80. 1 VS 5
2.1k 17 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lieutenant Hades, if it's such a fleet as you say, we can do it." Avril turned her head and said to Hades.

Hades frowned, "Well... Avril, although I do think highly of you, now it is a business matter. It would be meaningless if you talked big."

Avril thought about it and said, "Actually, Lieutenant Hades. We just wiped out a bounty group."

Hades didn't think so, "Is it a registered bounty group?"

"Yes."

"You can defeat a registered bounty corp just with your little ship? Fine, let's say I believe you. Then tell me which bounty group it is, and I'll ask someone to check it out." Hades was already a little impatient. He leaned back in his chair and took a sip of water from his teacup.

"The Punishment Bounty Corp."

With a poof, the tea spurted out of Hades' nostrils.

The Punishment Bounty Corp? This bounty group does not need to be checked. This was a sub-G bounty group with only one more 500 pearl task needed to be completed to upgrade to the G-rank. No one would doubt that they have the strength of a real G-class bounty group.

"Lieutenant Hades, you know we had a run-in with the Punishment Bounty Corps during the fishing tournament. Once spring started they had been coming after us but were annihilated by us." Avril said quietly.

"The Punishment Bounty Group was annihilated by you?" Hades looked at Avril in shock.

Some time ago, someone saw Fenix's big thick pearl necklace. Fenix regards it as a treasure that he even did not take it off in the shower... unless he was dead!

Moreover, so much time has passed, and the Punishment Bounty Group had not come to collect the bounty task. Hades felt that this bounty group may have been gone.

"Yeah, they've been trying to take us out for a long time. But we have started first." Avril said faintly.

It was incredible!

Onebear saw that Hades still looked half-hearted, thus he said, "Lieutenant Hades if you still do not believe. It is very simple, just find some ships to try us out."

"Hey! Onebear!" Avril stopped the big bear in a hurry, "What if we damage the Navy ship?."

Hades heard, What the fuck, just you can break my ship?

"Captain Avril, I do think the crew's suggestion is good. How about this, let's try it out."

"No, Lieutenant Hades. We would have to pay for it if it were to break. We just changed our ship and don't have much money."

"You don't have to pay for it. We just captured a few Carrack warships a few days ago. I'll arrange five of them to try out your firepower."

Seeming that there was no other way out now. Avril agreed, "Alright then."

The people were out of the cabin, and Hades let his men arrange this matter at once.

Not long after, Avril and the others came in a new boat. Hades was stunned when he saw the new boat.

They did get a new ship. This ship is almost twice as long as their original ship and it has reached the level of the sub-G class main ship.

However, their gun doors were still too few, only 20. In a naval battle, such a little firepower was not enough, obviously.

Hades still had full confidence in his judgment.

The five Carrack warships were moored 1000 meters from Raine and spread out with Raine as the center. When the test began, they would close in on the Raine and sail around it.

There were no sailors on board and they would not fire. But there was someone on the bow controlling the direction of the ship.

According to Hades, if more than three of the five ships could sail around their ship for two laps, Avril would fail. On the contrary, if Avril and the others could beat three ships at least dead in the water, then they would be considered to have passed.

This requirement was not too high. In a real battle, if they let three enemy ships have the ability to get close enough to sail around them for two laps, then Avril and the others could not fight against a minimum configuration fleet yet.

The Sicily Trading Market was in an uproar. After all, this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. People dropped what they were doing, stood on the wooden bridge, and stuck their necks out to look.

"Do you understand the rules of Hades? All it takes is three boats to circle them twice and they lose. I don't think they get the win."

"Hey, do they plan to register a bounty group with one ship? This is too naive. In naval battles, a single ship will be played to death. Not to mention that their ship is not as strong as the main naval ship."

"That captain seems to be the champion of the fishing competition."

"So what? War is not fishing! Those Carrack warships are quite fast and flexible. They would make a circle in a few minutes. It's almost impossible to sink three of them in such a short time."

Hades stood on the deck of the Charge, looking at the sea ahead.

"Hey, I was hoping to recruit them. But I didn't expect that they were all guys who like to brag. Looks like I need to re-evaluate them."

"Even we don't dare to guarantee that we can sink three enemy ships with just the main ship. But they said they are going to do just with these few guns. It's simply idiotic nonsense. Hey, Beika, what do you think?"

Beika stood aside, thought about it, and said, "Impossible to accomplish in theory. But they all seem to be not people who follow common sense. I have seen them fly up with my own eyes..."

"Humph." Hades snorted, "That was a coincidence. Lady Luck can't always be on their side."

A naval flagman on the shore raised a high blue air when he saw that both sides were ready. Everyone began to get nervous.

It was about to start!

With a crash, the flagman waved the flag down. And at the same time, the five Carrack sailing ships began to move.

They were coming fast toward Raine.

The smaller the radius, the smaller the perimeter. If they could approach the opponent 500 or 600 meters, dodge the cannonballs with their flexibility, and sail around Raine, then the race would be over in a few minutes.

On Raine's ship, the crowd was staring closely at the enemy ship.

"Captain, okay?"

Raine sneered, "When did your captain ever fail? Hold on first. Let's just wait and let them get closer."

When the enemy ship was 800 meters away from Raine, people saw 10 gun doors open. Five of them extended black, thick, and long gun barrels.

"Eh? What? They only have five guns?"

"I'm so disappointed. I thought they could take out at least one or two ships."

"Just five guns and they dare to register a bounty group? Do they want me to laugh my head off?"

Hades smiled in triumph and glanced at Beika, which means, look, this is the level of these people.

However, at that moment, there was a sudden loud bang.

That's right, just one. Because the five guns were firing at the same time. So it sounded like there was only one cannon shot.

After that, those five Carrack warships were hit in the middle part of the ship at the same time. For a while, wood chips were flying...

63