95. Bankra Island
1.9k 3 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
23 chapters on my Patreon.

"What?" The registration officer at the door looked at Raine in shock.

"Dad Bounty Group!" Raine had to repeat.

The staff member took a deep breath. Such a name was simply unheard of. Not long after. he found this bounty corps on the thick hard-cover roster.

"Registered in the Sicily Trading Market Stationed Navy Squadron, sub-G bounty group, 8600 points, and... en? Only one ship?"

"Yes, this is it," Raine said impatiently. The Bankra Island procedures are much more complicated than Port Angel.

The man shook his head, probably pondering what kind of weird bounty group this was.

"You are here for the first time, so listen carefully to a few rules on Bankra Island ." The man said as he took notes on the roster.

"First, fighting and brawling are forbidden on the island. Even if you meet with your father-killing enemy, you are not allowed fight on the island. But you can go out and fight again. It is forbidden to break into people's houses and destroy them. All houses here are protected by the government. You will be sheltered in our place as long as you cost money. Molestation of women is prohibited. You will have fun in the tavern. All disturbances to the island's security are prohibited."

"All three points in the first article should be paid special attention. These are felonies. Our army has the right to execute on the spot once violated."

"Second, it is forbidden to cut down trees and excavate stones."

"Third, When there is an emergency, all people will follow the arrangements of the government. That is important."

"Also, there is a fee for boats docking off the island. You have to pay 5 pearls to dock inside the wall every day. Our guards will guarantee the safety of the boats. We are not responsible for security outside the wall, so that is 2 pearls a day."

"If there is spending on the island, 100 pearls of spending will offset the 2 pearl docking fee."

Raine was stunned. Unexpectedly, they had the right to execute on the spot.

The docking fee was also expensive. The VIP parking space needs 5 pearls. That's the equivalent of what they used to earn for a transport mission. And just a docking position needs 2 pearls!

Although the parking lot charges, consumption can be free of charge. So a thought, Raine immediately relieved.

"Park inside."

The man raised his eyes and looked at Raine. Do all these people listen to this little brat? "Okay, 50 pearl deposit first, please."

Avril paid the 50 pearls and asked for a receipt. Then Raine took the ship and entered the island.

After the ship docked, Raine let Fancy, Onebear, and Twobear stay on the ship. The others went off the ship with him to the trading market.

....................

Suddenly, a familiar figure came back into Raven's sight.

"Well, well, well. Looks like we've met an old friend again!" Raine met the mysterious businesswoman again, Aoi.

"Let's go see what the hell is this!"

Raine came to Aoi's booth, and Avril greeted Aoi warmly. "Hello, Aoi!"

But the businesswoman gave a puzzled expression. "You are... Oh! I see, you must have mistaken me for my sister Aoi. My name is Boi."

Avril was a bit embarrassed. They were both wearing capes after all. And they are sisters, which was really hard to tell.

Whatever, Raine opened the system and wanted to see the basic data of this Boi.

[Name: Aoi]

[???]

[???]

[???]

Raine was stunned. Black lines covered Raine's forehead. What the hell is this? You don't say you have 26 sisters, do you? At the same time, this "Boi" seemed to have sensed something.

She walked towards Riane, "AAlaa what a cute little brother." Then she touched Raine's face with both hands without any further ado and kneaded it into various shapes.

The Raine unable to resist completely felt this woman was too scary. In the moment of launching the probe just now, Raine felt that his underpants were seen through instead.

"Avr... Hop mi..."

"Boi, too much!"

"Oh I am sorry." The "Boi" let go of her hand and apologized with a smile. "After all, it was the first time I had seen such a lovely body."

Raine wanted to get away from this hellhole. "Avril, let's go!"

...............................

Finally, they left the place and came to the slave market.

The slave market here is much more formal than in Port Angel. At least it looks like a market.

There are dozens of areas large and small. Slave sellers would rent space to sell slaves.

Inside the grounds, there were also a lot of buyers coming and going.

The market was filled with the sound of people bargaining as well as the cries of slaves, and even some people were flogging some disobedient slaves in public. The scene was chaotic, but not out of control.

Raine checked the map of the area at the entrance and found the area of the Black Hell Mercantile.

Armin said that the main business of the Black Hell Mercantile was not in the human class sea. So they just rented a random venue in Bankra Island.

There was a lot of activity around the area on the way to the Black Hell Mercantile.

"You should not miss it definitely. Mutant slave sale, biological mutant, specialty mutant, suit all pockets."

"All come to see! Quality slaves, young and strong, hard-working, and beautiful women. The last 4 days, sold out to go away!"

Raine took a look at a few women on the stage. Not very old, not covered, timidly shrinking together, waiting to be bought. A few male buyers came up to the stage and put their hands on them from time to time. But they had to put up with it.

Raine is also a little horny. After all, he is a normal man. But he felt more or less uncomfortable after seeing this scene.

However, he was only one person after all. His current strength was still too weak to change the fate of everyone.

After walking for a short time, the crowd arrived in front of the Black Hell merchant's booth.

Last time Raine had scanned all of Fancy's clan in Port Angel. The system still had a backup.

There were two booths here with a total of 400 or 500 people, of which only 70 or 80 were in the backup.

It seemed that the Black Hell merchants shipped other slaves to this side as well.

The person in charge here was much more professional than those crew members. Seeing Raine and others standing here for a while, he immediately greeted them with a smile. His eyes slipped around Avril, "Beauty, buy slaves? We have a lot of strong men here."

Avril gave the guy a blank look, "Where do you get all your slaves here?"

There is nothing strange about asking where the slaves come from. After all, people in this era are serious about genetics.

"Oh, there are from all places. We have records here." The man led them to the side of the booth and let the staff access the information.

There were 473 slaves here, mainly from four places. Among them are 81 slaves from Fancy's homeland Sea God Island.

"These places have produced a lot of mutants. Beauty, where do you prefer slaves?"

Avril was not to answer in a hurry. She asked, "What's the price of it all?"

"Oh, for ordinary people, 25 pearls for men. Women between 10-50 depending on their looks and age. For mutant, first stage mutant between 500 and 700. Second-stage mutants were all sold out. Oh... we have a third stage left now, the guy is worth 1000 pearls.

Indeed the price here was more expensive than the Port Angel. It only cost 40 pearls to buy Onebear and Twobear at that time, but now it would cost 20% more at least.

Avril pretended to ask about the Sea Serpent Island situation first. Then shook her head, and then entered the subject, "What is the situation of this Sea God Island."

"Beauty you really have good eyes. They have a high percentage of mutants in their ethnic group. We have sold a lot, and now only 81 people are left. 60 ordinary people and 21 mutant, I said the 1000 pearl guy also belong to their ethnic group."

"Only the guy is not a combatant. So he has a low price and has not been sold. But he is in the third stage after all. Which means that the genes of this group are very good!"

Raine's heart was dripping blood. The most expensive was all in the Fancy tribe...

But the third-stage mutant only sold 1000 pearls? This price was really cheap.

"Beauty, how many slaves are you going to buy?"

"50." Avril said, "Pick out the 60 ordinary people, I'll choose some."

The waiter's eyes were rolling quickly. The women wanted to buy 50!? This was a big deal!

54