Chapter 1.2
441 7 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5:30 am

He didn't want to get up early in the morning, but he had to.

dark blue shadows surrounded him.

“I have been living without depending on anyone for 12 months now.”

Was his desire to have a harem because he didn't want to be alone?

he had to focus, today would be his first day at school.

the water from the shower started to steam…

Koji was an introspective person, he was constantly doing this type of mental dynamics, and he knew that he probably had some mental health problem.

all this about a system… it seems to only exist in his mind.

a part of him wanted to abandon all these forms he had built to survive.

what if it was fake?

Did his gift exist?

What if it was all his mind playing tricks on him?

...

what if he was just a crazy guy, loose on the streets and without medication?

Koji realized that his small bathroom was now full of steam.

“My mistake” Koji corrected the temperature and tried to clean one of the surfaces in his bathroom that served as a mirror.

and in that instant, he realized that nothing was fake…

nothing about him was fake…

The two scars on his left side, which mutilated what he considered the appearance of someone perfect, was not fake at all.

Koji had no innate abilities and probably had only a little talent in the arts in general but not to be considered an artist, just a little better than other people.

Most of the traits that make up his personality were purely worked on by him, from his physique to what he believed to be a decent cooking skill,

not that he was cooking right now…

He just had a glass of green tea for breakfast today.

checked the time

7:30

Koji stopped looking at the glass now half empty and decided that it was a good time to go to school…

how did he feel about going back to class?

he'd be lying if he said he didn't care, he felt nerves swirling in his stomach.

he had to keep control over himself, no matter that the same nerves made him walk a little faster than usual.

Koji had chosen his apartment because of its proximity to his school, about a 20-15 minute walk, which could be considered relatively close.

the damp smell of the plants…

I had felt this atmosphere for a long time…

It was incredible how the residential neighborhoods were gradually changing into streets with more traffic and bus stops.

Soon the small streets had wide sidewalks to travel.

Koji realized, the more you advance the more attention he would attract… he was

going with nothing to hide his face.

he had been preparing for today.

There were 3 conditions and variants that gave him the power to attract women to him.

First, while his physical appearance was the main determinant, it didn't immediately make the girls fall for the trap, he could consider it as a passive ability.

second, if he interacted with a girl either by physical contact or by exchanging words, this will arouse in them the interest to experience the same thing again.

and the third, he did not know him that well and it was the condition that scared him the most, he believed that depending on the level of emotional stability that the girl had at that moment, just knowing of his existence, would be a critical hit.

And then what was his plan?

he had collected quite a bit of information since the middle of elementary school. He couldn't go and start relationships everywhere, surely that would lead to a worse incident.

But what was he to do then? After a long time, a solution came to stay alive and achieve his Harem plan, and this consists of reversing the roles, at critical moments, he would not make decisions, he would let them make them.

over time he realized that to survive, he had to know his potential partners and hold on to their insecurities and turn them into points of support.

certainly when there was more than one woman the whole thing was likely to catch fire. but I had to trust that everything would go as planned.

most people in the modern world mostly practice monogamy, in fact, polygamy was illegal in many countries including yours.

after all her goal was not to get married, instead this was all about surviving.

~Makoto Hamasaki pov~

-”yaan”

-”...Makoto?”

a girl's figure rolled on the futon trying to block out the noise, pulling the covers up.

-"Makoto wake up!... Sugiyama-kun, he's waiting for you"

...

-"... I'll tell Sugiyama-Kun to come into your room so you can finally get out of bed!"-

-"I'M GOING KAA-SAN"-

Makoto considered herself the typical tomboy girl model, it was something that suited her well and she certainly didn't do much to want to change it.

...

After a slightly slower start than usual, she stormed into the kitchen of her house, where her mother and maternal grandmother were waiting for her at the table...

"Kaa-san I'll have breakfast quickly"

her mother he smiled sweetly at her.

-"certainly Sugiyama-kun is someone more effective than me to wake you up because we don't invite him to breakfast every day, fufufu..."

-...

-"eh?... that guy will do nothing but complain oba-san ( grandmother)”

Makoto mentioned as he placed a piece of toast in his mouth…

his gaze met his mother's for a brief moment…

he didn't like to see his mother for long.

Even though his mother looked like the typical model of a Japanese housewife, looking so unconcerned with life, Makoto knew that his family, no matter how loving it was, was not the same as the rest of the people.

"...that guy is outside, isn't he?"

-"I'll be back soon oba-san, kaa-san"

...

-"Doesn't the sky seem strange to you today?"

the sky looked a little bluer today, well it is always blue and clear at this time of the year, she felt that something was going to happen, maybe just clinging to old habits she started the conversation with her childhood friend Itsuki Sugiyama.

-” Hey!... Are you paying attention?

-...

-” hmm? it's always like that if there's not a storm and it's at this time of day.”

his childhood friend responded sarcastically, without taking his eyes off his cell phone.

"How are you seeing in that thing?"

Makoto was a curious girl by nature and sometimes forgot about people's personal space…

which resulted in her leaning on her childhood friend's shoulder to see what he was so distracted about.

Itsuki Sugiyama felt his friend's body on his back which stopped him...

-"... at that moment the shy Hina-chan took Ryu's hand and the two walked together for the ceremony to start classes"... -

As if thunder went through Itsuki's body, he quickly moved his childhood friend's cell phone away

- "What did I tell you to see the screen of my cell phone, without my permission!" -

Itsuki protested, while his cheeks were red, and tried to hide his embarrassed face

- "That's what you get for writing perverted things on it... see you at school pervert!"

Makoto showed a smug expression as he ran away from his friend.

She was not a naive girl despite showing that kind of fictitious naivety to those close to her, she knew that her childhood friend was in love with her, she knew it when he dedicated many months to the exam to enter the same school.

that fact had caught her attention, after all, she wouldn't make the same sacrifice he did for her if the situation was reversed.

Makoto considers herself an airhead, she was not particularly bright in studies, and perhaps her only strong point was swimming, for which she was able to get such an important scholarship in her life.

Makoto wiped the sweat from his forehead, as he admired the school.

the school was much bigger compared to his previous school…

the entrance was so wide that it looked like another street, surely it would be interesting to explore later.

His attention turned to a group of loud-talking female students near the shoe lockers.

-"Wahh! Really? Did you take a picture?"

-"I also want to see him Chi-chan."

-"Now, now, first we have to find out what classroom he is in"

were all girls like that when they looked at someone handsome?

Makoto didn't think this was the year to look for a partner, after all, she didn't consider herself an attractive girl or one with cute gestures and expressions.

after all, he had Itsuki as a safety cushion in case he didn't fall in love with anyone...

 

 

 

12