Chapter 19: Getting the coin to Mante, part 3
42 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19: Getting the coin to Mante, part 3

Sebastian was making his favorite chocolate souffle. It was a bit hard what with there not being an oven around and with him having to work with just a campfire, but he was regulating it with mana.

The chocolate aroma was wafting around the camp, bringing the attention of his traveling companions. He was pretty certain that even Alistair could have some, he just won't be able to get any nourishment from the food. This was his gift for them all. Nothing spoke about love quite like a good souffle.

When the dessert was done, Sebastian carefully got it out of the fire, and arrayed it to cool. Then, he began with the second part of his plan. He got up, and went to Eleric.

"I need to take a stroll; my feet feel like they are going to go to sleep. Do you mind coming with me?" The merchant asked with a dazzling smile. The elf blinked at him, and nodded. Eleric stood, and picked up his bow with him.

They walked deeper into the forest, until Sebastian found what he was searching for. A blueberry bush. Perfectly ripe, as it was in season. He began picking the fresh fruit, and then got an idea. He took one particularly juicy looking berry, and went to Eleric.

"Do you want a taste?" The double meaning of the merchant's words was not something that Eleric had missed. He looked down at the berry, and opened his mouth. Sebastian grinned, and placed the berry between his own teeth, careful not to pierce the skin. Then, he bent and pressed his lips over Eleric's. A tongue darted out, and took the berry from the merchant.

"That was positively underhanded of you," Eleric spoke, as he chewed the berry.

"Well, I am running out of time," Sebastian told him, his eyes half closed. He took another berry in his mouth, and then offered it to the elf.

"Do you know what you are offering?" Eleric's eyes were fixed on the berry. He leaned in, so their noses were touching. "We are so far away, that I can have my way with you in the forest, and have you come back to camp dripping cum down your tights."

"I actually expected that you would blush," Sebastian murmured, after he ate the berry in his mouth.

"Well, you are not Fen. I won't let you top me," Eleric warned. "Do you still want to play this game?"

"Oh, most definitely. Make me come back to camp with cum dripping down my tights," Sebastian wanted to see how far he could push the elf.

"Well, you asked for it," Eleric said with a grin, and then placed a hand at the back of the human's neck. Bringing him closer. Sebastian tried to switch their positions, a couple of times. But Eleric didn't let him. After all, the elf was a warrior. A well-muscled archer. Sebastian was a soft and lean merchant.

When they were done, Eleric took out a piece of cloth from his bottomless bag, and wiped the cum that was dripping down Sebastian's butt hole.

"Didn't you say I will come back to camp with that dripping down my tights?" Sebastian panted, still trying to get his mind to think properly after the recent orgasm.

"I am a gentleman. Fen might do something like that to you, but I am not nearly as perverted," Eleric told him with a chuckle. He leaned in, and kissed Sebastian's neck. Running his teeth down the creamy skin. "Usually, Anmu is the only one that lets me do this to him."

"It is not like I wanted to let you top, but the things that you did," this time, a hand traveled down Sebastian's stomach, and went to grip his cock.

"Do tell," Eleric whispered in his ear. "What did I do?"

"You made me feel," Sebastian began to pant again, when Eleric began to massage his member. "You made me feel so, fragile."

The elf chuckled behind him.

"Well you are delicate, merchant. Even Anmu can fight. You are a rose without any thorns," Eleric mused, as he began to pump faster. "What else did I make you feel?"

"Wanted," Sebastian was breathing heavily. Droll was falling down his chin. Eleric groaned at the sight, and licked it clean. "Not because of my money, but because...I can't explain it."

"You made Fen happy," Eleric spoke, trailing kisses up and down Sebastian's jaw. "That made me happy as well."

"He shared his soul with you, did you know...ah," Sebastian arched his back backwards, when the pumping became more urgent.

"I figured," Eleric said, as he squeezed the member in his hands. "And, you thought that I was the way to his heart?"

"You were the first to accept me," Sebastian spoke, gulping, when the hands around him didn't move. "Please, bring me release."

"What are you going to do for me, if I do?" Eleric asked, amused.

"I will make Fen happy," Sebastian promised. "Anything he asks of me, I will do. Anything you ask of me; I will do as well."

"Just Fen?" Eleric all but growled. "This harem is more than just Fen."

"If Fen is happy, the rest of you will be too," Sebastian wiggled into the elf's hands, trying to get him to resume pumping. "Please, just move your hands."

"You will be the bottom," Eleric whispered in his ear, as he began to move his hands again. "For each of us, even Anmu."

"Me? Why, ah...why me?" Sebastian asked. He moved his hips in sync with the movements of the elf's hand. Rutting against him with desperation.

"Because I say so. You don't want that? Well, too bad. There is no other spot free in the harem but that one. If you learn how to fight, perhaps I will let you top me from time to time. Until then, my dear merchant, you are at my mercy," with a single thrust, Eleric brought Sebastian to completion. The elf kissed the man's nape gently, and then began to wipe his front with the same cloth he had used to wipe his behind.

2