333. The User Must Die
276 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heaven and earth are as chaotic as an egg, and the Creator is born from it. After many years, the heavens and earth are separated, the clear energy forms the sky, and the turbid energy forms the earth.

The Creator's Guarding Skill "Create the World" had a terrifying feature, the user must die! In other words, even if Raine transferred his consciousness after using the World Opening Strike, he would still die!

With a flash of white light, the entire Chaos World changed color! The entire Chaos World, under this absolute strike, was split in two!

When the Chaos World was torn apart, even the enemy ships hiding in the distance were engulfed in the white light, burned by the white light until there was nothing left!

At the moment when the Chaos World was split open, several voices screamed in horror.

"This is impossible! Impossible! We can't lose! We represent the eight primary forces of the universe!"

"How could there be such a strong move! Impossible, impossible!"

"What the hell is this guy!"

The Create the World did not let Raine down in the end.

This move directly destroyed the Chaos World, and the eight kings were already one with the Chaos World. When the Chaos World was destroyed, they were all killed together!

But after using this move, Raine, in his complete form as the Creator, reached the end of his life.

He knelt on both knees, his face calm, and faintly spoke his last words, "Damn, you sneaky bastard...”

After saying this, he fell backward onto the ground... Soon, the Creator's body turned into light points, decomposing on its own, and dissipating into the starry sky.

After the Create the World, everything returned to calm.

The eight kings of the star pirates, and all their battleships disappeared in space, turned into cosmic dust, and blew away into the distance.

The Chaos World no longer existed, the decomposition of all the Bounty Hunter Fleet's warships has stopped, and the crew no longer feels that near-death state.

The fourteenth battleship had only a piece of iron plate less than a hundred meters left, and the entire hull has disappeared.

The Apocalypse had finally ended!

However, none of the surviving members cheered, because one person disappeared along with the Apocalypse.

The strongest human, their captain, had turned into stardust, forever leaving them.

Inside the first battleship, many people collapsed on the ground, tears streaming down their faces, or their eyes were lifeless.

"Captain!" Twobear was already crying, "You... you promised you would come back! You lied to me!"

"Armin, Armin, wake up! Wood girl, quickly sees what's wrong with Armin."

"Olivia!" Trajan, holding his unconscious granddaughter, was at a loss.

Woodborn checked their bodies and found nothing seriously wrong, they had just fainted from excessive grief.

Woodborn instructed people to help them back to their rooms, she stared blankly at the remaining piece of metal from the 14th battleship, murmuring, "Raine..."

........................

Ten months later, on the Earth's Beast-class sea area, Dad's base island.

Due to the decline of the sea level, the base island was now more than three times larger than when Raine and his team first took it over.

During the more than twenty years Raine and his team were gone, Terry managed the island diligently. Under the protection of the Charge King's original King Kong Guards and the Sea King's tribe, the island had a stable security situation. It had become a top island in the Beast-class sea area.

The monthly income can be maintained at over 2 million golden pearls!

When Raine was collecting materials earlier, this island also provided a lot of help.

At this moment, Shobe was standing at the port, biting a cigar, looking at the calm sea.

Between the azure sky and sea, the sky and the ocean merged into one color. The sea breeze blew, lifting his coat, and lighting up the fire on the cigar.

Ten months had passed since that battle. The earth was safe and sound, and people had returned to their peaceful lives. However, the current Azure Era was not the same as the previous one.

In the current Azure Era, including the unclaimed areas, the five major sea areas are no longer clearly divided. Cross-sea transportation allowed people to traverse the Satan Abyss, Dragon Forbidden Area, and even the Ghost Sea area more frequently.

The captains of the ten fleets returned to their own fleets. They no longer started wars for supremacy.

Shobe once asked Delkel why they no longer fought.

At that time, Delkel just shook his head, and it was Dewey who gave the answer.

"Who can be stronger than that man? No one can stand at the peak of power like him."

Remember, Lina, standing on the side, lowered her head and said a sentence that silenced everyone.

"That man, for us, for humanity, for the earth, gave up everything. We will no longer be so short-sighted. We will inherit the captain's will and strengthen our home with everyone."

Captain Stone Blast laughed and said, "That's right, the Battle of Apocalypse has taught us a lesson. There is a place wider than the sea of the Blue Era, and that is the universe! We used to be frogs at the bottom of the well. The star sea is a broader place."

"In the star sea, Earth is like a rich island. Once it is discovered by the pirate group or other fleets, we will become their target."

"At this time, why should we fight internally? The captain is gone, but we still have to face more challenges. We will inherit the captain's will and protect the home he preserved with his life!"

Onebear laughed and said, "You guys joined our bounty group temporarily back then, why do you still call that man the captain?"

Dewey said, "No, he is the captain of all of us, this will never change!"

Recalling all these, Shobe felt somewhat relieved, but more so, he felt somewhat lost.

Taking a deep breath of the cigar and blowing out a smoke ring, Shobe sighed deeply, "Captain, thank you. Being able to be your crew member is the proudest thing of our lives!"

Just then, Shobe saw Avril at a villa by the sea, leaning on the railing and looking out at the sea alone.

Avril was now the captain of the bounty group, but she insisted on calling herself the deputy captain.

The position of the bounty group's captain could only be occupied by one person. Even if he was no longer here, that position would always be reserved for him.

Every day, Avril would gaze at the sea, as if she were waiting for someone to return from the sea.

Seeing this, Shobe sighed deeply, "Captain, since you left, many girls have been like lost souls. You took away their hearts when you left...sigh!"

Outside the seaside villa, Avril looked out over the railing.

Olivia came out and draped a coat over Avril, "Sister Avril, the wind is strong outside."

Avril nodded, "Thank you, Olivia."

"Is Armin still puzzling over that sentence?" Avril asked.

Olivia nodded, "Yes, I'm also very curious about what he meant by his last sentence at the time."

The captain was in space at the time, and no one else could hear what he was saying, but Armin knew how to read lips and clearly saw his last words.

It seemed to say: Damn, you sneaky bastard!

The battle was fierce at the time, and this nonsensical sentence really puzzled everyone!

12