Chapter 116: Friendship – Part 2
3.8k 6 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walk up to Kaatohe from behind her as she chooses something to eat from the snack table, then I grab a handful of an ass cheek as I smirk at her. "You should visit us more often," I huskily suggest.

She turns her cat eyes towards me and stares in silence for a few seconds as I slowly slide a pinky claw past her lips. "Perhaps I should," she agrees with a rather dull tone.

I slide the claw out. "Are you alright?"

She grabs the claw and puts it back in, then I feel her pussy becoming warmer. "I am," she whispers with a faint nod.

I pull her waist closer and cup one of her small breasts as I caress her bronze skin. "You sound depressed," I state concernedly.

She smiles subtly, and her fangs peek out from behind her lips. "Perhaps I was just feeling lonely," she confesses, which is rather unlike her.

I release her breast and pull her face closer to mine, then I kiss her snout, and her whiskers twitch. "Seriously, come spend more time with us."

I release her ass and turn her body around to face me, then I finger her pussy properly as we slowly kiss, and her soft purrs pleasantly vibrate my tongue.

Hana joins us and hugs Kaatohe from behind. "I missed you, too. Our leopard has been spending too much time away from home," she whispers seductively as she fondles Kaatohe's breasts.

The cat woman breaks the kiss and lets out a low chuckle, then she turns her head sideways and kisses Hana, so I continue to savor our furry lover through our connection.

I look to the side and see Osaria staring at us like a stalking tiger, just waiting for the opportunity to steal Kaatohe from me.

I gently stimulate Kaatohe's pussy lips, then I lightly pinch her clit, making her gasp, and decide to suck on her nipples.

Nour gets distracted from his conversation with Oritiki and glances at us repeatedly, seemingly unable to believe what we're doing in public.

"They're about to fuck," Oritiki wryly states, catching him off-guard.

"W-what… here…?" He hesitantly asks and glances at us again.

She exhales loudly in amusement. "Why not? She's already naked, and he might as well be with how tight his clothes are."

Nour knits his eyebrows in concern. "You're enjoying this, aren't you? I heard that the Chimeras were exhibitionists, but-…"

She waves her hand and interrupts him, "Not exhibitionists, we're naturalists. The God of Creation plunked us down in the Broken Skies with skin, fur, and scales, and we found no need to cover ourselves up."

"I apologize, I didn't mean to offend," he serenely replies, putting on the noble mask for just a moment.

She snorts. "I'm not really offended, just baffled at how you land dwellers can feel shame about exposing your genitals." Then she presses a finger against her dark pussy lips, exposing the little nub of her clit. "Everyone has either this or a penis, so why would you ever be embarrassed about it?"

Ciel chimes in and gently explains, "It's us who are the true perverts here. We put so much value in our clothes that a fetish about hiding our bodies took hold over our cultures."

And Yunia also joins in, "It even affected us elves, who have absolute pride in our bodies." She motions to her lingerie-like dousnadeia. Though the shapes of her nipples and cameltoe are visible through the thin fabric, it's only those bits that are actually covered in non-transparent cloth.

Oritiki starts to slowly rub her clit as she watches us and continues, "Sometimes, we put on skirts out of consideration for the little ones, such as the dwarves, because they stand at eye level with our crotches, but that's as far as we'll go."

"I see… I'll try to be more receptive to your traditions," Nour diplomatically states and glances down.

"As if that's going to be difficult to you," Roxanne teasingly remarks and points at the bulge in Nour's pants.

Oritiki follows her finger and smirks. "You can touch yourself, too. It's considered an honor to have people think that you're worthy of being watched while you're sharing intimacy," she also teases him a bit.

He glances at his harem and promptly replies, "I'll pass."

Kaatohe slides her hand down into my pants and pulls out my cock, then she immediately starts to stroke it as her pussy gradually moistens.

"But at least watch us!" I shout at him and grin.

"Now you are definitely an exhibitionist!" Midori exclaims and raises her eyebrows as she stares at my engorged Sword.

Hana lifts her dress, exposing her naked pussy, then grabs Kaatohe's other hand and guides it to her slick, pulsating lips.

