Chapter 193: Festival of Glories – Part 2
886 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that the crowd (me included) is getting high on Eia, the performances start to shift towards more abstract dancing with happy music. It's still entertaining, increasingly so the more Eia we drink, but it doesn't have the same "depth" as the more prominent performance we just witnessed.

Still, I run my hands all over Teresina's body, taking in every… small curve of hers. Hana boasts a bit, though, as she can be a lot lewder while touching Caterina, making me envious. I wanna fuck this gilf so bad that I'm almost rubbing myself against her like a dog, but I can't turn into a whiny submissive pet right now, not when I'm so close to piercing her heart… and her pussy.

It's not like I've never acted submissive. I love my mommies, but we're still defining the tone of our relationship, so it has to be perfect.

Hana shouldn't be so smug, though, as Roxanne is starting to feel jealous.

"Come on, I'll compensate you later," Hana pleads through [Bind].

"'Compensate'? This isn't a transaction, Hana," Roxanne harshly criticizes back.

And the fiery dragonkin's flame is almost smothered by her childlike answer, "Awn… but, you know… I can't have two girls on my lap. At least not comfortably."

But she sounds so innocent and pure that it actually catches Roxanne off-guard. "That's not-, I wasn't… oh, well, yes, I understand," she quietly replies with a sigh, giving up on bantering.

This emboldens the aggressively gay barbarian, who starts happily kissing her milfy lover while gradually sneaking her hand towards the round bags of happiness filled with the hopes and dreams of men and gay women all over the world. But hopes and dreams they'll stay because Caterina slaps her hand down.

Anyway, I stealthily glance at Alissa, but she's completely fine and very happy with her situation because it feels like neglect play… though I didn't want her to feel neglected this time… Aaaand now she's feeling even better because my guilt makes her feel loved.

Well, I'm certainly blessed to have her by my side, but sometimes, I still get surprised by how her extremely submissive mind works. It's almost like the Gods made the perfect woman for me…

Unfortunately, Teresina isn't as easy to please as my perfect fox cum slave, and once the performances end, all I get is a kiss before we go our separate ways. Still, I got a lot of fondling done today, so I need to burn her body into my mind and prepare myself for the eventual arrival at the promised land.

But now it's time to move on.

 

I give attention to the maids during the bath because they get thirsty from having to wash my well-defined, athletic, youthful, and gloriously draconic body. Then I choose the lucky one to get Ravaged, and Kai cleans her up. She really is very eager to become a dedicated cum slut, and even the other spirit Chimera maids don't seem as addicted as her.

For dinner, we have another comfort barbecue to make good use of today's Cycle of Mana. Krysta also makes not-coleslaw with not-raisins, making me crave another dish with them. We have nuts, too, so maybe we could put them in chocolate? I used to love raisin and Brazilian nut chocolate, or raisin and cereals in white chocolate…

Then I suddenly remember a Brazilian dish called "Greek Rice," which is basically Middle Eastern raisin rice without curry. It's a very gentle side as you make it with carrots and bell peppers too, giving it a faintly sweet taste that goes well with a more "full-bodied" main dish.

I'm eating an amazing meal, and I'm already salivating about the next. I guess "endless hunger" comes in different ways.

As for the evening, I decide to dedicate it to the wives. They all deserve a good hair brush, tail fluffing, nail polishing, and scale waxing, and since we don't plan on going into battle anytime soon, we can test out a different, more delicate polish.

This time, the theme is "opposites," so Alissa gets deep blue, Hana pale blue, Roxanne deep green (nothing matches her black and white color scheme), Ciel and Lina matching pale green, Aoi yellow, and Yunia deep red. Well, it isn't a perfect pairing of "opposites," but it's more of a "different" theme to make it feel fresh.

And since Alissa felt neglected earlier today, I dedicate the rest of my evening to cuddling with her.

While I motorboat her fluffy tail, she remembers something and casually remarks, "You know, classes are going to start soon. Didn't you say you wanted to learn magical theory?"

"Oh…" I hum, my voice coming out muffled, so I raise my head. "Yeah, I wanted to… And there's that illusion magic school that old Dokkanchee recommended to us."

