93. Forgiveness is between you and God
1.8k 5 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Toussaint stared intently at Avril, trying to remember.

Avril sneered, "It feels good to be played by cannonballs, doesn't it?"

Suddenly, Toussaint's face began to look unnatural, "Yes, it's you! Eddic's granddaughter! You're Avril!"

"Impossible! You... aren't you already dead! Your ship has been destroyed! you couldn't have withstood that much wind and waves!" Toussaint's expression grew horrified, "That's impossible!"

Avril frowned slightly. This guy not only knows her name but also her grandfather's name.

In theory, they could not have known this information. Avril had thought they were following them on a whim.

Avril said coldly, "I didn't think you to investigate my information by design. Are you trying to kill us all? But the result let you down."

"All my relatives were on that boat! On that fishing boat you sank!"

"For three years, I never forget the pain you brought me. Today I will make you pay in blood!"

"Hold on!" Toussaint suddenly shouted, "Avril, don't fire. I was just following the wishes of the young lord of the United Merchants Bank!"

Avril frowned slightly.

"Avril, your grandfather was Eddic. Your ancestors were the first group of seafarers. They found a treasure in the early days of the Earth's submersion. It is said that the treasure map is in your grandfather's hands!" Toussaint's voice was slightly anxious. At this distance, they would definitely die as long as Avril ordered. He had to explain it as soon as possible.

"The senior management of the United Merchants Bank knew the secret from somewhere. And they traced it back to your family and asked us to capture you."

"I admit that I had some thoughts about you. But I really had no intention of following you guys before I got the order. It all started because of the United Merchants Bank!"

"You say I got your family killed. But at least you're still alive, aren't you? You've sunk four of my ships, and my crew has been killed and injured. Isn't that much enough to offset your anger?"

"I know you're a kind girl. Please let me go. I've paid enough. Spare me!"

After Toussaint finished speaking, all the crew members of that boat came to the foredeck, "Yes, spare us."

Avril looked at the crew of that ship. She remembered clearly, the first mate who had steered the ship, the gunner who had opened fire, the crew who had screamed and shouted, and some she didn't know at all. About two hundred people were begging for her.

Avril sighed slightly and looked at Raine, "Captain, I..."

Raine looked at Avril lightly, "It's up to you."

"My decision may disappoint you."

Raine smiled faintly, "That's okay."

Avril nodded with the captain's support, then took a deep breath and looked at Toussaint, "Toussaint, you did lose a lot. Four ships, plus these goods. That is enough to ruin you."

"Yes, yes. I... I've lost everything. There are at least 300,000 pearls here all sunk into the sea! Please, give me a break!"

Avril snorted coldly, "Unfortunately, what you've lost is worth nothing compared to my family!"

Toussaint jerked his head up and looked at Avril in horror.

Avril's gaze had gone grim, "That's how my mother beg to you back then, but did you leave them alone?"

"No, you didn't! We both know that if we were caught by you, maybe you would have left us alive so that you could go back and get those rewards. But you would definitely abuse my family recklessly!"

"Toussaint. Even if you were ordered to track us down in the first place, so what? My family died at the hands of you and your crew!"

"If I let you go, you would never be kind enough to let go, would you?"

"Sorry, my kindness is never reserved for the devil! Forgiveness is between you and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting."

After saying that, Avril looked at Raine. Her gaze flickered a little, but she finally gnash her teeth and said, "Captain, help me to kill them!"

Raine smiled faintly, "No problem."

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

A series of shells flew towards the opposite side where the crew had gathered. In a moment, the Spanish galleon was instantly ignited by cannon fire, and shell fragments burst through the crowd.

Blood, flame, and fury exploded on the last ship!

One round, two rounds, three full rounds of bombardment. Raine almost blasted the ship to cinders!

........................

Arsan and the others were salvaging materials. Raine told them to search mainly for pearls and canvas, other salvage that was difficult was not needed.

Their load capacity is not too big after all. Loading more stuff would affect the speed of the ship.

A large number of bodies floating on the sea, five or six hundred. Of course, these were not all. There should be some in the hull, followed by the ship sinking into the sea.

Not long, Arsan dragged a man up. This guy's body was full of wounds, only one breath in.

This man was none other than Captain Toussaint.

"Avril you... how cruel!"

Avril walked up to Toussaint and looked at him coldly, "You're the one who taught me that if you're not ruthless enough in this world, you would only die!"

"Heh, heh heh heh, hahahahahaha!" Toussaint laughed out loud "Cough cough cough... Do you think you can run away? Dare to attack the United Merchants' ship. They will definitely find you, you will definitely die!"

Raine came over, "Friend, many people are looking for us. You have to get in line."

Toussaint gasped and sized up Raine. Was this little kid the one who had threatened to destroy them? Unfortunately, he did it. Who the hell is he?

"Gee, Avril. Do you think this much blood would attract sharks?" Raine looked at the sea and deliberately looked worried.

Avril's family was eaten by sharks.

After not much time, the heavy smell of blood immediately attracted swarms of sharks.

Avril coldly looked at Toussaint and said to Onebear, "Onebear, throw him down. Let him have a taste of that!"

"With pleasure." Onebear smiled faintly and walked towards Toussaint.

"No, don't! Avril, kill me, kill me!"

Onebear came over, lifted Toussaint, and threw him into the sharks without saying a word. With a scream, Toussaint was instantly dragged into the seawater. The sea surface emerged with shocking blood-red seawater.

Looking at the murderer who killed her family and also tasted the pain of being torn by sharks, Avril who had been holding back finally could not help but cry.

She finally avenged her parents and her brothers. She finally let her enemies get what they deserved!

"Sister Avril." Fancy, Armin, and Arsan walked up to Avril and hugged her tightly.

"Good girl, don't cry. You still have us..."

62