Chapter 9
68 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-9 

.

.

By: Child of Fate 

.

.

*** 

.

“Phew..I'm ready now…”

Taking a deep breath while having the determination to face the unknown, Huo Yuhao closed his eyes while starting his Cultivation Technique (Ex).

Cultivation Technique (Ex) was one of the best techniques to improve body, mind, soul, talent, and body constitution without any large backlash. This technique was created by his past self who was only concentrated on revenge. 

The only flaw in this technique is that a person won't gain immediate power or talent. It takes time according to the rank the person is using.

For example, if a person with Cultivation Technique (B) can reach the 20th soul rank from 10th in two years then a person with Cultivation Technique (A) can do the same thing in a year while a person with Cultivation Technique (S) can do it in 6 months.

If a person uses this technique in a rich energy-filled environment, his speed of cultivation and improvement won't increase. The speed will remain the same even if the person will cultivate in an area with a very low energy-filled environment.

The thing which a person can benefit from this technique is that he/she will have a stable and strong foundation without any imbalance in his body, mind, or soul. After cultivating this technique for a certain amount of time different people will produce different cultivation techniques according to their talent, skill, and will.

For example, a person with the talent of a  spear and an affinity for the fire element after using Cultivation Technique will be able to form a dangerous spear technique or fire-type spells or both.

But after cultivating Cultivation Technique (Ex), Huo Yuhao noticed that he can make a lot of techniques due to having talent in a lot of fields. 

So he chose to mostly concentrate on his spiritual type of attacks, his Spirit Eyes, and Formation Technique(A) till it reaches the Ex rank.

With his little knowledge of herbs from Pill Making and with the help of Reveal (Ex), he was able to identify a few plants which can help him to repel ten-year-old and some hundred-year-old spirit beasts. 

After making a small circle of those repelling plants on a small part of the outskirts of the large Star Luo Forest, he sat in the middle of that circle and started to cultivate Cultivation Technique (Ex). 

After cultivating it for the past week he noticed how nobody could detect if he is currently cultivating or not. It also helped him recover his stamina or injuries to his body, mind, and soul altogether.

But the place he was cultivating is one of the turning points of Huo Yuhao's life. This place which he found with the help of Eyes of Fate was the same place where at the age of ten Huo Yuhao will form his first spirit ring with Skydream, an Ice Worm spirit beast. 

The same Skydream who waited in this place for Spirit Master with the mental attribute to have revenge on the spirit beasts of Star Luo Forest absorbed his essence and harassed him.

Doing things different from the future he saw, Huo Yuhao this time came to this place at the age of eight years and also without the fateful meeting with Tang Ya and Beibei. The two same people recruited him in Tang Sect and gave him a place in Shrek Academy according to the future he saw from his Fateless skill. 

But this time he was going to do things his way…

Without hiding anything, Huo Yuhao cultivated his mind and soul with Cultivation Technique (Ex) while he cultivated his body subconsciously. Keeping his Sea of Consciousness open for a few minutes while cultivating was a risk on his part. 

Feeling a little breeze of fresh air from the forest grazing through his whole body, an evil grin formed on his face.

“It is time to meet my uninvited guests who entered my Sea of Consciousness.”

.

.

*** 

.

.

“Damn!! What happened?! Everything should have gone according to my plan. Then why is this place so powerful?!!”

In an empty and barren land of unknown size, two figures were tightly restrained by chains and seals. One of them was struggling to get free from those chains like her life was in danger, while the other figure calmly looked at the chains with curiosity and cautiousness. 

Appearing in his Sea of Consciousness in the form of his physical body of an eight-year boy, Huo Yuhao looked at the gigantic figures who were tightly restrained by his formation in amazement and surprise.

Amazement because it was his first time looking at such a 7 meters long Ice Silk Worm. Its whole body is white jade, sparkling and translucent. Under its surface, light glows circulate. On its head, it has a pair of eyes sparkling with golden light which looked at him in anger.

But he was surprised because the second figure whom he thought was the Necromancer from a different universe according to the future, was instead a large Western Dragon with five claws and its entire body covered in Golden scales. A pair of horns sprout from its head, and its body's of the form serpentine. It possesses two massive wings and it has five claws under its belly.

It was fucking Golden Dragon King!! 

Even without realizing what was happening, Huo Yuhao activated all his skills secretly in reflex while thinking about why and what the consequences of this big thing appearing here were. 

What happened in the Divine Realm to release the Golden Dragon King? Is it another plan of that Tang bastard? Or is it a coincidence? Or someone else is controlling the flow of fate in this universe?

[A/N: … ]

But Huo Yuhao relaxed a little when he found that even the great Golden Dragon was successfully sealed by his formation. 

“Mortal… I'm Golden Dragon King, the physical representation of the great Dragon God and you are the second person who has gained the right to speak your name and recognize yourself from me.” 

