330. Creation Thunderball
525 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raine directly invoked his most powerful ability, the Creator's Soul Contract!

A 40% soul contract might not be Raine's strongest form, but the attributes of the Creator were ten times that of the Devil God. Even with only a 40% soul contract, Raine's basic attributes had now exceeded the state when he was at 100% Devil God soul contract.

This intensity of Raine was what he used to deal with Poseidon!

Facing 160 elite crew members of the star pirates, Raine cut through them as if entering a land of no one, reaping heads with his enhanced Star Fire Sword.

"Think your insect armor is thick enough?" Raine's sword pierced through the chest of a giant insectoid, the Star Fire Sword shot out from its back, and Raine grabbed the sword, finishing the creature with a stab to the back of the head!

Having just dealt with this insectoid warrior, Raine spun around with a punch, meeting a Titan warrior head-on.

The collision of the two colossal beings caused a shockwave of kinetic energy.

However, there was only a crack.

The large and rugged Titan warrior, with immense strength, fractured his forearm at the elbow, a bone shockingly jutting out from the back of the elbow!

"Compared to the Creator, you are still too green!" Raine snorted coldly, sidestepped to the Titan's side, grabbed the broken bone sticking out of his skin, and stabbed it through his chest!

Having dealt with a Titan warrior, four or five elemental flames shot from behind Raine! Would the Dragon tribe, known for long-range attacks, allow Raine to be so arrogant?!

Raine turned abruptly, "I've been waiting for you, Mirror World!"

A mirror appeared in front of Raine, and all the enemy attacks were sucked into it.

Then, Raine violently threw out the mirror. In mid-air, it suddenly reflected back all the attacks it had just absorbed, instantly killing three Dragon tribe members!

Raine shouted, "Return!"

The mirror that flew out disappeared instantly and was taken back by Raine.

The Demon tribe and the Element Dark Elves, these two tribes had elusive figures. Raine's two attacks just passed through their bodies.

They could use their own physical characteristics to evade Raine's attack!

"Vortex Kill!" Raine roared, using a water-based skill on land. His figure rotated, creating a tornado in the air, and sucking all these spiritual or elemental entities into it.

Moments later, wailing came from within the tornado.

Under the enormous centrifugal force, if they didn't consolidate their bodies, they were likely to be blown apart by the tornado. But when they did consolidate, they were met with Raine's sword to the throat!

After the tornado stopped, eleven bodies were thrown out from inside! It was the Demon tribe and Element Elf warriors...

One against a hundred and sixty, Raine did not lose out. Amidst numerous attacks from his opponents, Raine killed enemies time and time again.

The opponent's numbers sharply declined, gradually only half remained...

Watching this scene, Delkel was stunned, "The captain is really...so strong!"

They naturally knew that Raine's strength was formidable, but Delkel still marveled because Raine was able to come up with a solution at the first moment while fighting so many people.

Powerful in strength, even more formidable in on-the-spot reactions!

"Well, thinking about it now, I can't believe I once said I would protect them..." Delia suddenly remembered a scene from ten years ago, full of shame, "He is the strongest human!"

Dewey nodded, "Indeed, the strongest captain among humans, and also the strongest human warrior!"

Lina took a deep breath, "Now is not the time to relax, under the current situation, any small mistake could lead to defeat, the captain now has zero tolerance for mistakes! And don't forget, these are just the elite crew of the star pirates, their eight captains are the strongest!"

Lina's words reminded everyone.

Especially the person who just talked to them, who could possibly be the leader of the star pirates, his strength was also unfathomable!

With a crack, Raine broke the neck of the last Dragon tribe warrior and threw the corpse aside. He stood there, staring coldly at the eight people opposite.

"Warm-up is over, how much longer are you going to wait?"

The eight great kings narrowed their eyes at this moment.

Normally, a captain is the strongest in a fleet, there's no doubt about that, most fleets are like this. Otherwise, the crew could usurp the leadership at any minute.

However, the situation with this human fleet was still too strange. Their captain was not only strong but also ridiculously strong! He was not on the same level as the other crew members.

"Interesting!" Moshin spoke, "You really stand out from the crowd, you are much stronger than your crew."

"But... sadly, it's not just your fleet that's like this!" Moshin said with a slight smile, "Our Star Pirates is the same! During the long interstellar journey, our eight different tribes have been using technology to constantly plunder other planets."

"However, as you correctly said, my command is not the best, in fact, you could even say it's somewhat lacking." Moshin laughed, "But we are still undefeated because no one can defeat the eight of us! We eight people, we hold the eight top powers of the universe!"

"Our God race holds "Creation", the Demon race holds "Destruction", the Titan race holds "Strength", the Insect race holds "Life", the Undead holds "Death", the Dragon race holds "Process", and the Element race represents "Element"! How can your inferior race contend with the eight powers of the universe!"

Raine frowned, "What's all this nonsense about, are you trying to confuse me with these inexplicable things? Stop the chatter, I'll start by shutting you up!"

Moshin snorted coldly, this time he used both hands.

Between his hands, a glowing electric ball formed. Electric arcs constantly shot out from the electric ball, it looked extremely unstable!

"Arrogant! Taste the power of my Creation Thunderball first!"

With that, Moshin shot out the ball!

When the electric ball approached, Raine had already felt a great danger.

The space around the electric ball seemed to be disturbed by this energy-aggregated ball, becoming somewhat unclear.

In other words, this mass of energy had caused distortion!

This kind of massive energy attack was too much for the mirror world to handle, and Raine, without time to dodge, had no choice but to strike with a sword.

With a loud bang, a blinding light burst out on the outer deck of the No. 14 battleship, almost blinding everyone's eyes.

"Raine!" Avril shrieked.

The intense light flashed by, and then, the universe returned to its original state.

By this time, people had already seen the final outcome.

Raine was blasted at least five hundred meters, and moreover, there was a five hundred-meter-long crack left on the outer deck of the battleship.

Raine used the Star Fire Sword to pierce into the ship's hull, scraping out five hundred meters, before he was completely blasted away.

But Raine's condition was very bad now, he was almost burnt black by the lightning all over his body, with severe burns on his muscles, and Raine's right arm, was clearly blown off!

This was the body of the Creator, naturally with a lot of defense power, and yet, a small Creation Thunderball from Moshin, seriously injured Raine!

Delkel widened his eyes, looking at this scene incredulously, "My God, it turns out we were all wrong. The real catastrophe is just beginning..."

12