Chapter 10
84 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10 

.

.

By: Child of Fate 

.

.

*** 

.

“Do you think that I will help you in your goals just for the inheritance of an unknown person?” Huo Yuhao said with a deadpan look.

Guessing the inheritance Long Jin was talking about was not hard, but accepting this deal will bring nothing profitable for him. Because one of his tasks was to regain balance in this universe, which might lead him against the Divine Realm in one way or another.

Long Jin sighed as she knew she was asking too much from him. From her perspective, to reach godhood Huo Yuhao will need a God's trial from the Divine Realm. And going against them will bring him more loss than profit.

But she was also desperate and was left without any choice. When she sensed a great war was raging in the Divine Realm, she was able to escape from her seals which were weakened due to her relentless efforts for millions of years.

But before she could start revenge on all those gods, an unknown soul calmed all her negative emotions while asking her to pass his inheritance to someone worthy. That unknown soul called himself a necromancer from a different universe.

He was also the first person she respected in her life after Dragon God, for he was able to dissolve all the negative parts of Dragon God himself which brought back Long Jin's sanity. 

When she asked why he used all his spiritual power to save her, he answered that she looked like him in his younger days. With the help of his spiritual powers, she was able to successfully stabilize her divinity of Destruction and Time from the Dragon God.

But in return, her physical body was disintegrated, and needed to find someone on Douluo Continent to support her spirit form. This led to her meeting with Huo Yuhao, whose potential and knowledge can help her to achieve her revenge. 

“What do you want from me, human?” She asked. His calm look was enough to make her realize that he wanted something from her.

“Become my bloodline spirit. In return, I will help you in your revenge.”

For a moment silence spread throughout Huo Yuhao's Sea of Consciousness. This silence was broken by the Golden Dragon's maniacal laughter.

After gaining her sanity back and being free from the negative thoughts of the Dragon God, Long Jin for the first time felt ridiculous.

‘Becoming his bloodline spirit’. It means her powers will be in his bloodline while she becomes his spirit forever. Even in ancient times, no spirit beasts dared to share each other as bloodline spirits because of one event.

Once the only fire Phoenix became the bloodline spirit of a human to entertain itself from the million years of boredom. But after the death of that human, the last fire phoenix vanished forever from the universe. 

Fearing that humans might learn this method to vanish even their souls and memories from this universe, they destroyed the method of bloodline spirit. 

When she heard this human asking to become his bloodline spirit, she didn't feel anger, instead, she was filled with amusement and wanted to know the limits of his potential.

“Human- no brat, if you can accept my powers then I will happily become your bloodline spirit and will even give you a great inheritance.”

The powers of the Dragon God were flowing through her whole body. So when she saw a small brat asking to accept these powers she felt amusement. Will he be able to handle these immense powers and won't lose his sanity?

Dragons never bowed their heads to the weak. They respect strength and like that if Huo Yuhao can completely assimilate Long Jin's power then she will happily become his bloodline spirit.

Even though she knows his chances of him coming alive from this are almost zero, she is happy to know that there is at least a being to challenge her powers in this universe.

Huo Yuhao also knew the risks of doing this, but he had confidence in his skills to accept any bloodline of the Void. 

But first, he needs to form his first spirit ring.

.

.

*** 

.

.

Star Luo Forest 

Outskirts 

A boy was meditating under a tree while a small spiritual bird made of pure light watched every action of his.

The being who supplied the bird with spiritual power and the consciousness of the bird were numb after watching Huo Yuhao cultivate his body, soul, and mind altogether for the past week, which was impossible according to their knowledge. 

But this time they were shocked when suddenly a small silver-white ring formed on his head while his closed eyes glowed in silver colour due to spirit power.

Manifesting spirit rings was only possible if the said being is a spirit beast, but manifesting a spirit ring without killing a spirit beast? Never. The being who was connected to the bird through the spiritual link was a limit douluo with immense knowledge. She realized that the spirit ring which manifested was not a normal 10-year-old spirit ring.

After getting over the surprise, the light bird continued to guard Huo Yuhao against any attack from a spirit beast who might pass through the spirit beast-repelling ring made by him.

The light bird went against the command of the limit douluo through whose help she was able to manifest as a light element bird. She went near the boy in worry as she found him soaking in sweat while his face looked calm and concentrated on something important.

‘Is something wrong with him?’ The bird asked.

‘I don't know. It might be related to his mutated Spirit Eyes. But why are you not worried about this unknown knowledge he has?’ The Limit douluo asked.

