Volume 1 Chapter 8 10 SECONDS IS ENOUGH
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now I am Sora, Sora what was it again? Ah yes I am Sora Skayin. There was no turning back, actually I could shift into myself and remove my clone but the Sora would be gone and crystal ball would reveal me. About an hour later decided to clear later suspicion so I transformed again into distorted humanoid slimy figure. And went to few more room by sliding under the door and eliminating spy's. To my surprise some didn't have spy's in their room's so why was this sender only interested in some of us? Afterwards I returned into my room. How were you able to go through such a small gape under the door if you have slime core in you, I hear you asking. Well it's the size of the pebble. Since everything is done I better go to sleep. I lay on the bed as I close my eyes. I figured something out. I think I don't need to sleep as I still feel full of energy. But then I hear weak knocking on the door so I look at the clock, it was 4 a.m. I strengthen my form so I don't accidentally have any flaws in my form. Welp it is a flaw that I don't have his memories but it is what it is. I stand up and open the door. It was Lori.

"Good morning."

She said. Good she didn't notice any flaws with my appearance. 

"Good morning."

I replied.

"So did you manage to threaten him?"

She asks. So he told her too. That means my secret would've leaked if I didn't replace him. 

"No, he didn't show up."

I answered. 

"Too bad for him I guess. His secret is gonna be revealed and you as an appraiser will be the evidence."

She said with a grin. Too bad for her. Kuro is dead. 

"Yeah."

I answered.

"Are you not hyped?"

She asked. Well I don't know how to answer. 

"I sure am. I never liked that guy."

I answer.

"You sure are speaking a bit strange but I guess that's because of waking up this early."

She said while turning around.

"See you at breakfast!"

She added.

"Yeah."

I said and closed the door. I need to avoid talking to her or I might get revealed was my train of thought while heading towards the bed. I sat down on the bad and remembered I can now use my wish but it's better if I don't use it. I need armor to prepare for the worst but I can't just go steal armor from the castle and hide it somewhere and since I have so much compressed mass I could design my own and just make it on top of myself any time. I decide to create dark blue kind of armor with horns on top of helmet. On glows I decided to have claws and on the back I decided to create dragon wings. I still don't know if I can fly with them but they are cool and if I expand the enough I am sure they can fly. As for my weapon I decide sword is not cool enough so I decide to create scythe and make it ultra sharp. With that I have set of armor and weapon in my mind I also decided to create copy of clothes so they don't slow down my transformation. Then I take whole armor and weapon back in me and try to shape them again. It's easy but I need about 10 seconds. With this I am ready for breakfast. 

1