Suddenly, Osaria hugs Hana from behind and replaces Kaatohe's fingers with her own, diving them deep within Hana's fiery folds. "You're getting in the way of their spectacle," my milf whispers sultrily and whisks Hana away.

Then Poosh clears off half of the snacks table so that I can lay down Kaatohe on it.

I stop to observe her slim front and her bronze, bare skin, but she grabs my cock, aiming it at her moist lips, then she wraps her athletic legs around my waist and pulls me in.

I slide into her with ease, and we both moan in delight. I'll always be eternally grateful to Sai for her dedication in perfectly recreating the Chimeras' genitals, which is what allows me to truly enjoy moments like these.

I grab Kaatohe's necklace and kiss the amber gem that houses her spirit, but that makes her suddenly pause.

I slowly draw my hips back, making her purr, as I stare into her cat eyes and notice that their vertical slits have suddenly become round.

Oh, no…

"Are you alr-…" My question is interrupted by her furry arms suddenly wrapping around my neck just before they pull her body up so that she can press her face against mine and invade my mouth with her wild tongue.

Okay, I did something good, then.

I hug her right back and drive my hips back and forth, sliding in and out of her as her pussy lips grip my cock, begging for me to stay inside her.

I decide to share my pleasure with the girls, but I leave out Alissa since she gets off on neglect.

"Wolfy~…" Ciel pleads as she moans and starts rubbing her legs against each other, then the hall is filled with moans and the scent of female arousal.

"What's going on…?" Safiya hesitantly asks, dreading the answer.

Poosh whispers something about a bath to Nour, then he immediately collects his harem and leaves, the tent in his pants quite visibly bigger, but then he comes back and drags Midori out since she was still busy masturbating, having been simply too enthralled by Hana and Osaria to notice when the others left.

I grab both of Kaatohe's ass cheeks and lift her up off the table, then I use her weight to enhance the impact as I slam her hips against mine. Her small claws dig into familiar spots on my back, and Alissa's arousal increases further as even her favorite spots to leave her mark on my body are being taken by another woman.

Now that most of our audience is gone, I allow the girls to undress and really start the orgy. Oritiki quickly becomes so aroused that she has to leave and search for her husbands, though she'll be back for dinner with Nour.

Hana and Osaria scissor wildly, mad with lust, and touch their foreheads together as they stare into each other's eyes, fighting to seize the upper hand in this sexual battle.

Roxanne goes for Ciel, leaving Lina hanging, so Alissa takes care of her while Poosh gives Aoi a "hand," as in, a whole fist plunging up into her steamy, draconic pussy. Klein is still sore, so she just keeps Hukarere company while my white wolf masturbates.

Kaatohe locks her legs together, keeping my cock buried deep inside her as an orgasm courses through her body, and I decide to force myself to orgasm too, just so that she can feel my hot seed inside her, which will also enhance her orgasm.

"AAAAAH~…!" The spirit Chimera Companions are addicted to my cum, but none of them have ever screamed as loud as Kaatohe is right now whenever I filled their wombs with my coveted, hallowed seed.

Her eyes roll up into her skull, and she goes silent for a couple of seconds, then she suddenly gasps and starts gyrating her hips as she purrs with a chuckle.

I run a hand along her furred, spotted back, enjoying the feeling of her short hairs, and take in the scent of her arousal mixed with her sweat as our glistening bodies rub against each other.

This woman is mine, I'm sure of it, so it hurts me to hear her admit her feelings of loneliness. I feel guilty about how I won't always be able to be there when my concubines might need me, but this impertinent cat needs to be more open about her wants and needs, though I guess she has no problem with asking for my dick.

I lay her back down on the table so that I can pound her again, and she spread her legs wide apart, clearly asking for me to pierce her as deeply as I can.

I place my hand on her belly over her womb and use a thumb claw to play with her clit, making her grit her teeth as I use her nub to make her levels of pleasure surge wildly.

Her lips grip my shaft even harder, and the way that my slick head grinds against her folds brings me to another quick orgasm, then my balls pulsate as I empty them deep inside her.