She turns her head around, and her tail starts wagging, escaping my hand as she adds, "She could see our [Bind] when we talked, so it's worth looking into that."

And I pout at her cheeky smile.

"Maybe we should make Hana enter the Knight's Academy along with Klein," Roxanne suddenly suggests, attempting to start the banter again.

"H-hey! I went through etiquette training for when I would've inherited Dad's escort company," Hana retorts, sounding scared and also a bit lacking in confidence.

"You barely pass," Yunia harshly criticizes.

I snort, but Hana is starting to actually fear it, so I reassure her, "Only if you want to."

"I don't want to go back to school…" she whines childishly and looks away.

That's understandable.

But her cute demeanor awakens something in Roxanne. She was always the submissive one, but seeing her lover act so vulnerable is making her horny as fuck. Caterina is already in her corner, reading, so it's free real estate for the succubus.

 

Today is the 26th, Ekt, day of Electricity. A lot of people are coming into town, making use of how the Cycle of Mana favors travel today. Though the Festival of Glories has already officially started, there's still a chance for newcomers to enter the tournament, so the streets are filled with latecomers as they rush through the duels to qualify for the "challenger" matches.

And I wake up to everyone surrounding my Cock as I feel an odd sensation on my (lower) head. It's pretty nice and unique, different from the warmth of a mouth. Then I realize that nobody's swallowing my Cock, which is why my eyes weren't immediately drawn to it, so I look down and see that Aoi has her claws wrapped around my meat club, and a little light show is coming out from in between them as a shower of extremely faint little lightning arcs blankets my head.

Then I cum into the air, and everyone giggles as they attempt to catch one of the many ropes.

It actually takes me a moment to understand what happened, and then I sternly warn, "That was very daring of you, Aoi."

"Sorry…" she immediately apologizes and lowers her big head.

"I encouraged her," Yunia immediately confesses to not let the innocent Aoi take the blame.

"Hmm…" I hum as my brain starts to process things properly, and my answer is ambivalent. "As long as you assume responsibility for any mistakes."

"Always," she hums as she reassuringly pats Aoi's head.

 

For breakfast, I have milk chocolate with chocolate milf. Osaria moans as I slam myself into her, and Alissa feeds me a little chocolate square, which I bite into two and mouth-feed one half to my slutty concubine. She shoves her tongue in as I kiss her, though, and our very sensitive chocolates melt from the heat of our mouths.

But that was only for a taste as I still need to pound her pussy, so I pull back and grab her thick thighs, then continue slamming my massive Cock into her dripping pussy. She's been a good, obedient slut while we were away, so I'm gradually rewarding her for every day she didn't molest one of my toys.

There are a lot of women that need to be rewarded, though, so I'd better take every opportunity I can to do it before the ravenous whores start to get impatient. I mean, if they do start acting up, I'll put them back in their place, but I'd rather not have to resort to that.

So I plap and plap away. She wants to be dominated after spending so long off her leash, so I'm a bit rough with her. Also, her tight asshole has seemingly recovered enough that my tentacles feel squeezed, which means that I need to prepare it so that she may receive the Holy Cock in all its glory.

Ciel has the thickness, but the air of a milf can't be recreated so easily, so I missed my sultry chocolate mommy. I've actually been so starved of mommy pampering that I ask Poosh to hug me from behind and squish me with her soft tits and sheep fur.

These two really do deserve the position of concubines, considering how much I love them… and how much they pamper me. But now it's time to satisfy Osaria, so I focus back on fucking her hard and grow a second Cock to stretch her asshole again.

But I hunger for the thiccness, so I summon tentacles to fondle Ciel and Poosh while I destroy my chocolate milf.

 

Gify has been a bit sad that we haven't had time to play with her lately, so we do our orb-boosted mana circulation training in her room of flowers to give her some attention.

"Gih," she relays after "connecting" to the "plant network."

"Nice…" I happily hum. I'm eager to knock up Cereleia again.

Then she jumps onto some large flower buds, and they bloom as she jumps off, releasing a pleasing scent that soothes us and helps our training.

"Thank you," Ciel whispers with an angelic smile.

"Gih," Gify smugly replies.

