Chapter 8: Apostel
130 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Lilith wonders inside the house, examining family pictures and anything that caught her eye. Naya was sweating profusely, her eyes move repetitively under her eyelids, she seemed to either be in pain of merely experiencing a nightmare.

That is only if you didn’t knew what was really going on.

Deep in her dreams, Naya was battling with herself? A mirror version that carried a dark feel around it, and while at it she kept experiencing gory scenes depicting massacres upon specific populations of the world, people being butchered as if they were sheep, children being experimented on to no end and in the middle of it all stood a woman dressed in a black uniform with a red nazi armband, Naya learned her to be Lilith as she saw her lead armies to commit genocide.

Establishing a large empire known for its ideology of purity.

“STOP! STOP! Please..” Screamed Naya but her screams were only answered with more bloodshed.

Soon things took a turn as monster appeared, the empire fell and escaped its world then all memory fragments stopped pouring into Naya and everything turned black.

In front of her was a giant mirror.

Naya was disheveled, tears pouring out of her eyes nonstop as she kept repeating ‘no, please, stop’ over and over again.

As things quieted down completely, she soon stopped as she looked around her, eyes wide still tearing, her body trembling as she looked at the darkness around her.

Her back slammed against the mirror, she touched it once, twice and turned around when she saw her reflection she let out a breath, seemingly relieved.

But before going any further she caught her reflection grinning, she froze still.

The reflection’s grin kept getting wider as it walked forward until it touched the mirror and caused it to ripple like water. The reflection opened its mouth as its spoke but Naya didn’t hear anything, but seeing it move furthur and cause more ripple on the mirror until a hand one through the mirror to her side woke her up from her frozen state as she backed away until again her back hit a border limit of the dark space she was in.

The reflection still grinning crossed through the mirror and stood in front of Naya as it titled its head and spoke “a disappointment you are”

“She gave you a chance to be something more yet you refuse it”

“What happened to our dream of being more than pathetic humans”

“Sigh. You not only disappointed me but also our people, though they wouldn’t learn of what you did as I shall take the chance to be more than just a piece of you that can be thrown away any moment!” The reflection put its hand on Naya’s shoulder.

“Won’t you speak?” it asked.

“w-w-wh-at a you?” Naya managed to let out some broken words.

“I am you!” the reflection answered as it looked down on Naya, “well, your alter ego to be specific” the reflection now official introduced itself as the alter ego of Naya.

Both its hands now on the shoulder of naya as it brought her to a tight hug.

Naya could feel it at that moment.

Its absorbing her and taking control.

Tears kept pouring as she begged “please..don’t hurt..” She was interrupted from saying anything else by her alter ego as it kept shushing her.

“Shh, don’t worry I’ll take good care of us” the alter ego smiled genuinely.

Showing an emotion for the first time since well making its presence known.

Soon Naya was gone and what remained was well… Naya!

[A Link has been made]
[Apostle System Activated]
[Requesting access to angel-host:P001/rulerlilith]
[Access granted]
[to view Apostle interface, merely think ‘Status’]

Naya was enveloped by golden light as she went a transformation and with her, the dark space changed to a white space with a puddle of golden water on the ground?

In the real world not much time has passed and things were already finishing up quickly.

As Naya started levitating from her egg chair, from her back a pair of white wings formed, they were wide and big, her biology started changing as blood vessels were energized by golden energy and turned from red to golden, her organs named the heart and stomach showed change of color, her bones hardened and became denser.

Soon she landed on the floor on her two feet as her eyes snapped open, her irises glowed golden for a moment before returning to their natural blue color.

——

< NAME: Naya Milas >
< RACE: Angel >
< LEVEL: 1/50 >
< EXP: [0/250] >
< MANA: 100/100 (2 regen per 4 sec) >
< STATUS: Pure >
< Affinity: Light >
< STATS: PHY. ATK [15] PHY. DEF [15] MAG. ATK [15] MAG. DEF [15] >
< RACIAL SKILLS: Angel Wings (Lv1) Holy Mana (Lv1) >
< SKILLS: (Basic)- Bless, Lesser Regeneration, Sacrifice, >

 


you might be asking: wasn't the ruler system hibernating cause it was far from the 'overworld'? well yes, but apostle system is like a sub-system, it can world off world as long as the host is nearby and that host is 'Lilith'. will be clear soon you just have to wait for me release more chaps. and for the chaps, its not that i am faced with a writer's block but i was not sure how to go about this chapter so i just went with this even though it only has 810 words total.

be sure to drop off a comment, i welcome suggestions for the future.

2