54. Cheerful Fishing Boat
2.3k 4 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just a short distance from Raine, a school of cucumber fish came out!

All the boats quickly started up and the crew moved in full force to pounce on where the school of fish was.

Another chaotic collision and even some ships' planks were cracked.

"The fish is coming, quick, catch them!" These guys were as mad as crazy, their eyes only cucumber fish.

The formerly quiet sea was thrown into chaos completely, with all sorts of boats hoisting sails, paddling oars, dropping nets, and all those crew members exerting all their strength!

Raine finally understood what Shobe said "a bit fierce."

Even two small boats capsized in the process of crowding and crashing.

One fish worth 2 pearls! This kind of money-pick thing made these people crazy.

Those fish were chased by many boats resulting that them swimming towards Raine's side by good coincidence.

Raine was startled, dozens of boats were rushing in his direction! When the time comes, even if they don't get hit by the Punishment Bounty Corps, they will be hit by other boats.

"Terry, too many boats here. Let's change places first, quick, quick, quick, sail!"

"Aye, Captain!"

The sails on the mast opened quickly, and the girls stepped thrusters withdrew quickly.

Terry tied the sail fiber rope and immediately untied the seven fish, threw them into the water tank prepared in advance, re-tied the fishing net, and put it into the water.

By rotating the rope gear, the harpoon could be pulled back into the launch and held back the bolt so Raine could relaunch the harpoon.

"There's much fish ahead!" Raine made another discovery, "Come on, speed up!"

As Raine fired the harpoon again, they caught 4 more cucumber fish!

"There's another school of small fish ahead. Come on, Terry, reload the harpoon quickly!"

While the other boats scrambled to intercept the fish, Raine had already gone a long way.

Others paid attention to a large school of fish, but Raine did not care about the size of the school of fish. As long as a dozen fish gathered, he would go after them.

Pity these cucumber fish had escaped after all trouble but still fell into Raine's net.

Even without the help of radar, Raine's visual distance in the water is more than the average person's. Raine kept firing his harpoon. There always have more or less harvest every time he fired the nets.

"Three again!" Terry quickly took off the last cucumber fish and skillfully reloaded the harpoon, "It's only been half an hour and there are already 32 fish."

32 fish is 64 pearls. Earn 64 pearls in half an hour! This is much faster than transporting goods to make money!

Not long after, they were close to the edge area. Those missed fish started to dive beyond Raine's range.

"Turn around. Let's make a comeback!" Raine ordered.

Originally Raine thought that 10 nautical miles were a long distance. However, when he turned around and found so many boats, he was still shocked.

10 nautical miles is about 18,500 meters, but there are 500 boats here. If they are linked together, the length can reach 6,000 meters! Of course, they can't be connected one by one, but this can reflect the current sea was very crowded.

At this moment, the system's voice sounded.

[Ding, enemy ships c, d are approaching!]

"Shit, they're coming!" Raine immediately identified the location of the two ships on the radar, which were pincer attack him.

The enemy ships were approaching, but Raine didn't want to give up the pearls in the sea.

Now the cucumber fish was parkour fast among boats, dodging all kinds of fishing nets. They had scattered and dispersed in all directions, and it was difficult to encounter large schools of fish again.

In that case, Raine narrowed the target to two or three together little ones.

"Avril, the Punishment Bounty Group is wrapping us, I'm gonna dash over, but we can't delay catching fish."

"Huh? Captain, someone is chasing us, and you decide to rush through so many boats while catching fish... isn't it too dangerous?"

"Don't worry about anything else. I'll take the helm. You tell everyone to hold on! In addition, once I launch the harpoon, you guys immediately pull the net to collect the fish and reload the harpoon. What we need is efficiency!"

Avril nodded and conveyed the captain's orders to them.

After everyone was ready, Raine steadied his mind.

"Okay, let's go!"

At the command, Arsan and Armin pushed the thrusters hard, Terry reeled the sails, and Raine started to rush through all the boats.

"Eh? Boss Bian, these guys are running backward!" Bian's crew reported.

"Crazy, they're charging backward while everyone else is fishing, they will get a collision!"

Bian's gaze was grim, "No matter if it collision or not, just follow them and sink them!"

Although Raine was going against the ships, Raine's control was so strong that the small boat flew through the middle of the ships like a water snake.

Bian was staring at Raine's boat with dead eyes, but suddenly, his target made a U-turn and was blocked by other boats! For another moment, it is actually out of sight!

"What... where are they? Just now they were over there!" Bian walked around and adjusted his vision but never saw Raine and the others.

"Shit, they have run away!"

Many people noticed a boat quickly speeding past them in the opposite direction when they were concentrating on fishing which scared away the fish they had been staring at for ages!

"Holy shit, is that boat crazy?"

"Did they catch fish like that?"

"I think they are planning to go down to feed the fish themselves. So many boats here they must get bumped!"

At this moment, the man in that boat quickly pulled up the rope. In no time, the net was pulled up, and above the net were two cucumber fish.

The other people's eyes were staring out.

"Holy shit, they really caught it! And two! Where is justice?"

"I've been following fish to catch them for so long, but finally they run away. Those guys just ran blindly and bumped and they fucking caught fish! I don't believe it. I don't believe it!"

Now Raine was fleeing while catching fish. According to the radar, he could easily avoid the Punishment Bounty Group's ships.

"Captain, There are 108 fish!" Terry puts the fish into the second tank and quickly reloads the harpoon.

108? So that's pearls, Raine calculated in his heart. According to this trend, maybe he can earn all the pearls he needs to evolve!

This thought boosted his spirits!

"Avril, continue!"

"Yes, Captain!" Avril whispered to the bow.

On a G-class warship, many eyes were following a small boat.

This ship was unusually nimble, weaving in and out of other ships without any rules. Raine stands out due to his completely unorthodox routine.

And what makes people more speechless is that the crew of this boat has always harvested several cucumber fish every time they pull up the fishing net.

Hades slowly put down the binoculars in his hands on the navy ship, squinted his eyes, and said incredulously, "Oh my god, who can tell me if they have eyes under the ship?" But Hades frowned slightly soon. He also noticed the movements of those few bounty group ships.

Those boats were closing in!

"You guys are really as interesting as Shobe said!"

80