She does enjoy being helpful whenever she can, and not even a Ravaging can compare to her "spirit massage," so little moments like these make her day.

"Gih," she embarrassedly whines in my soul space.

Pampering is part of my essence.

But there's one little girl who isn't feeling relaxed.

"What is it?" Ciel gently asks the gloomy loli in her lap.

"Hm… what?" Lina hums confusedly after being pulled out of her thoughts.

And Ciel chuckles. "You were grunting in frustration."

But Lina tilts her head cutely in confusion. "No…? Not until you asked something, I mean."

"You were grunting in your thoughts," the angel cheekily points out.

And the gloomy loli frowns gloomily. "No fair."

"Yes, fair," Ciel pushes back with a snort.

"That's something Wolfy would say," Lina mutters her complaint.

And that bothers Ciel a bit. "Since when is he the only one allowed to make jokes?" she complains and jokingly pouts back.

Now, Lina lowers her head in awkward shyness. "It was more of a cute answer than a joke, but I guess not…" she mumbles begrudgingly.

This makes Ciel smile victoriously, so she goes further into Lina's personal space, "So, what's on your mind? I only caught the grunting, not the other thoughts."

Lina sighs and looks down at her hands, then grabs Ciel's and puts them on her chest as she confesses, "I'm wondering if I should really attempt the Looping Winds project. I could do a lot of different things with the time it would take me to do this project, like help with the magnetic tapes, or build up the Materials Research branch of the Institute, but I don't know what to choose."

"Which one do you want to do?" Ciel interrogates.

But Lina evades, "I don't want to think like that…"

So the angel aggressively insists on helping Lina achieve happiness, "I will look into your feelings if you don't at least admit what you want."

And the loli is unable to find a way to escape, so she gives in and confesses what she's really thinking, "Fine… I want to make the Looping Winds. The problem is how expensive it'll be."

And Ciel gives her a cute peck on the cheek, then suggests, "Why not make a smaller version of it, first?"

The attack and the question stun her for a second, her mind wanting to curl up into a fetal position from shyness while also attempting to process what Ciel just said, but then she gets over it in an instant as a very important question occurs to her, "How small?"

But Ciel shrugs. "I don't know. How big were you planning for the Looping Winds to be?"

"At least big enough to cover our whole territory," Lina gives a totally unambitious answer.

That isn't enough to surprise Ciel, and she promptly follows up, "Then how about one that only covers two important points? Like, just between two towns."

This intrigues the loli, who grabs her little chin and lowers her head as she hums, deep in thought, "Hm…"

"Bus stations," I suddenly interject.

"Huh?" Lina grunts in curiosity, always eager to hear what I have to say.

"Bus stations," I repeat and get Gify to help me show the memories I have of them.

"Huh…" she grunts in curiosity again as the concept is very easy to understand.

 

Meanwhile, Jarn watches the matches in the Coliseum as our representative. The warriors are more energetic when someone important is watching, and not only do we want them to feel valued, as it improves our image, but the ones that want to be recruited for knighthood will obviously put on a show for us.

But then she spots Brett appearing in one of the booths for the officers along with Enomosa, the stoic milf knight. His demeanor becomes adorably shy when he notices that there's a pair of off-duty Lordsguard officers already in their seats and having a quiet conversation with each other.

They notice the arrival of the two newcomers, and the four respectfully nod at each other. Then Enemosa takes a seat away from them, and Brett shyly takes his beside her. His cute little Shiba ears are folded while his tail is tucked beside his thigh, cutely displaying his meekness, but the real kawaii is the gap moe from seeing such a big muscular man acting like this. The girls don't even make gay jokes because they also agree that Brett is the cutest after me.

They talk for a while, but they both seem very focused on the matches. It's actually surprising to see them together because Enomosa is known to be a loner. I wanted to flirt with her, but she was too serious for me to even start, so I feel a bit jealous that he gets to talk to her so casually. Still, good for him, even though there seems to be zero sexual tension between them.

Eventually, she leaves for a moment, and we start to feel like going to talk to him, but Jarn suddenly stands up on her own and starts to leave. I always encourage the golems to be proactive, so I don't let anyone interrupt her, and we just watch as she goes out of our booth and then down the stairs toward the officers' booth.

