Chapter 12: Fixing mistakes
76 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12: Fixing mistakes

Anmu rested his hands around fen, his chin on top of the incubus's head.

"You shouldn't have done that. Did you really wish for Eleric to feel fear?" The Naga asked him.

"I am a monster, my sweet," Fen told him, inhaling the sweet scent of the Naga, mixed with the sweat from their escapades.

"You brought us together," Anmu told the incubus. "Even if you used Eleric to bring the message."

"Yes, I did. If Eleric hadn't been involved. If I had been the one to come to your home, would you have still come for me?" Fen asked. Hoping he would get a positive answer.

"I knew what you are from the start," Anmu answered him. "I would have been frightened, but I wouldn't have let no one die because I refused to let you...have me."

"What of the goblins that I killed?" Fen asked, eyebrow arched. "I treated them like animals. I may be kind to Yurek now, but..."

Anmu kissed the exposed flesh of the incubus, and hugged him tighter.

"It is your nature, and you hate it," Anmu spoke, not wanting to wait for an answer, he continued. "I think that, if you do plenty of good, you can wash away the bad."

"You really think so, my treasure?" Fen asked. The Naga nodded.

"Start now. Go to Eleric. Help him by getting the mana out of his system," Anmu then unwrapped himself from around Fen, and offered his hand to him. "I will come with you."

"Do you think he will forgive me?" Fen asked. He was not very considerate of others. He hated himself for that.

"I do believe that, if you do that thing with your tongue and his earlobe that he likes, he would forgive you a great many things," Anmu mumbled, a blush coloring his cheeks.

"Oh, do you want me to ever try it out on you?" Fen offered; his eyes softened at the sight of the Naga's blush.

"Well, maybe. But tonight, is not about me. We had..." Anmu groaned when he remembered how Fen had played with him for hours. Until they were both sticky with sweat and cum.

"Fun?" Fen suggested.

"Yes, we had fun," Anmu agreed. "I would like to have more such days and nights with you, Fen. But first, you need to fix your mistakes."

They both got out of the house, and followed the moans and groans that were coming from the trees. Fen stared at Eleric, who was on his belly, and being ridden by the vampire.

"I said I will handle it," Alistair barked when he saw them come over.

"He won't get better, unless I suck out the mana," Fen said, eyes downcast. "Let me just."

"I have just about enough with you," Alistair snapped finally. He got out of Eleric, and pointed a finger at Fen. "You toy with us, and demand love? You promise sweetness, and poison one of us! You..."

Anmu slithered pass Fen, and went to hug Alistair.

"Don't be mad. He can't be expected to go against his nature. Just like you can't," the Naga murmured in the vampire's red hair. "Forgive him, he won't do it again."

Fen walked pass them both, and bent down so that he was eye to eye with Eleric.

"I am sorry, for constantly misusing you. For never appreciating you enough. For getting jealous when I had no right to," Fen bent down, and pressed a finger on Eleric's lips, who poked a tongue out to lick it.

"I can't stand the heat," the elf whined. Fen sighed, and bent and kissed him. When Eleric's hands took a hold of his clothes, he let himself be brought down. The elf began to kiss the incubus and undress him, and for once, Fen let him take the lead.

"Won't you two join us?" Fen asked, when Eleric positioned him just so that he was mounting him now.

"You will actually let him top you?" Alistair was gaping openly at the incubus, who was taking the fingers up his ass with nary a wince.

"He deserves to be in charge once in a while," Fen told him with a wink, only to have his head positioned so that he was staring at the grass.

"Alistair, please," Eleric begged, not knowing why. He just knew that, even if he was the one topping Fen, it won't be enough. He didn't want to revisit his deepest fears. "Anmu."

"We are coming," Anmu tugged the vampire to the duo, and sat down next to Fen's head.

"If it wasn't for me, the two of you might have been an honest couple," the incubus murmured. Then, his tongue pocked out, and licked at Anmu's lap. "No chance of that happening now."

"Who said we are not honest, incubus?" Alistair spoke, as he positioned himself back behind Eleric, ready to mount him again. "Whoever tries to judge me is going to meet my broadsword."

Fen giggled at that, and moaned when the weight of two bodies pressed down on him. Anmu, with a bright red face, took one of his dicks out, and let Fen swallow it.

When they were done, they lay in the grass. Eleric was draped over Anmu, with Alistair spooning him and Fen on the Naga's other side.

"I think this will work," Fen murmured in Anmu's hair. "Even if I have to become a better man for the three of you."

"I am sure you can do it," Anmu spoke, his arm tightening its hold on the incubus.

"If you can't, you will be the one in chains next time," Eleric murmured sleepily.

"And I will be bringing out a whip," Alistair joked.

"Alistair, dear, have I ever told you that you are after my own heart?" Fen asked.

"Just sleep, and don't wake up until the sun has woken up," Eleric spoke. He took a deep breath of the air, and prepared himself for the nightmare that never came. Instead, he dreamed of himself growing old, with the other three on rocking chairs next to him. Gazing out into the forest.

2