Chapter 7
114 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-7 

.

.

By: Child of Fate 

.

.

*** 

.

“If you need any help, you can come to us..”

“It must be hard for you…”

“You should live on and don't disappoint your mom..”

Consoling and pitying looks and words were given to a small boy who was standing in front of his mother's grave.

The boy had lifeless eyes as he stared blankly and still in his denial that his mother left him. Flashes of the happy memories he made with his mother for the previous two years were going through his mind.

The villagers who were standing behind the boy also sulked as they saw how the cheerful boy of the village suddenly lost all his happiness and cheerfulness due to his mother's sudden death.

Giving him some time to recollect his thoughts alone, one by one they started to leave the cemetery before reminding him that there are still people to help him. 

But all the villagers knew one thing, Huo Yuhao is a strong-willed child just like his mother and will be able to overcome this difficult hurdle of his life.

Alone in the cemetery, a small boy named Huo Yuhao had his blank eyes widened in shock as he slowly started to regain his memories of his main soul. 

But soon enough tears started to come from his eyes as the Champion of Luck went through all the memories he experienced as Huo Yuhao. 

After Ian's soul was split and reincarnated as the son of Huo Yun'er and Dai Hao without any memories of his life as Ian or Noah, his personality didn't change. This resulted in a lot of changes in the timeline of Soul Land 2.

From a small age, he gave his mother a lot of emotional and mental support which made Huo Yun'er leave the Duke's mansion. She and her child returned to her mother's village which was situated near Star Dou Forest. 

After awakening his variant body spirit, Spirit Eyes with innate spirit power of 2, he lived happily with his mother in his grandmother's village. Unlike the continuous bullying he faced in the White Tiger Mansion, he was able to enjoy his childhood in this village for two years. 

But all came to an end when his mother suddenly passed away. No poisoning, no murder, no suicide. She just died as her heart suddenly stopped beating.

Accepting the experience and feelings of the 8 years his soul spent here without the original memories, Ian or Huo Yuhao fell and lost consciousness as a sudden influx of information was transmitted into his brain from his Fateless skill.

And soon enough he saw and read all the information his skill provided him. From the ascension of Tang San 10,000 years ago to the ascension of ‘Huo Yuhao’ and until the end of the final battle between Tang Wulin and Gu Yuena 10,000 years in the future.

But deep inside Huo Yuhao knew that this information was also not reliable as the universe in which he reincarnated might have some big or random changes to the fate he saw.

And this mindset was true, because of his low rank he was only able to see one possibility or one fate in this universe. So as his rank increases he will be able to see more possibilities of the past, present, or future of the universe. But for now, he was content with the information he got. 

Unknown to the unconscious boy in front of his mother's grave, a small bird made up of pure fire and light elements emerged from that grave and stared at the boy. After giving a small cry it hid with the help of a large amount of spiritual and spirit power provided by a Limit Douluo. Like this, an unknown powerhouse of the world started to watch every movement of the Champion of Luck.

.

.

*** 

.

.

“Grandma Mary, I'm fine. I was just tired and passed away.”

The 8 years old boy said as he tried to convince the village head to permit him to leave the village.

“What?! Don't try to act strong! I know all your tricks. And I will never give you the permit-”

“Oh come on grandma. I'm not a baby. I'm now 8 years old. And you also know how much mom made me ready to travel anytime and anywhere.”

Not knowing what to do, the old lady sighed and sat on a chair. 

In the Star Luo Empire, children below 10 years old were not allowed to travel without a guardian. If any child is found like that without a special permit from his/her guardian which says the child is ready to travel alone, the child will be taken forcefully to an orphanage. 

This rule was one of the attempts to stop child trafficking in the Empire for people without spirit power.

Currently, Huo Yuhao was trying to act cute while using all of his skills to grant him the stamped permit which will allow him to travel anywhere.

And sure enough, his short black hair and his handsome face gained from his mother were able to convince Grandma Mary. Even though they were not related by blood, she was happy to have someone call her grandma.

“Okay take this. Don't show me those puppy-like eyes. And don't make me regret giving you this permit. I don't think Yun'er will be happy to know her son was lost just because I was not able to stop him.” The old lady gave a stern warning while worrying about her adopted grandson's future. 

