Extra: Spell
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s been three years since I started learning from the magic book, and it doesn’t delve that deep into a lot of the details and the language is full of subjective contexts, a lot of terms aren’t even in the book itself and I’ve learned almost all of the book from Hak. 

I’ve always thought that the structure of magic was familiar, but it seems that it’s because it's like coding. You have to do it in ‘Layers’. But I’m simplifying it a lot.

If I were to give an example of, let’s say making fire. 

First we make the base spell. 

 

Base {

}

 

Then we define what affinity it is.

 

Base {

Element {Fire}: 

}

 

Then we have a few ways of defining the fire. If we were to leave it like this, then it’s only going to light a fire on top of the ‘Base Circle.’

But we have a few different ways to change it, which are, magnitude, shape, and ◼◼◼. I don’t know a few of them, which I can’t decode since they’re so complicated. But I know these few.

If we wanted to make the fire go to the sky and fly there, we’d need wind magic as well. 

 

Base {

Element {Fire}: {

Shape=”ball” 

}

}

 

Since we don’t have magnitude right now, it’s going to default to the maximum output from a mana stone.

 

Base {

Element {Wind}: { (Element {Fire}: { Shape=”ball” }), Direction=”B2”}

}

 

B2 {

Form ( location: direction )

}

 

Here we first make a wind element core, and then we make a fire spell in the shape of a ball inside it. We then assign the direction of the fireball for flying to ‘B2’. B2 is another function where we connect another spell, only for sending the location’s direction.

And that’s the basics of the spells, of course since all of them aren’t written but rather drawn, it makes it a little more complicated than this. 

 
0