Extra: Routine.
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Four years have gone since I met ‘uncle’. It’s been a year since the founder also came into my body. I didn’t really like it too much, but I agreed because of uncle.

 The three of us split our time into three, morning for me, afternoon for the founder, and night for uncle.

I mostly play with my friends, Jace, and Rocky. While the founder climbs trees, he says that it improves the physical ability or something like that... I don’t really get it.

Uncle mostly watches father do work, it’s really boring... Sometimes mom teaches uncle about letters, I learned a bit of it with him, and he taught me on some days. So I’m slowly learning. Though it’s hard...

I wonder if there’d be any difference between me being here, and not being here...

Oh well. We’ve also practiced how to switch bodies super quickly, it happens instantly. I can also ‘see’ the memories of Uncle and the sage. But I don’t really understand it.

The founder suddenly told me not to eat too many sweets because I’ll get fat... We had that conversation for an entire night, and uncle was just sighing the entire time.

But, I was initially wrong about the founder, he seems nice... I don’t know. He just does things out of concern. And he helped out Jace by defending him from some bullies... I couldn’t defend against them before... So I like him a bit more now... Ahh!! 

Apart from that, I occasionally go around town with mom, it’s fun to ride Marcus with mom. Marcus doesn’t kick me (but, dad always gets kicked), and Marcus always asks me to pet him. He’s super fluffy and soft too. He’s got a soft golden color to his fur.

On days that mom goes to work, dad has me in the office and gives me sweets and milk. Which is the only thing I like there.

0