Extra: Hak’s eyes.
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s been a few hours since the young master went to sleep. I felt his arms and only felt the muscles that were built. Something was made clear to me. 

The young master has an exceptional understanding of magic theory for his age. It wasn’t normal that a six year old child was able to read that fast and attain proficiency and fluency in the language. 

“Hak. What do you think?” It was master who said so. When the young master was here he’d ignore him and let him be. Master wasn’t like that. He did it on purpose. But the young master didn’t once disturb him again. 

“Master... If I were to be honest, I am still dumbfounded by his capability.” Why was that? It was because the young master wasn’t just a prodigy in learning. He was also training his body.

In the morning he would climb trees and run around in laps. At first I thought it was random. But it was not. He did it in the same amounts and he took the same time to do it. 

It wasn’t just that. When he removed his shirt, what I saw wasn’t the body of a child who had been indulging himself in sugar. But the body of someone who was raised to fight. His muscles were well-defined.

But the thing that scared me the most, was the fact that I was discovered by him. He was simply running, and I stood far away and watched him. Yet right as he passed by, he suddenly stopped and turned his head towards me. The face he had simply didn’t look like the face of a child. A terrifying expression. And then suddenly his expression changed into the smile of a child and he waved at me.

I simply wouldn’t care about this if he was a normal person. But he was a child, who was only six years old. A child who knew how to develop his body, who immediately understood magic theory, and who had an expression that was terrifying enough to give me a chill through my bones.

“Hak... I want you to help him become better.” master said.

“I will do everything in my power.” I bowed.

0