My magical cum makes her scream out in pleasure again, and her legs start to go limp. I pick up speed with my pounding and make sure that she won't regain feeling in them anytime soon.

Our fucking isn't just wild, it's passionate, and the way she stares deep into my eyes reveals her love for me. She isn't just using me as a scratching post, I can see how much she enjoys hearing me moan, and she's trying her best to sync her movements with mine to enhance my pleasure.

She could just be rough and try to squeeze me dry, but she keeps her own wildness in check so that the pounding lasts longer and the rising pleasure becomes more noticeable for both of us.

She knows how much I love female feet and takes off one of her heels to offer her toes for me to suck on, even though she can barely lift her leg, then she grips the table harder to give herself more leverage to move her hips.

She grabs my hand on her clit and pulls it up to her lips, then she sucks on each claw while maintaining full eye contact, and the sight of it is so erotic that I cum inside her once more.

I grunt and lean on her as my orgasm makes my body stiffen up, but once my cock stops pulsating, we grin at each other, and I immediately resume moving my hips again.

I'm completely addicted to pussy. In my mind, there's barely anything that could ever be better than having a woman under me while I plunge my cock deep inside her and mark her as mine with my cum.

Even her cute toes taste delicious as I suck each one of them, the way that she lightly bites my claws with her cat fangs tells me whether or not I'm doing a good job, and if my claws weren't made of pseudo-okross, they'd be covered in bite marks already.

Her hands slide along my scales, then she grips my muscular biceps and squeezes, worshiping my body as much as she can considering that she doesn't have much reach from her vulnerable position under me.

And I worship her right back through my cock as I stretch her pussy lips wide and fill her with both seed and girth.

But the strength in her grip gradually fades, and her eyes start to lose focus as the pleasure steadily rises. The final moment is at hand, and the dragon spreads its wings as it prepares to roar.

"AAAAAHN~…!" She screams in bliss as her back arches and her pussy quivers.

"RAAAAGH~…!" I roar triumphantly as a huge load hoses out of my cock, and I even feel the pressure of it in my balls.

It feels as if time has stopped as we stand at the peak of pleasure for several long seconds, our minds as clear as a bright blue sky, but then it ends, and we return to the exhausting land of post-orgasm fatigue.

I look down at Kaatohe, but her eyes are out of focus, and she's panting heavily, her entire body utterly limp. She has truly reached her limit.

I slide out of her with a deliciously wet noise, and two maids lift her onto a stretcher, then take her to the bath.

My cock is still far from going limp, so I walk up to my white wolf with a suggestive grin on my face, then Hukarere gets on her knees like the good puppy she is and pants from just the anticipation of getting a taste of me.

I grab her ears and shove it straight into her mouth, but considering how long her snout is, she's far from choking on it, which is quite advantageous for such a dedicated cock-sucker like her.

After pouring a good amount of my MP down her throat, I blindfold and tie Alissa up, then I sling her over my shoulder and take her to the bath.

I get Poosh to invite all the lesbian or bi maids to the bath because they'll have the (kind of) rare opportunity of using Alissa as a sex toy.

 

Since the girls are all a bit drained from the impromptu orgy, I use my tentacles to wash and massage them, then we soak in the hot bath for a good half hour while we watch Alissa being forced to orgasm repeatedly.

I love seeing Alissa being abused so much that I even break out the Cinco Flores Eia extract because the show is just that entertaining. It also helps that I get to taste all the maids that wouldn't normally go for me through her, and I even manage to use [Bind] to make myself cum without even touching my cock because she's truly feeling that much pleasure.

Aftercare is always important, so Poosh and I dedicate the last ten minutes of our bath time to massaging her abused body and soothing her tired mind.

 

For dinner, Oritiki brings her husbands, and now, it's Nour who becomes quite uncomfortable with their hanging, fleshy logs. In Chimera culture, men usually try to keep themselves at a half chub, especially if they're growers, so it's hard to not notice their tools of love swaying as they walk. But once we sit down, he calms down since they're now hidden from view.

