Chapter 7: Lebenskraft
113 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its been a few days and I’m wondering around until I came upon an urban area where I kept hearing gun shots left and right, I stumbled upon a gang fight I think? But all in all, one of them died and his body released a green energy that I would recognize anywhere, lifeforce or xp short for experience points, I watched as it dissipated instead of being absorbed by the killer.

I wondered if I can absorb it, I tried interacting with the energy from a second victim, the green energy wrapped around my arm and entered my spiritual form’s chest and I felt it, my frozen mana ocean, a small part of it, so small I barely noticed it but felt it instead and the feeling led me to it, it became liquid and I could take small amounts of mana from it but not enough for large-scale things.

This widened my eyes, there are many places in this country which would make an ideal place for farming xp, but I can’t interact with the living world to do any harm.

I racked my brain.

I think I got it.

I was standing in an alley so I took I few steps back, out of the alley and saw it, my idea.

An angel.

Since I am seen as a goddess in my empire, why not have angels, heralds, assistance.

Same thing.

They would help me.

My idea for these angels somewhat started to solidify inside my spiritual brain, to have angels sent and possess and.. And.. So on.

So much potential.

Fantastic.

But!

My mana, I need to gather enough mana to create a lump of special mana that will transform a person, and even before that I need to see what I can do, I have many questions left unanswered.

And why not get to it now.

..

And so for the next few months I’ve been trying to use the mana I have access to, to do many things such as manipulate electronics, which I know I could do even before I came here. The thing I discovered though, I could enter someone’s dreams but it takes a lot of mana out of you when you try to manipulate the dream and contact the person whose dreams you are in.

And I was also face with many problems, such as those I tried the dream manipulation thingy somewhat went insane, some of them stayed sane but were still seen as crazy by the public, they somewhat kept screaming ‘nazis are coming!’ or ‘the end of the world is upon us’ or ‘the devil is here!’, yeah! My memory leaked, I really need to get my memory bank in order so as to not leak.

I went on to absorbing as much xp as I could, I even spent a full week inside a hospital interfering with electrical systems which kills many who depend on machines to live.

They were a waste of space and resources.

I did the world a favor.

..

Finally I’ve gathered enough xp and could access a lot of mana, I came to my first target’s home.

I’ve already invaded this ‘internet’, I would have taken this ‘internet’ and made one for my empire but its full of flaws, it could give a way for traitors to communicate and you wouldn’t know of it, even if you had control over it, there would still be mistakes. And with the system of the world, the internet isn’t needed as its obviously full of lazy people.

And I don’t need laziness in my empire.

Anyways I got lots of mana, I opened my spiritual mind and dipped it in my liquid mana and started drawing..uhm imagining.

An angel has a pair of wings, as they grow they would have more pairs.

An angel’s wings give off a holy warm feeling.

An angel is superior to a ‘Human’ in every way.

An angel cannot have a sexual partner.

An angel is seen as pure.

(AN: btw the way you see ‘pure’ might not be what lilith sees but you could guess)

An angel will follow the commands of their superior Ruler Lilith.

An angel can manipulate their mana.

An angel has a system of their own to better monitor their growth and follow the path they wish.

An angel that betrays their superior Ruler Lilith in anyway, whether thinking of it or acting on it will fall.

An..ugh!

My mana is drained? Oh! that sure took a lot out of me than I anticipated.

In front of me appeared a ball of golden light, it was as large as my head.

Though I haven’t finish stating many other rulers.

Ughhhhh.

I’ll leave it alone then as now I know that later on I’ll make sure to prepare more mana.

I looked at the house in front of me, a middle class family composed of a remarried wife with her daughter and step-son along with her husband of course.

My target is of course the daughter, as she and her mother had Aryan blood.

I did my research.

I let the golden ball of light float beside me and neared the house, I couldn’t get but I got how I would get it planned out.

You see every night, the couple would get into a fight and the husband would leave the house to smoke a cigarette.

I waited for it.

Then when he stepped out, I put my spiritual hand on the electric pole and put in the little mana I’ve recovered and injected it into the pole with intent.

Soon from the pole along with the entire connected grid, electric power was being absorbed by me, and the power went out, it was darkness and only the moon serves as light source.

The next step was adding a little bit of mana filled with the electricity I absorbed along with intent and threw it to the sky.

The mana dissipated to the air as it formed clouds, electricity was left wild, soon turns into thunder, the husband though it would rain and was about to go back inside but before he could a golden lightening bolt formed and hit his head, it didn’t stop until the husband’s corpse was charred black.

The noise attracted people and people attracted the ones inside the house and so on.

All in all, the girl which was my target was looking out the windows, she saw it all of course as I promise through her dreams.

She looked shocked, her eyes wide open.

I smiled and went to the house front door, now that the house owner died, I wonder.

I put my foot forward and it went through, my smile widened into a full blown grin.

I let out a breath and went up the stairs to the girl room, she was still looking through window, though now sitting, still shocked I’m guessing?

Anyway I would get this over with because I’m excited of what she’ll do once she becomes my herald.

With a command, the golden light ball went ahead and entered the girl’s chest, whose eyes rolled to the back of her head and passed out.

It sure will get exciting.

I could already feel a connection between us as she transforms.

I am waiting Naya, I looked at her passed form, a smile on my face as I turn and look out the window, oh the sirens are here.

Hmm, yep the sirens are here indeed.

 


1258 words
(sorry for delay i was on a trip and i didn't have the time nor the space i would need to write out the chapters, so i had thought out everything in my mind, now that i'm back home and in my desk and space i'm writing again)
Like it ? Add to library!

4