The arrogant and cold voice of the dragon reverberated in the Sea of Consciousness. But Huo Yuhao noticed that the voice contained a lot of pride and was feminine. 

“My name is not important here. What is important, is why two spirit beasts more than a million years old tried to enter the most delicate part of a spirit master, that also of a small and cute 8 years old boy.”

The words spoken by Huo Yuhao were neither arrogant nor anger-filled; instead, it was calm like still water. But the look on his face screaming ‘I know everything’ made both the spirit beasts want to punch his face.

“Hmph. You won't fool me human. Sitting in a forest while keeping your Sea of Consciousness open was like a great invitation to get attacked by spiritual attacks. And judging this powerful formation or 'contract', I can say with guarantee that you were waiting for someone to enter this place.”

“This can only mean two things. One, you knew we both will be entering your Sea of Consciousness like some future-gazing ability. Two, you have abilities impossible for an 8-year-old human child.”

Snorting and having a calm gaze in her eyes, Golden Dragon King looked at the human child in anticipation of his response. But his response only frustrated and irritated her.

“Are you really…Golden Dragon King and not Silver Dragon King in disguise? Because getting chained and not getting angry about it, is not one of the traits of Golden Dragon King.”

Ignoring the speechless look of the dragon, Huo Yuhao looked curiously at the other occupant of his Sea of Consciousness who has remained eerily silent.

But soon enough he realized that the Ice Worm was not eerily silent, she was instead fast asleep, which gained a tick mark on his small head. 

“You Worm! This is not your house so you can sleep here!!”

.

.

*** 

.

.

“Guest Contract”

This contract is made up of different formations, whose terms and conditions are agreed upon subconsciously by a simple energy signature if a being enters the contracted area with no ill intention toward the person to whose contracted area belongs. 

The spiritual power of Ice Worm and Golden Dragon King when entering the Sea of Consciousness of Huo Yuhao, agreed on the contract as the terms and conditions of it didn't contain any harmful or ill intent toward Ice Worm and Golden Dragon King.

The terms and Conditions of Huo Yuhao's contract were simple.

First, the agreed being should not do any harm to Huo Yuhao or his possession while the being is in the contracted area. If Huo Yuhao attacks the being, then the being is allowed to retaliate.

Second, if the being's powers are too much for the contracted area to handle then the being's power will chain itself to get adjusted and not harm the contracted area.

“This is…amazing. I never thought one can use spiritual powers like this to chain a higher being's power.” Tian Meng, the Ice Worm spirit beast said with awe in her bright eyes.

“And you are saying that this knowledge of formations is from your past lives? But then- wait did you meet the Will of this universe?”

Golden Dragon King or Long Jin said in surprise for the first time. Souls from outside the universe can't enter without the permission of the Will of this universe. And this Will only allows the souls from whom it can benefit something. 

“Yes. In a way, I am from outside. But the Will accepted me here as this universe's being to complete two tasks.” 

Knowing that knowledge of Champion, Void, and Gods might be too much, he only mentioned his task to complete in this universe.

“I don't care about this task. I want to know, what do you want from me?” Tian Meng said straightforwardly.

Giving a small smile to the Ice Worm beast, Huo Yuhao stated his deal.

“I want you to become my first conscious spirit ring and help me become a God. So that when I reach God's rank, you will be free-”

“I agree!!” She said excitedly.

Surprised at her outburst, Huo Yuhao shook his head. Only if she knew that the God rank he was mentioning was different from the God rank she was thinking.

“Cough. If you help me take a little revenge on the beasts of Star Luo Forest in the next ten years and give me a place here to live till you reach God rank, then I will agree to all the terms.” She stated her terms with excitement.

She had enough confidence in Huo Yuhao to reach God rank. Not only does he have an abnormally large amount of spiritual power than a normal spirit master, but he also has the potential and unknown knowledge to make his path to Godhood easier. Which means she can become God easily.

Huo Yuhao had a strange glint in his eyes when she mentioned the term for a place.

“I agree to all terms except to give a place to live here. I won't give a part of my sea of consciousness to you to live. Instead, you have to live here on rent while paying me with occasional help often when needed.”

Having the spiritual power of a +1,000,000 years old beast at any time will help Huo Yuhao to practice his formations and skills to Ex rank in the future.

And soon enough, Tian Meng dropped a drop of blood from her body on the contract formed by Huo Yuhao after carefully reading and negotiating the terms and conditions about becoming his Conscious Spirit Ring.

“Human, make a contract with me also. I will give you a great inheritance, in return help me devour Silver Dragon King and help me in the fight against the Divine Realm.” Long Jin said thinking that the human will be happy to make a contract with her, the Golden Dragon King. 

But the reality was something else…

“I refuse”

.

.

*** 

.

.


A/N: Pls comment if any mistake is found.

4