Chapter 13
50 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-13 

.

.

By: Child of Fate 

.

.

*** 

.

Huo Yuhao's POV 

.

<

Name: Noah 

True Name(s): Ian Cahill, Huo Yuhao, ???, ???, …

Rank: F

Class(es): Weapon Master, Cultivator, ???, ???, ….

Bloodline: Spirit Summoning bloodline (1/2)

Title: Fallen Champion, Creator, Champion of Luck, Spirit Master, ???, ???, …

Innate Traits: Calm mind (SS), Mana Control (SSS) 

Martial Spirit(s): Mutated Spirit Eyes, Dragon God 

Martial Souls: Tian Ming (2), Long Jin (2), Bing Di (1)

Spirit Skills: 

  1. Spirit Eyes: Soul Reading, 3-D Vision, Spiritual Sharing, Spiritual Shock/Death, Spiritual Talk, Illusion 

  2. Dragon God: Time Domain, Accelerate, Temporal Intuition, Absolute Destruction, Death Aspect Inducement, Memory Destruction, Ice Domain, Ice Sealing

Spirit Bones: 

  1. Ice Jade Empress Scorpion (Torso): Ice Empress's Wrath, Ice Armour

Soul / Body Physique: Dragon God Physique (F), $#@%& Physique (sealed)

Class skills: Eye of Skills (F), Cultivation Technique (Ex), Movement Technique (Ex), Weapon Mastery (B), Formation Technique (A), Pill Making (D), Eyes of Fate (S), Curse Techniques (A), ???, ???, …

Active skills: Concentration (S), Mind Defence (B), Soul Defence (B), Charm Resistance(A), Pain Resistance(B), Ice Immunity (E), Poison Immunity (E), Adaptable (E), Spiritual Sense (D), Killing Intent (Ex), ???, ???, …

Passive skills: Danger Sense(S), Reveal (Ex), Fateless (???), Library of Memories (E), Language Comprehension (SS), Intuition (E), Charm (Ex), ???, ???, ….

“Phew. I'm ready.” I said as I released a calm breath while looking at the 50,000 years old Chimera.

Well it was not real. It was in pure spiritual form made by element powers of Tian Ming, Long Jin and Bing Di (Ice Emperor). With the help of my formations and their elements, this Chimera which had an ice tail, dragon face and large wings formed with intelligence. 

That was only possible in my spiritual sea. The Chimera didn't have a life or soul, it was purely formed from my formations to give it a basic intelligence of a beast and its powers.

In this way, I usually practised my spirit abilities as a change of pace after getting defeated by Long Jin in very spar.

I am battling the Chimera in the barren land formed in my spiritual sea, far away from the agricultural lands. 

After attaching spirit rings to my martial spirit, I found out that 1,000,000 years old spirit rings mostly give three spirit abilities, while 100,000 years old provide two. 

Using 3-D vision, one of the spirit abilities of my first spirit ring of Tian Ming, allowing me to view 360 degree vision of the required area according to my spirit power, I dashed towards the Chimera.

I used Spiritual Shock, one of the spirit abilities of my second spirit ring of Tian Ming, to give a shock or attack the soul of an opponent according to my spiritual power. I could also use this attack to instantly kill a Titled Duoluo by using half of the spiritual reserves of my Spirit Abyss realm. But knowing well I need to practise and hone my spirit abilities, I only used a little spiritual power, enough to stun the beast.

Then I created the illusion of myself attacking the beast from many directions in that split second Chimera was stunned, using my Illusion spirit ability of the second spirit ring of Tian Ming. 

I nodded my head inwardly as I saw my formations working properly as the Chimera remained stunned only for 2 seconds and had already formed multiple ice spikes to attack all my clones formed by my spirit ability as it was not capable of discerning the real me.

But I was one step ahead. Manipulating my spirit power efficiently, I used Accelerate - one of the spirit abilities of the first spirit ring from Long Jin - to accelerate my body and jump above the beast. At the same time I used Time Domain to slow the movements of Chimera as I had jumped above a three meters large beast with the help of enhanced strength due to Dragon God Physique. 

Now looking at the beast's body below, I used Ice Domain and Ice Sealing - spirit abilities from the spirit ring of Bing Di - to freeze the spirit power and spiritual power which 

is required to sustain the formations of the Chimera.

But as I landed safely on the ground, with a small twitch my whole body was covered in Ice Armour while I used Time Domain to slow the sudden attack from the Chimera while parrying the impact of it. 

Damn. So it has Ice Immunity, which allowed it to negate half of my ice elemental attacks. Should have taken the possibility of it with Ice Resistance skill.

Keeping the Ice Armour on my body - spirit ability from the Torso spirit bone of Bing Di - , I formed a Time Domain around myself to slow time, as I dodged the ice spikes which were meant to harm my soul and it can ignore my Ice Immunity due to it containing a large amount of spiritual power.