When she enters, the inhabitants immediately stand up and salute, but Jarn stoically answers with a nod, "At ease. Private visit."

And the officers sit back down once they notice that she isn't coming towards them, but that just makes Brett tense up instead.

"This is a casual moment, Sir Brett. You should attempt to relax," she attempts to reassure him, but her voice comes out stiff, as always.

"Okay…" he obediently answers, still stiff.

And they fall silent for a brief, but awkward, moment. Her metallic face is unblinking and inexpressive, so Brett repeatedly averts his eyes from her "gaze," unsure where to look, especially because she has Ciel's massive tits hidden under a thin dress.

But then she suddenly continues, "My advice seems to have not been enough, but I don't know how to solve this situation, so we must move on." -he shyly snorts at her bluntness- "We wish to know why you aren't participating in the Festival of Glories."

He blinks blankly in confusion. "Huh? Should I?"

"You're a warrior who could match most competitors, even without your Gift," she praises him, showing a surprising amount of eloquence.

"Now I fight in the name of my saviors," he promptly replies, sounding more calm and collected now.

"You're allowed to fight for enjoyment," she flatly points out.

"I just don't feel like it," he answers rather confidently, as if he's had this talk with himself before.

And another awkward silence falls upon them. Jarn feels like she wants to say something, but her thoughts are too messy. She's somehow frustrated with him, but her obedient nature prevents her from voicing it out loud because she doesn't know how to not be blunt about it.

Still, this is getting too awkward, so I give her a hand. "That's a shame. I'd enjoy seeing it," I speak through her. Then I have her nod and leave.

"Thank you, Master. I lacked understanding of myself," she states through [Bind] once she's out of the booth.

"You did well," I huskily praise her.

The other two golems listen intently, but they seem confused about why she wanted to have that talk with Brett. They are completely uninterested in the Festival, while Jarn is very… "content" with being used as an observer.

It seems that she's becoming more comfortable with being a bodyguard due to her large, metallic, sturdy body, while the two doll golems prefer administrative tasks. Their personalities are slowly differentiating further, which is fascinating to watch.

This also reminds me that I should check to see how much [Bind] has "filled up" their souls so that they can become humanoid, but I can't actually discern that. Their souls definitely feel different on the "outside," but I don't know how much longer it'll take until they're filled, or even which parts belong to the "filling."

I hoped that leveling up would also give them Experience to help their souls grow faster, but I can't tell if it helped or not. I also still don't have time to dedicate to this task since I now really need an army of golems that I can afford to lose so that I can staff a factory, and turning the golems into humanoids isn't a very high priority, so I'm afraid they'll have to continue this slow growth on their own for now.

"Don't worry, Master," Ted suddenly remarks in my soul space.

"We aren't suffering," Suzy finishes.

But I guess they aren't exactly "happy."

 

 

Announcement

Hall of Fame of Patrons

The patrons who support Rupegia shall have their names sung by the bards for they deserve the glory and honor. Their names are:

Prince PreownedFIN.

Prince Owldente.

Lord Andrew Meyers.

Lord Bakerdea.

Lord Maurice.

Lord Mattirro Draca.

Lord Tenebris Lupus.

Lord Paul Daval.

Lord Paul Daval.

Lord CopeyDunt.

Lord BlindTactic.

Lord Philip.

Lord d3235.

Lord SubJef.

Lord School work.

Lord patrick__starz.

Lord David England.

Lord Ddraig Wynn.

Lord Unaskedcaboose.

Noble Aclys.

Noble Carl  Baxter.

Noble DND.

Noble Anon A Moose.

Noble Esteban Naud-Dubé.

Leave a rating or a review to help me rise to the top or fix my shameful understanding of prose.

Take a look at my blog where all information about the world of Rupegia will be posted.

Join the Discord to discuss, rant, meme, or try and fight me so your waifu gets more screen time.

Become a Patron and read chapters in advance, read the side-stories, leave your mark on the story, and help choose the next artwork or the next side-story.

Come watch my Streams on twitch to hang out with me as I play cool and/or old games.

Take a look over at my Twitter as I post about a variety of things.

28