Nour recognizes that he knows very little about the Chimeras, so the main topic of our meal is about Chimera culture and their daily lives.

"You need the help of an experienced Spirit mage just to 'live,'" he remarks, a little disheartened. "Even to simply leave the town for longer than a day, you'd need a personal mage to come with you."

And I categorically add, "The [Materialize] spell we've created isn't exactly advanced, but there aren't that many Spirit mages who can cast it since it's such an exotic magic school."

"Our people aren't ready to leave Escanso yet," Oritiki soberly states.

Nour frowns as he deliberates, "Not to mention the dangers. The gems that hold your spirits are valuable, and there's barely anything you could do to stop others without a physical body."

Oritiki nods. "Yes, even our magic suffers a lot when all we have are our spirits."

"I guess it'll be incredibly difficult to recruit a Chimera for now," he bitterly admits.

"Especially with how well we're being treated here," the warthog-headed husband affirms and exhales loudly.

"We understand that our Lords are shouldering a lot of the cost of our accommodations, so it'd be unfair of us to leave before we've repaid our debts," not-Thor gently expands.

And Oritiki puts the final nail in the coffin, "The Intervention has also made us quite loyal."

Farzaneh glances at us as she now has a very good understanding about the meaning of what happened during the Lordship Ceremony. "I think it's best that we don't tempt them," she announces and gives Nour a pleading look, then he nods, ending his interrogation.

 

We retreat to the game room like usual and invite Nour's harem along with Oritiki and her husbands to relax with us.

We've actually talked quite a lot already, so I retreat to my corner with Alissa and Lina to recharge my batteries. Nour's harem and Oritiki's husbands enjoy our game tables quite a lot, so the three sides start up a small competition.

Kaatohe cheers up quite a bit, dropping the noble persona so that she can more deeply relate and socialize with the others. It surprises me a bit, but then I remember that she may be just as alone as I was when I first came into this world. Her mother decided to leave for Paradise along with most of the people she knew, so that could've left her emotionally wounded.

Ciel approaches Kaatohe and strikes up a conversation with her, hoping that our slender leopard lover will eventually open up one day.

After quickly getting thrashed by both Hana and Midori, Nour sits down with Safiya, assuming a similar position to ours as she sits on his lap and pampers him like Alissa does for me and I do for Lina.

I brush my little girl's hair while she reads a history book. It tells about the empire's work on Bestiaram. They managed to conquer a good chunk of the continent once, but then the Volnosht Rebellion ended with them losing most of their territory. Fortunately, after the empire retreated all the way to the south of Bestiaram, the Volnoshts lost their steam and fractured into dozens of little kingdoms.

The beastfolk dream of one day returning to the glory days of the Feral Octarchy, but none of these kingdoms had what it would take to unite the many races of Bestiaram, so they all fell back into the old ways of endless war and conflict caused by their brutal rulers in their hunger for power.

Lina's eyes quickly scan through the text for any mention of casualties or slaughter of civilians, then she adds up the numbers inside her head, and their steady rise starts to frighten her. "You'd think that losing Aremut and Hiyoku Hara were horrible events in the empire's history, but they sound like nothing if you compare it to the loss of life that happens in Bestiaram quite regularly," she grimly observes.

Alissa raises her head and follows up as she plays with my shiny tail scales, "Aremut wasn't even a slaughter. The people had plenty of time to escape the corruption. Though, of course, it was still an entire territory that was vacated…"

Then Lina concludes, "And Hiyoku Hara is a training ground for the imperial army, so while people die regularly, it's never on the same scale as Bestiaram."

"Sounds like a terrible place to live," I comment absentmindedly.

And Lina starts to reminisce with a faint smile on her face, "Hilde said that most of the wealthy merchants she met started out in Bestiaram, so I guess it's a good place to get rich, if you can survive long enough."

And I add with a skeptical tone, "I wonder if those riches were taken rather than earned."

"Oh…" Lina mumbles and frowns. "That sounds likely."

I hum as I braid her silky black hair, then I start to wonder if I should paint her nails. They're currently a pale pink, so I'm thinking about going with something more bold like red, or something to match a dress, like light blue.