‘Hmph. I know Hao'er the best and know that he is mature enough to handle himself. What I need to do is just protect him from any danger that he can't handle on his own.’ The bird harrumphed while saying.

‘Sigh. Just don't reveal yourself for now. Never knew my clone is such a son-con.’ The being sighed while they continued to protect and watch Huo Yuhao.

Yes, they were just watching and protecting him. No way it is called stalking him.

.

.

*** 

.

.

“...She is sleeping right?”

“I agree with you brat. It seems like she represents the sin of sloth itself.”

“But she is beautiful…” Huo Yuhao muttered with a light blush.

With a little smile on his face, he waved his hand and commanded his new spiritual powers to make comfortable clothes appear on the naked beauty sleeping in front of him.

Tian Meng transformed into a teen human girl after she became Huo Yuhao's first spirit ring.  Due to her large amount of spiritual power, he needed to seal her power in 7 seals which would later be unsealed as he gets stronger in the future. 

But currently, she was wearing a jacket with a hood covering her long blue hair. The size of her breasts was easily guessed even though they were covered by the simple blue coloured pajamas formed by him. Her white skin was crystal-like making her sleeping face more pretty and cute.

“Slim legs and waist…just by doing nothing she has such a model-like figure. Damn all women of my Home Universe might get envious of this.” Yuhao said as he remembered how much his mom and aunt Debi used to exercise to look slim and beautiful in his Home Universe.

Shaking off those thoughts of their naked bodies he saw when he was a small child, Yuhao found the large golden eyes looking at him with curiosity and excitement.

“So, what is your rank now brat?” 

“My soul power reached rank 15 and my spiritual power heh.” 

With a smirk, he waved his hand which made the whole barren land into a grassy land. And with another wave of his hand, he made a two-storey house and then teleported Tian Meng into one of the bedrooms with his spiritual power.

Long Jin was surprised at this level of control. But what surprised her more was that everything formed was not an illusion but was solid enough to sustain for decades. 

“Reality Manipulation…”

Huo Yuhao nodded his head at her remark.

“Yes. Reality Manipulation but only in my Sea of Consciousness with my spiritual and soul power. It was hard but if I get a little hang of it, I will be able to do it with just my thoughts in the real world also.”

“Before I gain your powers, remember that it was me, a human named Huo Yuhao, who will assimilate your powers and will become your partner forever.” Yuhao said arrogantly not caring if she misunderstands the last part.

Instead of getting angry, Long Jin laughed.

“Huo brat, remember that you need to have enough strength to become worthy of my powers. And if you successfully assimilate then I will teach you all the knowledge and tricks of my power.” She said with a matching tone of his arrogance.

With a sneer, a golden core that radiated strong soul power appeared in front of the dragon. With her thoughts, the core entered Huo Yuhao's body. 

Long Jin thought that her bloodline would be too much for him to handle and will die in a few seconds. But she never knew that there was another great bloodline flowing in his body which was one of the rarest bloodlines in the Void.

Spirit Summoning Bloodline. A bloodline that allows its user to summon any spirit from any universe of the Void. It didn't matter if the spirit was dead or alive, living or non-living, human or non-human.

Suppressing the Golden Dragon King's core with all his spiritual power, while using his Spirit Eyes and one of the abilities of its first spirit ring to seal all the powers for a few moments. Then he used this core as a catalyst to activate his Spirit Summoning Bloodline.

The moment he activated his bloodline, the whole Sea of Consciousness froze. Tian Meng, Long Jin, and Huo Yuhao froze in their places.

Soon a circle with different formations appeared in front of Yuhao. And his first spirit was summoned. But it was a spirit from the dead which means it can only stay with him if the spirit agrees to make a familiar contract with him. 

The spirit looked like a young man with a lively atmosphere of youth and a young man. He was a teenager. His body emitted a faint seven-colored light. But all the seven colours shining were dulled with grey light which meant he was dead for a long time and was successfully summoned because he had some regrets.

“I hope you can complete my father's wish to make a Divine Star and rule it. Hope you are worthy of this bloodline. Take my memories to understand the power of your future enemies who might threaten your Divine Star in the future.” 

Saying all this the spirit gave a drop of unknown blood which calmed the Golden Dragon King's core and changed its colour from gold to nine different colours. Then the spirit passed all his memories into Huo Yuhao which got arranged due to the Library of Memories (E) skill.

The spirit of the young man vanished away to enter the cycle of reincarnation and the flow of time which was stopped continued in the Sea of Consciousness. 

.

.

*** 

.

.

4