“Thank you, Grandma! And tell thanks to everyone from me for taking care of me till now, and sorry for leaving without a farewell.” Yuhao said gently before running away to pack his things.

“Yun'er will be proud to have a son like him.”

Looking at the little stature of the running boy, she muttered to herself, “Never saw him run away like this…”

.

.

*** 

.

.

“Phew…I'm tired.”

Running for three hours to make a big distance between himself and the village was very arduous. 

Just thinking about all those thoughts and intentions he saw and heard from his Reveal skill of half of the married women with daughters made his back filled with sweat. 

“Was the charm skill too powerful or…I'm naturally handsome enough to make these women have thoughts of making me their son-in-law?” Huo Yuhao muttered inwardly.

He only had to pack a set of clothes specially made by his mother for every season, a few inner wears, the permit, and a few spices. Finding food was easy for him, but eating tasty food while traveling is a very hard thing. So he took all the spices from home in small packets. 

Calming his heart while steadying his breath, he looked at the sky filled with white clouds. He took out a dagger which was a gift from the sperm donor to his mother and looked at it carefully.

Unlike the possibility he saw from his Fateless skill, he was able to reach spirit rank 10 earlier than 2 years. So from now, his path will be filled with a lot of unknowns, unlike the fate he saw.

Tang San. The person whose plans he has to destroy. The person who is needed to be killed to bring balance to this universe. Also…the person who is responsible for his mother's death.

Huo Yuhao knew that the only person who would benefit from the death of his mother was that person only. Knowing his personality as an assassin and how he manipulated his daughter's future while controlling all the possibilities even after the divine realm vanished in the future. He even didn't spare his unborn child, Tang Wulin from his schemes. 

Huo Yuhao took deep breaths to calm his mind and heart while hiding the killing intent which almost oozed out of his body. 

Looking at the distant Star Dou Forest, he muttered to himself, “It is time to take full advantage of the future with my skills and classes.”

‘Status’

<

Name: Noah 

True Name(s): Ian Cahill, Huo Yuhao, ???, ???, …

Rank: F- 

Class(es): Weapon Master, Cultivator, ???, ???, ….

Bloodline: Spirit Summoning bloodline (0/1)

Title: Fallen Champion, Creator, Champion of Luck, Spirit Master, ???, ???, …

Innate Traits: Calm mind (SS), Mana Control (SSS)   

Class skills: Eye of Skills (F), Cultivation Technique (Ex), Movement Technique (Ex), Weapon Mastery (B), Formation Technique (A), Pill Making (D), Eyes of Fate (S), ???, ???, …

Active skills: Concentration (S), Mind Defence (B), Soul Defence (B), Charm Resistance(A), Pain Resistance(B), ???, ???, …

Passive skills: Danger Sense(S), Reveal (Ex), Fateless (???), Library of Memories (E), Language Comprehension (SS), Intuition (E), Charm (Ex), ???, ???, ….

Cultivation Technique (Ex): A nameless technique formed after experiencing countless types of cultivation worlds.

It allows the user to cultivate his body, mind, and soul together. It ensures that all realms are broken through with an equal amount of energy present in that universe.

It also increases the chances of enlightenment by 10% and increases the comprehension level of the user. 

It helps in the formation or evolution of a unique body constitution and any special bloodline with a certain amount of energy.

Movement Technique (Ex): To travel, escape or assassinate, this technique will help in smooth movement according to the amount of energy the user uses.

Weapon Mastery (B): Gains mastery of any weapon the user touches but the proficiency or the flexibility to use the weapon can only be increased by the practice of the said weapon.

Formation Technique (A): A technique made of unknown language only known to the user. It helps to make any formation but also requires a certain amount of energy or sometimes unique resources.

Pill Making (D): This technique helps the user to make any pill without harsh side effects if and only if the user knows all the information about the material required to form a pill.

Eyes of Fate (S): Allows the user to see the fate of certain events and even helps in changing the possibility of future events by little.

.

.

*** 

.

.

A/N: …Okay. My naming sense is very bad or should I say the worst. So just bear with the naming of all those skills. 

.

.

*** 

.

.

8