Chapter 3: Nose day
175 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lilith looked at all her present subjects and her smile stretched into a wide grin, her blue eyes glowed red for a moment and said “Prepare for war!”

Upon hearing so, both soldiers and scientists froze as they guessed that what she heard differed from what they heard from the world’s voice? Those that faced Lilith however were still for a different reason as one of them held out his finger pointing at Lilith and stuttered out “M- M-Majesty..yo-your nose is-is”

Lilith looked at the soldier, her grin gone as her face went cold, her teeth gritted as she barked at him “OUT WITH IT!”

“yournoseisbleeding” the soldier said all at once.

But it got the message through, as Lilith held her fingers to her nose, when she took a look she saw blood, confused. and as if her brain picked up on it, her vision started getting blurry, as she looked at those around her, she stepped back, she noticed them also having a nose bleed, panic rose as Lilith was first one to pass out, soon others followed.

The capital Unity faced the same, those who were awake got a nose bleed and passed out while those that were asleep had it in a peaceful manner without any nose bleeding.

The Voice of the Overworld, whatever it is.

[World System has been bound to every resident]

[1820 Different species detected… documented into World Database]

[1 Foreign species found… documented into World Database]

[Public naming will be collected from the collective consciousness and used as official]

[Ruler Lilith is now bound to World System: Category- Ruler system]
[2001362 ‘Humans’ are now bound to World System: Category- Mortal system]
[657020 ‘different species’ are now bound to World System: Category- Monster system]
[Overworld ‘Fog of Expansion’ is now halted due to insufficient Source Energy]
[Due to World Database possession of ‘Human’ physiology data, any new ‘Human’ addition will be automatically assimilated and bound to World System without any side effects]

Then the world went silent, soon those that lost consciousness woke up and were welcomed into the sight of an interface that displayed ‘name, race, age, level, xp, talent, skills, physical and mystical stats’.

Each person could only see their interface.

For Lilith it was different.

And now she was looking at her own interface.

Name: Lilith
Race: High Human
Authority Level: G
Territory level: Island-scale
Occupation: Ruler
Abilities (Basic): Flight - Heat Vision - Invulnerability - Superhuman physique - Healing Factor - Mystical Sense - Mystical energy reservoir, Void channel 

POV: Lilith

Amazing, truly I’m lucky to receive such an opportunity to be something even more superior.

I couldn’t stop my lips to stretch into a larger grin.

I put off the interface and focused on feeling the energy that now resides inside me, its very little but it will rise with time.

My abilities seem too easy to use, its like they have always been apart of me, my feet levitate off the ground, I look around and see my subjects amazed at what I’m doing, with my Mystical sense ability I could pull up their own interface and look at it but could not change things, still theirs is very different from mine and what they receive from it seemed even more different.

All this power inside me, I feel like I could do anything and it makes me happy! Think of all the thing I could do.

HAHAHA.

My grin is even more wide as my shoulder shake with laughter.

I look at the rocky ceiling, and with only movement I flew through it into the sky above the mountain, the rocky mountain was like butter. I unleashed my heat vision and had fun cutting through things.

I soon became tired, heaving.

I flew back to my to my tower, my floor’s window was open so I went in and collapsed on my bed, tomorrow I would do more, as I knew what will follow.

I closed my eyes and succumbed to sleep, to recover my energy.

POV: NONE

While Lilith was asleep, at the mountain she returned from, panic ran, while no one died, they still sustained injuries from Lilith’s acts of having fun.

On the outskirts of that same mountain, inside the bushes you could see two bright yellow eyes, they belong to a rabbit as big as infant human. Its sharp razor teeth dripping with blood, behind it lay an animal. The thing about the rabbit isn’t this, but one of its right hand is glowing as a ball of light formed and started shaping into a spear? An energy kind of spear, it set its eyes on a human nearby as with just a flick of its hand sent the spear through the human.

Killing it.

While this happen a voice rang in the rabbits mind.

You have gained 150 xp
You have leveled up

This rabbit went on a kill spree of five more humans, before being discovered and run for the hills. If it weren’t for turrets that work without human intervention, it would have picked off the panicking humans one by one, its amazing speed and stealth being the results of leveling up.

Unnamed Rabbit: Level 4 - (950/1000 xp)

Just imagine what would happen if its a level ten or even more higher than that.

A horror.

And while it looks humanity has advantage in both intelligence and the technology in their possession, its only temporary, as with the mystical or magical energy existing in this world, it would surely make bullets ticklish for the high levels or just low levels with sufficient skills.

But that's for the future to worry about, as now is the starting point for the overworld and its inhabitants, both monsters and humanoids.

8