68. Take The Initiative
2.3k 8 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Name: Fancy]

[Mutant Type: cannot check in current level]

[Detailed Classification: cannot check in current level]

[Mutation Stage: cannot check in current level]

[Mutation Level: cannot check in current level]

[Mutation Ability 1: Fade: fade the Keplerian spectrum of itself and all mutated units within 50 square meters around it, even if the spectrometer also can't find out its properties.]

[Combat Power: 0.3 (real-time)]

"What the hell?!"

This series of "cannot check in current level" make Raine speechless, he as the captain actually can not check Fancy's status.

The only skill that shows... seems to be of little use.

"The little minion only has 0.3 combat power that equivalent to three little Booty," Raine was helpless.

Well, no matter what, at least Fancy is a mutant. Although Raine can't view it now, it means that Fancy's ability is stronger, just like he can't know Arsan's propagation mother.

Raine had nine crew now. The ship gradually became lively.

After a few days of contact, Raine became more familiar with Onebear, Twobear, and Fancy. And three of them were not so afraid of him.

Fancy changed back to women's clothing on Avril's advice. And after Fancy changed back into female clothes, the face-value ranking of this ship changed.

This 12-year-old girl with exquisite features, fair and tender skin, and big watery eyes became the "ship muse".

And the two brothers, the two of them won't grow fat no matter how much they eat, Raine doubts whether they are that strong.

In the Azure Era, everyone is a driver no need to train. After joining the team, Onebear and Twobear started to get busy.

With the help of Onebear and Twobear, Terry's job was much easier.

Three days later, the ship arrived at the Rockies Market. To Raine's surprise, he met the mysterious cloaked merchant again, Aoi. But Raine did not take it to heart.

Terry, Onebear, Twobear, and Arsan were responsible for unloading the cargo.

It was late in the day, so the group docked at the corner and made a trip to the trading market to buy some food for dinner.

The moon reflected in the sea, the sea swaying gently. Seven people, a dog, and a bird sat around the bow deck.

"Captain, are we still taking transport missions in the Morgan Trading Market next?" Avril asked, "How about we change to another? It's the same anyway."

"I was thinking about that too. With Shobe gone, the Navy probably won't take special care of us. And I'm afraid Fenix will cause us trouble." Raine was in two minds about it.

To speak Fenix, the crowd felt a kind of pressure. Their 40-meter-long G-class main ship was a behemoth to them.

"Well guys, I still know a bit about bounty corps." A bit cautious Onebear participated in this discussion for the first time, "From what I know, the Bounty Corps is quite at home in finding targets. They have been doing this for a living. They even can find the erratic pirate group and the sea monster. Finding us is money for jam. Even if we go to another trading market, I'm afraid that they will soon find us."

Raine also had a lot of pressure. Especially after seeing the misery of the slaves, he did not want his crew to be taken away.

However, now they had to face the sub-G bounty group that far exceeded their strength.

After thinking for a long time, Raine finally said, "I've decided."

"Now that we know they're going to trouble us. If we're still pretending to be fine, that's just fooling ourselves."

"Ain't that how the rules of this world work? The winner is the king! We can't avoid it anyway. In that case, why would we have to be passive and beaten? Why wouldn't we take the initiative?"

Being able to make such a decision showed that Raine had begun to gradually adapt to this era.

Hearing the captain say this, everyone put down the food in their hands and listened to Raine intently.

"I know that you all fear Fenix in your hearts, and I don't want to fight them now. But now we have to fight, or we'll just have to wait to be destroyed by them!"

"I just ask you guys, are you willing to follow me?"

Several people looked at each other.

Finally, all eyes fell on Avril. Avril took a deep breath, "Captain, this is our home. You are our captain. we support you no matter what you decide."

Onebear also said, "Captain, We would only be eliminated if we don't resist. We are part of the ship, and we have long been committed. So don't worry, we absolutely follow the command."

"Good, now then, let's make our goal clear. This time we will take the initiative! We will defeat Fenix and plunder their resources!" Raine said in a deep voice.

"Captain, Twobear and I used to follow the bounty group, so we know some of their search methods." Onebear lowered his voice and said.

"Oh? That's great, tell me about it."

"One of their secret skills to search for targets is..." said Onebear looking at the guy who was standing at the bow of the ship and gazing at the sky.

"Little Booty?"

Little Booty as if it did not hear others talking about it. It just looked into the distance... The sky is where I belong...

"Sort of half right." Twobear said, "There are seagulls and also eagles. They can find the target quickly and return. Track a few times and you'll find your target."

"So that's it!" Raine dawned on him, no wonder he saw many captains with an eagle standing on their shoulders.

"It's impossible to feed many eagles for the Punishment Bounty Group. They will keep many seagulls to help them search for their targets."

Arsan said curiously, "Onebear. Although we knew this information, how will it help us?"

Onebear said, "If we find a seagull or an eagle following us all the time, then we have to be careful. We are probably being watched."

"I see, then we need to pay more attention."

Raine listen to the discussion of the crew but had no words, he kept his eyes on the one standing above his head.

Speaking of which, although the little Booty has been living in his own world, it has followed them for so long. A calm guy every time.

Moreover, it is surprising that he was able to complete the task perfectly in such a complicated environment the last time fighting the deep sea octopus emperor.

This guy was worthy of the Navy Lieutenant-raised seagull that had strong mental qualities.

"If this is the case... Little Booty, I do think you can take on this important task..."

The little Booty kept looking into the distance, it only had sky in its eyes.

69