Narrowly dodging the spikes thrown at insane speed in my direction, I frowned as I found my Spirit Eyes barely managed to see the trajectory of the spikes with the help of Time Domain. 

I think I will need to visit Body Sect for the second awakening of my martial spirit. 

I threw a small red ball or a ball formed by the Absolute Destruction - spirit ability from the second ring of Long Jin - which had consumed 10 percent of spirit power from my reserves, when the Chimera was in my attacking range. 

While I threw that small ball of destruction which was of tennis ball size, I had already created the illusion of multiple balls at the beast's direction which also imitated the same radiation of destruction power which the real attack of mine radiated.

I sighed as I saw the Chimera disappearing due to the destruction element filled ball. A pity. Only if I was able to perfectly imitate the bestial instincts of a spirit beast using formations, then the Chimera might had a chance to deduce the real attack and dodge it. 

To hone my spirit abilities, I even restricted the use of all my skills at the advice of Long Jin. And sure enough I was able to reduce the spirit power required to use my spirit abilities while using them flexibly. 

Previously, I would have been dead tired if I fought a Chimera 25,000 years old while using only my spirit abilities. While now, I used only 40 percent of spirit power and 30 percent of spiritual power to defeat the 50,000 years old Chimera.

Feeling the improvement in the increase in proficiency of my spirit abilities, I smiled with happiness and little pride as I walked towards my three beautiful spirit souls, who watched the whole battle of mine.

And soon enough, I saw a blue haired girl writing something on spiritual form paper while a green haired girl chirped some points in between, while a blond woman calmly looked at me with a hint of a smile on her face.

“...how about ice and destruction element attacks with immunity to spiritual attacks, forming Chimera for the next spar…” Tian Ming said while immediately writing it on paper.

“Also add something to counter his Time Domain…” Bing Di said while Tian Ming scribbled a little and continued writing down.

“...Increase the age of Chimera to 100,000 years. He looks like he had done some warm up by fighting this Chimera. By increasing the age of Chimera he might feel the pressure and can also get some life and death experience…” Long Jin pointed out.

I felt a little cold at my back due to sudden sweat formed as I listened to their conversation. Are they making plans to kill me in different ways? 

.

.

*** 

.

.

“Ughh!! JUST WHICH BITCH HAD SUGGESTED TO WATCH AS A OBSERVER?!” A hooded woman screamed while looking at the four women who were floating in space while a large screen of theatre size was in front of them, showing the spars and interactions of Huo Yuhao and his spirit souls in his spiritual sea.

“... I agree with Medea for once. Interacting with him and forming new bonds with him through life and death situations is better than just watching him hanging with different women….I especially want his headpats.” One of the women among five said as she sulked and pouted as she looked at the smile of her Master. She wished to go on adventures with him, it would even be great if it was a date…

“Watching him is boring. Even though I enjoy it little as I watch him grow anew without thinking about revenge and started to think for himself for the first time. But I feel uncomfortable and frustrated. I want to tease him, as now he is still innocent. I even missed those times when I used to bring him a lot of trouble by just walking in random cities, while killing a few young masters, so that Master could spank my butt for bringing the wrath of those killed young masters' families on him, as I was considered his servant.” A beautiful woman said while caressing her bouncy butt which was once marked with red marks of her Master's hand. 

“ I-i on-l-y wanted to se-e if the current new Master is worthy to have us as his servants. I don't know how he is without all memories of previous reincarnation. I just thought it would be better to watch how he is and interact with other people to conquer his first universe.” A blond beauty said while her majesty -like appearance broke and she stuttered at start. 

“Insecure. Altria, you just feel insecure with a Master who now doesn't have the ambition which once attracted you. You are insecure that he will treat you or us as toys and won't treat us properly. ” A calm woman with long dark purple hair said while cleaning her glasses with a small cloth.

Altria looked down while the other three women who complained sighed as they had already felt her intentions after living together in the Soul Dimension of their Master for countless years in his revenge journey. 

For these strong five powerful servants, the spiritual sea of their Master was like a planet in his Soul Dimension and watched as he experienced a lot of things in his spiritual sea and outside world.

“But even I want to become one of the main characters in this plot (story) of my Master instead of an observer or helper when he was in his revenge arc. Now he is in the troupe of an overpowered MC, which is one of my favorites. I just can't stop myself from doing an early entry in his life to experience this new plot (story).” The same calm woman said this time by breaking her calm demeanor while taking short and sharp breaths while her face was a little red.

The other four women rolled their eyes and ignored her as they never understood what or why she mutters these things and suddenly gets aroused when she finds something interesting about her Master's life. 

Well, it can't be helped after all her Spirit Origin revolves around books as she had written the first novel in the human history of Earth.

.

.

*** 

.

.

A/N: For those who don't know, Bing Di is the name of Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion.

.

.

*** 

.

.

3