Chapter 8
76 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-8 

.

.

By: Child of Fate 

.

.

*** 

.

.

“General! This is the latest information about the beast hordes from our scouts.”

Giving all the numbers of spirit beasts in the upcoming beast horde from the mountain range which was the border between Star Luo Empire and Sun-Moon Empire to the general, the soldier left.

Tapping his fingers on the table where the whole map of the mountain range was shown, Dai Hao, the general of the Star Luo Empire and the White Tiger Duke thought of how to lessen the casualties of his army during this year's beast horde.

Suddenly a cold shiver went through his whole body and soul, but it was so sudden that it didn't even last one second, but as a Titled Douluo, he felt that one second like an eternity.

Without thinking he mediated and spread his senses through the whole camp while getting ready for an enemy attack. But noticing nothing unusual from even his Titled Douluo's senses he shook his head.

“Was it a spiritual attack..? But nothing happened to my body or mind..Or was that an attack from an evil spirit master?” 

“I think I'm too stressed due to this war..”

Shaking his head, Dai Hao continued his work to protect the empire. But unknown to him he was soon going to lose all the warmth in his heart due to a curse. A curse by his own son for neglecting his familial duties.

.

.

*** 

.

.

“Damn! Making only two curses took me a whole week.” 

A small boy complained as he patiently waited for his roasted fish to get heated enough to eat. 

After Huo Yuhao started his cultivating technique, he noticed his appetite slowly increased which forced him to hunt and eat ten-year-old fish spirit beasts from the nearby river. 

After finishing his lunch, he poured water on the fire he had created for his lunch and sneaked away to the cave which was his small home for the past week. 

After checking all the small traps and illusion formations around the cave, he entered the cave while packing all his stuff. 

A small orb the size of his fist was floating in front of him as he got ready to get his first spirit ring. A large amount of negative aura of red colour was radiating from the orb which illuminated the cave.

“Prohibition of Warmth”

A curse that doesn't allow a person to feel a warmth in his heart even if that person is close to fire or has a fire-type martial spirit. To put this curse on someone the user should have once felt the lack of warmth.

For Huo Yuhao, his mother was the only person who provided warmth but the loneliness he felt and his hatred towards Dai Hao after her death made it easy to create this curse.

Usually, curses of concepts had severe conditions to put on someone with Titled Douluo power. But this world which still hadn't divulged enough to understand the concept of martial spirit and spirit or soul formations made it easy for the Champion to curse without worrying about any backlash.

“But it's a pity…”

He muttered as he looked at another orb that was floating a little deep in the cave. The hatred emitting from that orb was enough to make the aura from the orb in his hand look like a candle flame. Even he was surprised to find out how much he hated that woman at such a young age. 

All the negative feelings from the orb were enough to materialize a killing intent. 

“Prohibition of Dream and Hope”

One of the highest levels of the conceptual curse. To lose dreams and hopes. Sleeping peacefully was no longer possible for the applied person. But from the memories at White Tiger Mansion, it was reasonable that this type of feeling to kill will give birth in the heart and soul of Huo Yuhao. The humiliation and oppression he and his mother faced there for six years…

But it was a pity that he couldn't meet one of the requirements to complete this curse. He just needed a few drops of blood of the person or his/her descendant on whom he wanted to curse.

As he had the blood of that person flowing in his blood, he was easily able to curse him. But to curse the Duchess of White Tiger, he might need to give a little visit to his “half-brothers”. And knowing the future possibility well, he knew that getting their blood will be easy enough in the future if everything goes according to his plan.

Huo Yuhao commanded the orb for that bitch inside his sea of consciousness to hide its presence, as he saw the prohibition of warmth taking place. The orb in his hand vanished in a few moments indicating that Dai Hao was cursed forever.

Pouring spirit power into his martial spirit while activating the skill Eyes of Fate, he saw the world in different colours. Each colour has a different meaning for different events. 

Ignoring all the unnecessary things he only concentrated on the outskirts of the Star Luo Forest where he could find his first spirit ring of 1,000,000 years.

.

.

*** 

.

.