Nour suddenly lifts his head, then turns to me and asks, "Wolf, you haven't met with the emperor yet, right?"

"We haven't. There's been too many things that we've had to take care of, but I think we might have time on the thirtieth of this month," I reply absentmindedly, still idly thinking about Lina's nails.

"Ah… it's too far," he mutters a bit dejectedly.

I turn to him and grin. "Why? Wanted a ride on our airships?"

He chuckles softly. "That'd be great, but not what I was thinking about. I just wanted to show you Faium and our airships. I think my parents might try to meet with you in the capital, so if I came along, I could keep them from trying anything too shrewd."

I snort and raise my eyebrows in surprise. "You really don't have a good opinion of your parents, huh?"

He plays with Safiya's curly hair embarrassedly as he looks away. "I'm just not as passionate as they are about businesses."

I hum and curiously probe, "You think they're addicted to making money?"

He shrugs. "You could say that…"

"Oh, they're just like mine, then," Roxanne casually chimes in and takes a seat beside me, then she lays her head against my chest and starts playing with Lina's cute braids.

"They just have big expectations for Nour's future," Safiya hesitantly defends them.

And Nour adds, "And I'm just a bit averse to all the politics being thrown at me all the time."

I nod and agree, "I'm not much of a fan of those kinds of things either, but I do what I must."

Nour raises an eyebrow at me. "Then why did you become a Lord?"

"Because I had to, just like you did," I categorically reply.

He blinks blankly, then smiles gently. "Well, I guess we're more similar than I'd thought."

But Safiya gives me a skeptical look. "What sort of need required you to become a Lord?"

And Nour promptly interjects, "Don't ask them that kind of question, my love, they have their secrets."

She lowers her head. "I apologize."

"No need. I understand your curiosity." I cryptically reply with a wave of my hand.

But that brings our conversation to an awkward stop, so Roxanne comes to the rescue and moves it forward, "My parents also had high expectations for me, but I ended up running away."

"And you came back as royalty," Alissa gently adds.

"But not everyone can do the same," I retort in kind.

"And it was still not enough to get her to forgive me," Roxanne wryly declares.

And that prompts Nour to spill out his feelings, "I don't think I can run away, but I do want to have some regular breaks from that kind of work, which is why I was quite annoyed when they interrupted my training to make me come here and negotiate."

Then I kindly suggest, "Escanso will always be open to you, so you can look at 'business' as an excuse to come to visit us."

Nour looks at his glass for a couple of seconds, then snorts as he shrugs. "Heh, I'll take your word on that."

 

 

Announcement

Hall of Fame of Patrons

The patrons who support Rupegia shall have their names sung by the bards for they deserve the glory and honor. Their names are:

Prince PreownedFIN.

Prince Creamy Spinach.

Prince Owldente.

Prince Charlie Foxtrot.

Lord Andrew Meyers.

Lord Novgarod.

Lord Michale Erwin.

Lord Bakerdea.

Lord Maurice.

Lord Mattirro Draca.

Lord Fullmoon.

Lord Sean Drake.

Lord FrostyCube.

Lord Mike Bartter.

Lord Warwulfv.

Lord Jorge Franco.

Lord Khristopher Welsh.

Lord DJ.

Lord Philip.

Lord Tenebris Lupus.

Lord The Tallest Joshua.

Lord Copey Dunt.

Lord Paul Daval.

Lord Paul Daval.

Lord Bradly.

Lord AndreyUC.

Lord Tmac.

Lord Krawn.

Noble Salty Panda.

Noble Mild Fracas.

Noble Aclys.

Noble CarlBaxter.

Noble CHoobler.

Noble d3235.

Leave a rating or a review to help me rise to the top or fix my shameful understanding of prose.

Take a look over my blog where all information about the world of Rupegia will be posted.

Join the Discord and discuss, or rant, or meme, or try and fight me so your waifu gets more screentime.

Become a Patron and read chapters in advance, or read the side-stories, or leave your mark on the story, or help choose the next artwork or the next side-story.

90