Chapter 11
57 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11 

.

.

By: Child of Fate 

.

.

*** 

.

Huo Yuhao's POV 

.

.

“What was that?! How could you summon death spirits?! And what happened to me becoming your bloodline spirit?!”

“Wait a minute! I need to assimilate this new information in my head.” I said while my skills started to work and assimilate the new knowledge in my head.

The new knowledge in my head gave me a lot of headaches. Should have done some preparations in the future before activating my bloodline.

Looking up I saw the Golden Dragon King glaring in my direction. Well, using her core which represented her whole life for something unknown is a big no from her side. But I couldn't help my greed for more and used the Golden Dragon King's core as a catalyst for my first spirit summon.

“I'm sorry for using your core without knowledge but my greed to become stronger couldn't help it so I used your core as a catalyst for my bloodline to summon a spirit.” 

“Hmph. I have never seen greed and ambition in someone this much. But knowing well you are using it to become stronger and have understood all the pros and cons of it, I will cease my anger. But I won't forgive you for using my core without my knowledge.” 

The golden dragon roared at the end. I sighed in relief knowing that it is not angry at me for misusing her property and not following the deal.

Slowly and steadily I explained a little about my bloodline to her because summoning anything from a different realm is an impossible thing from her knowledge. 

“Who was that person you summoned then? Because his bloodline was enough to compete and suppress my bloodline.” The golden dragon said in seriousness.

“He was the Dragon Prince or the son of the Dragon God. I was able to summon his dead spirit because he had some regrets. And before going away he passed Dragon God's core into my second martial spirit space, forming Dragon God spirit as my spirit.”

Not believing my sentence, the golden dragon took me gently in the palm of its large hand and then sniffed me a little. 

So close. I dumbly stared at its beautiful dragon scales while its golden eye emitted the pride and majesty of a dragon. 

“...Yes. It is there. Slowly the spirit is assimilating while accepting your Spirit Eyes as your martial spirit which is a rare thing because a Dragon's pride doesn't allow it to have another spirit for its host. But even the Dragon God's spirit accepted your mutated Spirit Eyes' as your first martial spirit. Just how many mysteries are your eyes hiding?”

Phew. This can be considered good news. Because having two martial spirits clashing with each other is not a good situation for me. 

I removed myself from the claws of the golden dragon and landed on the ground using my spiritual power. But while landing down I used my Spirit Abyss realm spiritual power to cover the aura of my Dragon God martial spirit.

And sure enough, with the spiritual power rivaling a Titled Duoluo, I was able to mask away my second martial spirit's aura.

“It might work for others, but you can't mask away the bloodline suppression of Dragon God on spirit beasts, especially dragons.” 

Listening to the golden dragon increased my worries about my plans. Ugh. Let it be. No pain no gain. To gain greater power I need to sacrifice a few of my plans. 

With a wave of my hand, I created a few complex formations together to form a contract. Writing a few terms and conditions on it I floated it towards the Golden Dragon King.

“So..you want to make me your spirit soul while helping on a few occasions in exchange to get my revenge against the Divine realm and break the ancient laws which are stopping spirit beasts from becoming gods?” The golden dragon asked me.

Even though she sounds a little skeptical about my claims, the contract was the only thing that could help me regain her trust while also providing her help with my plans. 

“Yes. I will fulfill the conditions of the contract. If I don't complete the part of my deal, all my powers will assimilate in you and my soul will be destroyed. But if you won't complete part of your conditions, the same penalty will happen to you.” I said calmly.

“Humph. If I hadn't any other option than you I would have chosen someone else to help me in my revenge. But with you being the only candidate to slay gods in the future, I choose you as my future partner.” The golden dragon said arrogantly.

.

.

*** 

.

.

Tian Ming's POV 

.

.

It was after an ice blizzard I met my arch-enemy. 

For once I had come out of my secret hiding place to roam a little. But what greeted me was the Ice Emperor of the Extreme North. The Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion. 

She had two colors on her body. One was the color of ice, and the other was a jade green color.

The front end of its body had four layers stacked above each other, and each layer was longer than the previous one by a third of a meter. Its head lay on the frontmost layer, and its silver-white mouth shone with an ominous, cold light. 

Its two pincers were both a meter long, and they were both covered with strange diamond-like hexagonal protrusions. Only the foremost parts of its pincers were covered in a mirror-like silverish-white color just like its mouth.

Its eyes were yellow as if two yellow diamonds had been embedded within its sockets. They were also hexagonal, and the flickering of their crystal-like yellow light gave off a feeling similar to that of a gem glistening.

Unlike the finely segmented tail of an ordinary scorpion, the tail of the Ice Emperor only had five segments. Each segment shone with an alluring jade-green light that was filled with luster. Its five segments were identically colored, and the segment nearest to its upper body was the widest of the five; the further away from its body, the narrower it got. The last segment was also inlaid with diamond-like protrusions, and the very tip of its tail similarly flickered with a mirror-like, silverish-white luster.

In Extreme it was said that Ice Worm spirit beasts are the prey of Ice Scorpion spirit beasts. So meeting the predator of my race, I did the only thing I could, I cursed at her in different manners.

Even though it was reckless and stupid of me at that time, I managed to run away and hide away from her due to my immense spiritual powers. 

But what she said before leaving me was forever imprinted in my mind.

“Fucking worm. It managed to escape my senses. Even though it looked ugly, I had never seen one of its species reach 100,000 years. Sure enough Extreme North never ceases to surprise me…”

So when I returned to my hiding place and continued to absorb the ice essences formed at that place, I decided to evolve and become an Ice butterfly which was considered a myth for my species. 

But even after becoming a million spirit beast, I was never able to achieve my goal. After getting trapped in Star Luo Forest by spirit beasts, I heard how humans were able to second awaken their martial spirit. So from then, I was in search of a human who had the spiritual type of martial spirit and has the potential to reach godhood, for this can help me achieve two of my goals. One, to evolve to become stronger and more beautiful, and two, to live forever by becoming a God.

And sure enough, I found my destiny but I never expected this…

Using my spiritual power I gently soiled a seed while continuing to do it until I completed the line of land I was assigned.

“Yuhao! Just how much more do I have to do?” I shouted.

I accepted to become his first conscious spirit ring expecting to live in his spiritual sea lazily while providing him my help during critical situations.

But never would have I expected him to shamelessly blackmail me to do work for him to eat food made by him. Even though I can survive forever on his spiritual power, it was stupid of me to taste his food. Now I am always craving his heavenly food. Curse my mouth.

“Just check if Long Jin is doing it correctly or not. Then you could rest, Tian Ming.” Huo Yuhao, my contracted human said.

Even though his spiritual power rivaled a Titled Douluo, he still wanted to plant these seeds manually which he considers a holy work. He and his weird sayings from another world.

But knowing well the food I will eat in the future is going to be made and taken care of by my own hands will give another excitement. 

Going to another part of the hill created by Yuhao by reality manipulation in the spiritual sea, I saw the great Golden Dragon King herself looking at the newly grown sapling in curiosity.

Even it was a great surprise for me to know that the great Golden Dragon King is a female. When I found a woman of my age with long blond hair, golden eyes, and bosoms a little larger than mine, for a second I believed Huo Yuhao cheated on me. But later I realized the woman was the Golden Dragon King now a spirit soul of the second martial spirit of my contracted human.

I was shocked to find him having a Dragon God spirit and the Golden Dragon King herself became his second conscious spirit ring.

Heh. This only proved that my choice to choose Huo Yuhao was correct.

.

.

*** 

.

.

A/N: Gotta go and write the POV chapter of my other fic.

.

.

*** 

.

.

3