“Wuwu..wuu”

A rabbit goddess wept silently on her patient bed in an infirmary while a pink-haired goddess tried to heal her deep wounds.

The Infirmary of the Divine Realm was filled with many gods and goddesses groaning, while some were resting from a gruesome battle that just happened a few hours ago.

A white-haired man was treating a few gods while providing them with recovery sausages from his martial spirit. 

“Sister Wu, you should calm down. It is already a miracle that your child is safe after the battle with Brother San. It will not be good for the child in your belly if you continue to cry like this.” Ning Rongrong, Goddess of Nine Colours tried to console her.

“Bu-t..what sh-ould I do n-ow…San Gege who-m I know is no more al-ive…wuwu” Xiao Wu, now the current Goddess of Sea said while crying in between.

A few hours ago, the Douluo Divine Realm was plunged into a great war. Tang San, one of the God Enforcers, suddenly started the ceremony of converting the Divine realm, a 5th-dimensional place into a Divine Star, a 6th-dimensional place.

This ceremony once was initiated by Dragon God which failed due to unknown reasons. So when all gods noticed the ceremony again, without hesitation they tried to kill Tang San, the initiator of this ceremony.

Tang San tried to persuade Xiao Wu to sacrifice herself for her spirit ring and spirit bone to help him ascend to Supreme God King Realm. Xiao Wu was betrayed to know that her husband didn't care about the well-being of her daughter and the unborn child in her baby. 

Even all the sworn brothers and sisters of Tang San were surprised by the sudden change in him. When Xiao Wu hesitated to sacrifice herself, Tang San attacked her to kill her. 

But he underestimated a mother's wrath, for it is the strongest power in the universe. 

And a great war engulfed where Dai Mubai took the side of Tang San saying that Brother San was doing the right thing and was thinking for everybody's good. 

With unknown powers, Tang San managed to hold Asura God and Sea God positions and reached the peak God King realm. The said battle resulted in the death of the God of Evil, Dai Mubai, and many gods. After the great sacrifice of Ma Hongjun and the Goddess of Kindness, they managed to properly seal Tang San with his life connected to Divine Realm to sustain the backlash done by the ceremony.

[A/N: In the novel, it is said that Tang San needed to fuse with Xiao Wu to hold the position of Asura God. Xiao Wu as a spirit beast didn't get a God position and was able to ascend after becoming the scabbard of the Asura sword which fused with Tang San helped him to get the Asura God Seat.]

After the halt of the ceremony, the connection between the Douluo Planet and the Divine Realm was cut off. And somehow Xiao Wu managed to get the seat of Goddess of Sea. Xiao Wu, Oscar, Ning Rongrong, Zhu Zhuqing, and a few other Gods managed to successfully stabilize the Divine Realm without disturbing the space around it.

“Huff…huff…” 

A long black-haired goddess with cat ears huffed as she ran inside the Infirmary in a hurry. After the end of the war, Zhu Zhuqing remained, at last, to calculate all the logistics and damage done to the Divine Realm. Even though she was less injured, the betrayal and the death of her husband were the most painful injuries to her heart.

Without losing her cold look, she reached Xiao Wu and Ning Rongrong.

“Xiao Wu, your daughter managed to successfully reach Douluo Continent and met Da Ming and Er Ming before the connection was cut off…”

Hearing the good news, Xiao Wu sighed in relief. At least her daughter was in a safe place under the protection of her brothers. She even added a little of her Divine Intent to her daughter's soul for her protection.

Ning Ronrong noticed the dark expression on Zhu Zhuqing and asked worriedly, “What happened, Zhuqing?”

“...the Golden Dragon King escaped from her seal. During our battle, she managed to sneak away from the Divine Realm. But what worries me is, why did the Golden Dragon King, one of the representations of pride, wrath, and destruction, run away instead of attacking the divine realm at its weakest point when we were busy in an internal war…”

.

.

*** 

.

.

Exams are scary…

I even almost forgot the future plots and plans of my fanfics due to my semester exams.

Now I'm back and will try to post a chapter after every two days if possible.

4