Extra: Vira Pt. 2
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hak... I think I can finally fully understand what you meant.”

 

“Indeed my lord.”

 

As the baron of the territory sat in his office, he held his temples as he said “I don’t even get how he can talk like that...”

 

At the same time the baroness was watching her son help the girl who had suddenly shown up in their home. 

 

“Jeez~ He's grown up so much..”

 

Why was she watching? Well. She tried going into the room to help her son, but seeing that he had done it all himself, she left it at that.

 

Soon at night, the baron and baroness were talking. 

 

“What do we do?” the baron asked with a frustrated face.

 

“Isn’t it fine? He said he only needs her to stay here for a month so that she can recover.”

 

The baron thought perhaps the baroness would understand why he was so stressed, yet the baroness smiled at him knowing full well why he was stressed.

 

“You know, don’t you...?” the baron said.

 

“Know what?”

 

“The fact that he might get too attached to her.”

 

“Maybe...”

 

“Oh boy...” the baron sighed.

 

“But still I thought you’d have refused him.”

 

“I just thought... Maybe we should help that girl.”

 

“I see...”

 

“Though I think we need another bed.” It was the baroness who brought it up.

 

“Well can’t the both of them just sleep on the same bed for now?” the baron asked.

 

Later that night, Uncle thought. 

 

[This is... awkward.]

0