you, if you promise me something."

"Anything," Eleric spoke.

"If the incubus is too rough with me, you will get me away," the shy look the Naga was giving him went straight to his groin.

"Don't you worry. I am the one who ends up in chains all the time," Eleric offered his hand, and the Naga took it. "What is your name?"

"Anmu," the Naga told him, and let himself be led. When they entered the clearing with the pond, Alistair was in chains and on his knees. Giving head to Fen. The incubus smiled at the two newcomers and reached out a hand to them.

"Do come closer, morsels. I am still hungry," and they did, as if bewitched.

3